Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > wish to see them

Healing 2 patients

by road 0 reviews

Hinata is in a coma, sarutobi is ill. A team spreads up in 2 groups to help search for the cures. While naruto go's through mourning. What will happen

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Jiraiya,Kakashi,Naruto,Shikamaru,Yondaime - Published: 2009-01-10 - Updated: 2009-01-10 - 4527 words

0Unrated
Hello everyone! Thanks to a special friend known as chewy cookies who has constantly reviewed, I’ve been a little more motivated to continue. I will attempt a longer chapter right now so tell me anyone if it’s good. Yatta! More reviews!

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd hokage hospital room

“Is this certain”? Kyu asked one of the doctors.

“Yes unfortunately, the 3rd hokage used his ninjutsu even after his chakra ran out. It burned physical wounds and they may eat at his flesh if they don’t close and heal. However, we don’t have the required medicine to heal him quickly enough. Our last conclusion it to locate the sannin tsunade to help heal the wounds.” The doctor said putting a little hair behind her ear.

The 3rd was resting soundlessly in his hospital bed. The room had a female doctor, kenji, Kyu, Kimiten, naruto , jiraya, minato, hinata in her sleeping form,(She was moved into the room because the room had more better doctors to better stabilize her condition) Shikamaru who had returned after putting temari and kankuro in for interrogation. Turns out he defeated them both single-handedly.( Witch people were sure to ask him about later) And finally the 3rd of coarse was there.

“Yes, if its Tsunade were dealing with then we will need all the memories of her past with her to convince her to return. That includes me, naruto, minato, and kakashi.” Jiraya said. But naruto immediately said otherwise.

“B-but, if dad and I have to go, who’s gonna get the other kyubi huh? If you think I’m gonna give up hinata’s life for some old woman you’ve got another thing coming!” He shouted. Kimiten went up to naruto and put his hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

“I believe naruto’s idea. We should split up the 2 search parties. I, naruto, and minato should go to whirlpool for the kyubi. But Jiraya, kakashi, and my other 2 teammates will go after Tsunade. If Tsunade hears her sensei is in danger she just might return.”

Jiraya looked toward kimiten’s direction. “But why do you need to go to whirlpool too”?

“ It takes so much chakra to perform the sealing jutsu that once its complete, the person collapses from exhaustion. And having 2 demons inside one person puts a lot of strain for the vessel, so much they can’t move. That way 2 people can’t get the job done. I’ll aid minato is the sealing myself. But he knows more seals then me so he will do the most work.” Kimiten answered.

Making their final decisions, the plan was made as they moved out.

30 minutes later with Jiraya’s group

The group of 4 were headed toward tanzaku town because jiraya had gotten a feeling that Tsunade was there gambling. Kakashi however was shocked at the whole ordeal. For everything that had happened. Of coarse he was flabbergasted that minato lived. But he was told HOW it happened. But the blade Kimiten had used could stand up to the mighty kusanagi. That he got no answers for.

He heard that Kenji’s and kyu’s blades were made of the same type of “Material”. He was surprised when Kenji said it in a sarcastic tone when he asked him about it. So if the actual material wasn’t what stood up against kusanagi, how did they hold up against the blade?

Deciding to figure out he walked up to the 2 light and darkness users.

“ Hey kenji, would you mind explaining how your blades can stand up to the kusanagi”?

Kenji only looked in kakashi’s direction when he finished his question as if he hadn’t listened. But he did. “Ok then, there are 2 elements to the blades sturdiness. 1: The entire blade, holster and all are made of diamond. It took a lot of heat to make it bend into place. 2: Every ninja has a chakra core, using special seals, we gave it their own chakra cores.”

Kyu stepped in and continued for Kenji. “So mix the purest and new chakra with pure diamond. And you get a blade worth standing up to kusanagi.”

Kakashi’s single eye looked intensely as if boring holes through the 2 demon containers. “I have to report this to the hokage when we get back. Every blade can be made of diamond and chakra. Well…for those who can afford it.” He said turning to the road.

Kakashi and Jiraya were talking about “Things” leaving the 2 genin behind. Kenji turned to Kyu. “Do you think hinata and sarutobi will be alright? And how do you think naruto is taking all this information?”

Kyu looked toward the sky in thought and looked back down at his friend. “I’m sure they will be fine. If naruto and his dad along with kimiten can save hinata, that’s good. But right now we have to focus on Tsunade for the old man. As for naruto, I’m sure he’s fine and happy. I saw Kimiten ran into his room yelling ‘Yahoo’. I don’t know what happened, But its gotta be good.” He said. The rest of the trip was silent.

With naruto’s group…

Kimiten, naruto, and minato each leapt through the trees. All except for a whisker-marked boy was focused. For his thought was on a certain milky lavender eyed, woman with blue hair and those rosy red cheeks he adored.

I wonder if she will be ok… damn it. It’s my entire fault. If I didn’t give into the Kyubi’s powers. Hinata wouldn’t be in her position right now. If Kimiten wasn’t around no one would have any idea what to do. I have to thank him sometime. He thought to himself.

Naruto let his gaze fall on Kimiten who was smiling without a care in the world. Naruto’s eyes narrowed at the sight. Just who is Kimiten? And his friends? I mean Kimiten lost his memory and so did his friends but come on! Kenji and Kyu fell from the freaking sky when we met them quite literally. Naruto’s eyes widened at a realization.

Wait a minute…If kimiten really did lose his memories…how can he know practically everything about basically everyone in the leaf village? Wouldn’t that amnesia have wiped out at least SOME of the knowledge he had? He doesn’t have amnesia; he’s hiding something from us all. But his friends in his squad must know about it. Naruto smile? Well because he was probably the first to figure this out.

Naruto stopped the marathon his brain had gone on and decided to concentrate on something else. Leaping more forward beside his father he asked. “So dad, how is mom like”? He asked intently.

His father shot a glance at his son before realizing he almost ran head first into a tree. “Well your mother…was very beautiful, kind and caring. She was strong but would not brag, beautiful, yet she never tried to seduce anyone. She was perfect. Yet it was hard gaining her love. In the end I had what I wanted. And then, after a while… we had you”. He finished grinning at the end.

Kimiten leapt to them and semi-playfully hit his arm. “Ow…” Minato exclaimed rubbing his shoulder. “Minato, naruto is going through a very hard time right now. He almost killed the woman he cares for the most. He asked you how she was like, but he doesn’t need you ogling and bragging about some wonderful woman in your life.” Kimiten scolded. Great, naruto’s dad is just as dense as his son. Now I know where naruto gets it from. He thought chuckling at the end.

Minato turned to his child. “I’m sorry naruto, I didn’t need to do that, but I’m sure she will be happy to see you when we get to whirlpool.” He said.

Naruto looked depressed for a moment before smiling again. “It’s…ok” He answered.

Minato looked ahead until he saw a large clearing of water. This is it. He thought.

Tanzaku town

“Ok we have arrived! If you’ll excuse me I have some research to do”! Jiraya said. Until he was stopped by Kyu. “Hold on, I’m coming too”! He almost shouted.

Jiraya’s eyes went wider then Tsunade’s boobs. “You’re kidding right? You’re clearly to young, but have it your way. Let’s make a deal; if you can keep up without getting a nose bleed, Ill give you 10000 yen!” He finished.

Kyu pointed a finger at Jiraya. “You’re on”! He shouted and they both vanished in smoke. Leaving Kenji and Kakashi to the search. “ Well I’ll be going now bye”! Kakashi said leaving. But Kenji saw him pull out his book before he rounded a corner.

\kenji sighed. Am I the only one who doesn’t get aroused by a female with a big chest here? He thought to himself as he looked for the blond sannin.

After a few minutes of searching Kenji looked to find a knocked out jiraya with a blond woman standing over him breathing heavily. It appeared she just gave him a big beating. Kenji’s eyes settled then on Kyu carrying a large sack that made constant metal sounds. He assumed Kyu won his bet. He finally saw kakashi taking a very close look at something on the “back” of shizune’s figure. (Wink wink) Tsunade looked up and kenji.

“Oh no… you better hope you’re not in the pervy club or you’re toast”! She yelled. Kenji immediately shook his head. Now he was really happy he wasn’t a pervert. “ No, but I did come looking for you, perhaps you would like to sit down and talk with a gentlemen if you catch my drift” He said cocking his head in the direction where all the perverts were.

Tsunade laughed. “ Ha-ha, very well then. What is it that you need of me young one”?

Kenji looked more seriously now. If he couldn’t get Tsunade to come back, no way in hell the others would. He bowed his head slightly. “Your old teacher Sarutobi has taken ill in a battle with Orochimaru, the medics can’t find the proper tools for the antidote, and we were looking to you for assistance.” He said to politely for his liking lifting his head to meet her wide eyed gaze.

“However there is good news. VERY good news indeed. You remember Minato namikaze”? He asked. Tsunade nodded. “Well according to a jutsu Orochimaru used that had backfired, Minato was brought back to life.” He said and Tsunade went more wide eyed.

Tsunade lowered her head. Silently cursing and thanking Orochimaru at the same time. Lifting her head she announced. “I’m going back to the leaf village”!

“That’s good”. Jiraya said stepping in. Kenji glared at the 3 perverts. “Your lucky I’m not perverted or Sarutobi would be screwed right now!” He yelled.

“Well, we should all head back right now, Sarutobi is depending on it”! Shizune said.

“RIGHT” They all said in sync.

Now all was left was for the second Kyubi to be found for hinata’s life and naruto’s sanity…

Back at the lake

“ Here we are.” Minato said. The sight was very exquisite. A small mist loomed over the village that floated on wood.(Think pacifidlog from pokemon witch I don’t own). It was surrounded in whirlpools of course. And only those who know the safe way in will survive. Luckily minato did. Motioning for the other 2 to follow, they took a safe swim though a fake whirlpool.

When they arrived, deserted would instantly pop into mind. But one of the chimneys had smoke coming out. “ That’s where mom is! I know it, hang on I’m coming mom”! Naruto shouted. He ran out of the house but before he got in it opened itself revealing a woman.

The woman had strong red hair that reached below her shoulders. She was wearing a shirt like Tsunade’s except it was brown with red stripes along the shoulder. She had regular cargo pants reaching her ankles. Her eyes were a deep sea blue almost green.

At first she heard shouting and thought some bandits had tried to rob other houses as usual. But what she found was her treasure. The whisker marks said it all. She looked down at the boy a little more then half her size. “Can it be”? She said to no one particular. She then realized the boy embracing her. She tilted his chin with her hand and kissed his forehead. “Naruto…” She trailed off.

“Kushina…” A voice said. She looked up toward her other treasure. And saw her husband. “Minato!” She called out still with the boy in her arms. She saw a last figure approaching in the distant mist. Thinking it was someone she knew like Jiraya or such she took a closer look.

The boy hard dark brown eyes that seemed to cut things that met its gaze. His hair was a coal black that was unruly but not quite like naruto’s unruly hair. He had a black shirt with white outlining the edges. He had a sword resting on the left of his waist. He had shorts that were black and white and purple and dark green biker gloves. He wore the normal ninja shoes. He had what appeared to be quite the heavy weights on almost every joint like the arms and legs and waist. He seemed quite tall for a 12 year old reaching 5.7 feet.

Kushina looked questionably at the boy. “And who is this”? She asked. Naruto turned around still holding his mother and father in their group hug. “Oh, that’s Kimiten raykushi. He came here with us to find the other Kyubi. Speaking of witch…” He said turning to look at his mother face but pulled out of the embrace. “Do you know where it is mom”?

Kushina looked at him questionably. “Why do you wish to find it”? She asked.

After Minato explained the situations of the leaf and how he came to live again she turned to Kimiten. Then unexpectedly, she pulled out a kunai and placed it to his neck.

Kimiten was taken back to say the least. “I’m very suspicious of you… you know far to much for comfort. I’d bet you would know if I was pregnant right now if I were. I want you to explain how you have come to know so much…” She said.

Kimiten closed his eyes and sighed. He had gotten some similar reactions. But she pressed it hard. In more ways then one.

She trailed the kunai along his cheek, leaving a trail of deep blood in it’s wake. She watched as he didn’t wince at all from pain he should feel on a sensitive part of the body.

“You don’t feel it at all do you? How, what, and who are you”! She said arrogantly

She watched as he wiped the blood off the side of his face. “Alright, I’ve hid it for a while but I will share my past to you all…” Kimiten said…

Konoha hospital

“Alright you made it back”! Shikamaru said as Jiraya’s group walked in the hospital room. He eyes trailed to the blonde haired woman. He brought is head in a polite manor.

“So, I’m guessing you are the sannin Tsunade”? He ask. She nodded the affirmative and walked over to sarutobi. As she walked by she noticed a bleu haired girl in a bed just next to his. Her injuries were nothing short of horrible.

“Hmm… what happened to this one?” She asked.

“Not sure. Naruto said some ‘accident’ happened. He didn’t want to talk about it. Kimiten knows, but we don’t.” Kyu said.

“Hmm? Who is Kimiten”? She asked.

“Just…a friend”. Kakashi answered.

Everyone watched as Tsunade arched her head side to side. “Speaking of naruto, where is minato? You said he was alive”. She noticed.

He, naruto, and kimiten have each gone off to whirlpool. There is a second kyubi out there. If we get that sealed in the girl here…” Kakashi said pointing to the girl in the hospital bed. “It’s healing abilities will get her out of the coma.”

Tsunade nodded her head in understanding. She turned to the 3rd. “Ill get started. Shizune, help me out here.” She called out. Shizune rushed in to help.

Everyone stood back and watched. Afraid getting to close would make an accident. They hopped their plan would work.

Whirlpool

Kimiten took a breath. This was going to be a long explanation. “I’m…not from this place.”

“Ah-ha! I knew you didn’t have amnesia! So where are you from? Rain? Lighting? Sand?” He trailed off a little.

Kimiten shook his head. “I’m not from this world… and… you guys shouldn’t exist. I don’t even know how I got here. I went to sleep one day. And I woke up here. In the other world I live in, there is a popular TV show named after you. You guy’s are supposed to be fiction. Made by someone else named Masashi kishimoto. I loved your TV show, and watched it as often as it showed. Then I ended up here. Since I loved the show, I knew all about it. Even about stuff that happened after 3 years. I don’t know how this place exists, but Its great that it does. I love it here. Kenji and Kyu are also from that world.” He finished and let the information sink in.

The family of 3 stayed silent. They were half now. Kimiten was in a sense. ‘a real thing’

They were ‘unreal’

“So…” Naruto stepped forward. “I’m not real?” He asked. Kimiten remained silent as he walked up to them and place his hand on naruto’s shoulder. “Don’t think like that!” He paused. He inched closer to naruto to get his attention. “Naruto, do you really love Hinata”? He asked as if out of the blue.

Naruto looked up. “I…” He stopped. Not sure where he was going with this question.

“Yes… I don’t know when I did. But this feeling I get when I’m with her…it’s the best in the world. Its incredible but… why would you ask me this”? He asked.

Kimiten smiled and pushed a open hand to naruto chest above where his heart would be. “All things can feel love when they want. They have their own will, brain, and heart. Love is definatly real. So if you can feel love. Then your real naruto. I don’t know how, but you are. You are as whole as me, or anything else.” He said smiling at the end making naruto smile.

“Alright, lets go find that kyubi”! Naruto said.

Minato turned to the woman he married. He noticed her engagement ring was still on his finger as his was. “Alright then, Kushina… Lead us to the monster.”

Kushina nodded her head and the 4 walked through a few cave in the side of a cliff that the floating village met with.

In the cave was seals on the walls. And they walked until they read a room with an alter. On this alter, a single wine looking bottle stood. A seal engraved on the top cork. The bottle looked like it had some wine. But it was denied as they noticed the wine was blood red.

Kushina turned to the rest and said. “Alright, so how is this going to work?” She asked.

“It will be dangerous, but we were going to transfer it to naruto after purifying it, take it to the girl who it needs healing power, and seal it in her.” Minato said.

“OK. Naruto has the good kyubi right? In that case we will need a ritual for the transferring. When the bad kyubi gets in naruto, it will most likely be purified because to good beings overpower own bad being. But naruto, this will be quite hazardous if this goes wrong. Three beings in one body is dangerous, and they pressure put on the body, well…” She trailed off only making naruto more curious.

“What’s gonna happen to my body”? He asked anxiously.

“The pressure of two kyubi forms will deform your body to have fox-like features, and the 2 Kyubi’s will also be affected. Not only will they become even stronger, but when one of them is sealed inside the girl you speak of, the same affects will apply to her body as well… Ears, eyes, tails, claws, fangs, and a little more pubic hair then average”. She called.

Naruto’s eyes of course widened. He was already shunned at the village, and now he was gonna look like a half demon fox. Although, they would still shun him anyway. He decided he would go though with, they hated him either way. At least until he was hokage. Hiashi would probably hate this, but hinata didn’t live with him, and he could understand if this was the only way to heighten the chances for hinata’s survival.

“I’m gonna go through with this”. The rest of the group took on a look of understanding. Minato explained the instructions. Naruto took off his shirt and gathered his chakra creating the seal. With his blood, minato carved ‘yang’ and the 8 trigrams seal over his previous one. He then made a trail of blood over to the bottle that bad kyubi was sealed in. He gathered up the seal and kimiten followed suit.

“Vessel over-seal”! They called.

In what seemed a flash, naruto felt a blinding pain. But tried not to wince or yell. He fell to the floor whimpering as his body started to change.

His human ears sank into his head and out the top new fox ones popped into existence.

His gold hair to darker until it bordered from yellow and orange.

His nails grew longer till it reached beastly claws.

His fangs grow a little more, but only noticeable when paid attention to.

From the bottom of his spine, 4 tails took form. Each as big as him, and thick as 15 inches.

His whisker marks grew a little thicker, but like his fangs, not too noticeable.

The pubic hair…let’s not get too far in detail. (Oops hehe)

Finally his eyes. It remained the bright lovable blue, but they became slits.

The pain stopped. But naruto felt the changes in his body, and everything more more clear and precise.

He felt how to control his tails and wrapped them around himself. He found they were quite firm, and could even deflect metal.

“Wow…” He said in the comfort of his tails. He suddenly couldn’t move. “Hey I can’t move!” He said. Minato looked at his son.

“My, you look better then I thought, the ‘not moving’ thing, that’s the strain. We will have to carry you.” He said.

“Everyone together now”. The other 3 took turns carrying him. Luckily, the leaf village wasn’t too far from there.

Hospital of the leaf

Kushina and kimiten appeared in the hospital room carrying naruto with minato behind them. Naruto was limp, so he had gone had gone unconscious half trip. When everyone turned to them, they figured the female was the mother that they were looking for. Focusing on naruto being carried they noted his features.

“HOLY CRAP”! They shouted at once.

“Everyone, calm down. We will explain it all once this is over. But one thing we can tell you, hinata will look like this when the sealing is over. I know this is a shock, but we have to do this to ensure hinata’s survival.” Kimiten explained.

Tsunade however took an entirely different reaction. “Minato…kushina… it is you.” She said as she got teary eyed. “I’m so glad you’re alive.” She got teary eyed. She took on a look of serious expression. “Alright, Ill leave you to the sealing.” She said wiping away the tears.

At this point naruto started to wake up, though it was still a little hard for him to move. “Were here… look! There’s hinata! Come on. Lets do the sealing already!” He said getting up on his own.

“Ok ok, calm down. We will do the retraction.” Kimiten said.“Ok, do the blood seal. As always, the seal will be on her stomach. Naruto, keep her shirt up, me and minato will place the blood and necessary seal.”

Naruto blushed a little. “Uh…hold her shirt? Up? He said worringly.

Ya, what’s so…oh I see. Don’t worry not al the way up for your sanity, but enough space to place the seal.” Kimiten said chuckling at the realization that was naruto’s shyness.

Naruto couldn’t keep the red off his face as he pulled her shirt to show her stomach. But not enough to over lap her chest. The blood was placed in the order of the nee yang seal and the chakra formatted for the power of the seal.

Then they did the same with naruto except with the nee chi no yang releaser seal.

“Seal youkai transfer”! Kimiten and minato, with a chakra boost from kushina called out.

Hinata was unconscious, but her body still went through the changes of the body.

Her ears sank into her head and little white-ish grey ears poked out her hair.

Her hair was too dark for the change to take affect, keeping her hair blue.

Her nails turned a little longer than naruto’s and more feminism.

Her eyes even though closed, got black slit eyes in the middle of her lavender eyes.

Her fangs grew more but not to much like naruto’s.

From her tailbone, four white tails made their way out of her skin.

And once again, the pubic hair…lets skip that.

Her wounds instantly closed by the extra power of the second Kyubi’s healing. She started to come around.

Slowly, she opened her lavender black slit eyes. Only to meet with naruto’s blue slit eyed gaze.

“N…naruto…kun…? She slowly said.

“Hinata…you’re…ok”. He answered. He slowly wiped away a forming tear in his eyes. He held her close with his own red tails. “Lets go home”. He said.

And even though hinata was wondering about her new features, she wouldn’t want to take naruto’s hold on her way from herself.

He used his newly acquired tails to support her weight and picked her up bridal style. Walking by Kimiten he said. “I’ll see you at home”?

“Yeah”

Naruto walked through the hall looking into hinata’s eyes.

“Hinata…when we get home…we need to talk about some things…”

Alright! I love this chapter. And I hope u do too.

Well, im gonna take a break see ya later
Sign up to rate and review this story