Categories > Original > Fantasy > Liku Legends

Liku Legends

by MazzusKeesaji 0 reviews

Liku Legends is a 13 part series about 12 warriors who's destinies lead them to become the greatest heroes of their homelands, and the final entry is about their master Marko

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-12-02 - Updated: 2008-12-03 - 319 words

0Unrated
Twelve Warriors. Twelve Legends. The world has never experienced anything like what these twelve have to offer it.
Enter the world of Liku and see for yourself just how legendary these warriors are and how legendary they will become

The Lost Soul- Iku Carolenat, the son of Matsu who was the 4th born Saiyora, is determined to reach what he believes is his destiny: To become the Greatest Dark Saiyora of all time. He is a master of the dark arts and specializes in using a 45” Katana (Zaitsu).

The Fiery Warrior- Aaranos has always been a fighter. His love for fighting is matched only by his incredible skill at doing so. But when he meets his match he becomes obsessed with facing him again. He specializes in Martial Arts, Mystic Arts, and uses two short swords (Ten & Tos) as his weapons.

The Rock- Lithos

The Quick- Zeros

The Light Spirited- Lithon

The Twin Draigos- Saimon Resuno, son of the former king of Liku: Traisu Resuno,has been called by the king’s guard to work on a special operation that his father had put into motions years before. Now it is up to Saimon to ensure the success of the mission. But along the way he discovers some interesting things about the new king and must make a choice. He specializes in Martial Arts, and uses a Katana (Matara) and a 3 Piece Bo-Staff (Tairo)

The Seeker- Taikun

The Fire Princess- Kery

The Future Shukun- Jaakus Iizarku

The Peaceful Sage- Tatsune

The Honorable King- Rezeo Uraius

The Legendary Wolf- Marko Keesaji the legendary Kurai Ookami. After years of searching he may have finally found his lost brother and sister. But his Uncle, Matsu, may have gotten to them first. Now Marko has to find a way to save his family from his corrupt Uncle. Marko specializes in Alchemy, the Dark Arts and uses two custom made Katana’s (Britto & Raicho)
Sign up to rate and review this story