Categories > Original > Fantasy > Liku Legends

The Lost Soul Ch.1- Iku

by MazzusKeesaji 0 reviews

Iku..His heart is consumed by darkness. His soul is lost. He feels no remorse for the thousands he has slain. Or for the millions he knows he will in the future.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-02 - Updated: 2008-12-03 - 385 words

0Unrated
The rain continued to pour as a young man ,dressed in all black with a long sheathe at his side, walked slowly through the city. He hung his head, looking up only when someone passed by him. His hood hung over his head, showing only his eyes. Those eyes. Those bright red eyes full of hatred and bloodlust.

He walked for a few minutes, before finally stopping in front of an inn. His eyes shifted to his left. The inn was dark, and the sign was broken. He glared at the window of the inn, then began walking towards the door. When he reached it, he pushed open the door and stepped into the inn. He looked around the room and smirked, as he began walking towards a man sitting in the corner of the room.

The man looked up and laughed. "You're finally here." "Sorry it took so long, I caught a snag." The young man sat down across from the man. "So this is the legendary Iku Carolenat. Or do you still go by 'Black Dragon'?" The man continued smiling as he looked into Iku's eyes. "Either one will do. I kill by both." Iku smirked as he said this. The man laughed. "My father has a mission for you. He needs you to find something for him. A very valuable something." "I don't do treasure hunts anymore. No matter how valuable the item. I'm a fulltime assassin now." "Well what if I told you this item were guarded by an extremely powerful someone." "How powerful?" "Nearly immortal good enough for you?" "I suppose so," Iku said smirking. "So you're interested?" "What is this valuable something he wants me to find?" "The Damascus Armor," The man said. "Damascus Armor? You're joking right? The was hidden over a thousand years ago by the 1st Saiyora." "I'm not joking. We found it. It's hidden in a cave in Fritara. We need it for a... project." "What kind of project?" "The kind of project that requires an extremely powerful suit of armor," The man said smiling. "A resurrection perhaps?" Iku asked as he looked at the man with a bit of intrigue in his eyes. "You'll know all of the details when you retrieve the armor." The man said.

Iku stood up and left the inn.
Sign up to rate and review this story