Categories > Original > Fantasy > Liku Legends

The Lost Soul Ch.2- 2 Weeks Later

by MazzusKeesaji 0 reviews

Iku finds himself fighting a group of bandits. And their leader has a special interest in him.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-02 - Updated: 2008-12-03 - 306 words

0Unrated
As the bandits began to surround him, Iku put his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Let's show this kid who runs these deserts." The leader of the bandits said as he and his group rew their swords and prepared to atack. Suddenly, bandit after bandit began dropping dead. The leader looked confused as he watched this occurence. "It's him...It's the Black Dragon!!" One of the bandits screamed as he and the others began running.

Only the bandits leader remained. "So we meet at last...Iku Carolenat. You're quite young for someone as legendary as you. I've always dreamt of this moment. The day I meet, and kill, the Final Saiyora." Iku looked at the bandit and smirked. "You really think you can kill me? Let's see you prove that theory." Iku drew his sword as he said this. The bandit leader laughed as he stood ready to attack. He then charged at Iku and slashed at him in an attempt to cut off his head. Iku stepped backwards, easily dodging the attack, then kicked the bandit in the gut which knocked the wind out of him causing him to fall to his knees. "So you thought you could kill me? What put that idiotic idea in your mind?" Iku asked as he put his blade to the bandits kneck. "A prophecy. The" "Shiratu-Dragos prophecy. So that makes you the third born Tamishii-kireina." "Third born? No, I am the second." The bandit paused for a second then began laughing. "So my son is special afterall. The shamans were right." Iku's eyes glowed as he slit the throat of the bandit.

'So there is another I must kill? Oh well. Maybe this one will actually be a challenge for me.' Iku thought as he whiped the blood off of his sword and sheathed it.
Sign up to rate and review this story