Categories > Original > Fantasy > Liku Legends

The Lost Soul Ch.3- 3 Days Later

by MazzusKeesaji 0 reviews

Iku faces The Third Born Tamishii-Kireina..and discovers that his fate may not be what he expected it to be

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-02 - Updated: 2008-12-03 - 543 words

0Unrated
Iku pushed open the door to find a teenage boy and his mother huddled together in a corner. He smirked. The woman squeeled as Iku's eyes settled on her son. She knew those eyes. She had heard tales of them. Blood Eyes, they're often called. Every hundred years, a boy is born with them. It is his destiny to grow into a powerful warrior and protector, or a deadly killer. It is clear to her that this young man is the latter.

She pulls her son closer as Iku walks into the room and sits on the bed, the whole time his eyes fixated upon the boy. "So this is the almighty third born Tamishii-Kireina?You don't seem like a killer to me. Yet hundreds of men have told me I am to die by your hands. I think it's same to assume that this propecy is false." Iku leaned towards the boy as he said this. "In a way yes, it is false. I am not supposed to kill you physically. Just the darkness in your soul. Tamishii-Kireina means 'soul-cleanser'. And that's what I'm going to do to you. My job is to make you into a SAINT," The boy said as he pushed away from his mother, stood up, and took a step towards Iku. Iku laughed. "Me? A SAINT? That's not likely. I'm the most legendary Dark Saiyora of all time. There's no way I'll become a SAINT. You're mommy just told you that so that you wouldn't fear you imminent death. The harsh reality is that you're going to die and there's nothing that anyone can do about it. You're life is over." As Iku said this, he stood up and placed his hand on his swords hilt. "You should feel honored. I killed your grandfather 2 years ago with this sword. I killed your father with this sword, 3 days ago. Now you wil be the third Tamishii-Kireina to die by this blade." Iku un-sheathed his blade and placed it on the boys neck. He smirked as he lightly cut the boys neck, causing it it bleed slightly.

"Please don't do this," the boys mother said crying, "My son does not have to die. We can move away from here. I can have a psychic erase is mind so that he forgets his destinty. I'll do anything, just please don't kill my son." The woman crawled over the Iku and grabbed his arm as she began wailing in agony. Iku quickly swung his sword, cutting off the womans head, then placed his sword back on the boys neck in one fluid movement. The boy looked down at his mothers body then glared back at Iku. "You're soul will not be able to withstand me for long Dark Saiyora. In 3 weeks you will begin to feel the pain of the millions of people you've killed. You'll go insane from the remorse. Eventually you'll break, completing the clensing process. Once the process is complete you will become a" Before the boy could finish, Iku stabbed him in the heart and cut off his head in one swift movement.

"I will never become a SAINT. I will be the greatest Saiyora of all time!" Iku yelled as he walked out of the house.
Sign up to rate and review this story