Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen

Is This What You Always Want Me For?

by ipanicdaily 3 reviews

"I did some bad things at my old school." He whispered and I felt bad for bringing it up because it obviously brought him painful memories. (Another filler chapter)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-04 - Updated: 2008-12-04 - 2981 words - Complete

0Unrated
"What do you want for your birthday?" I asked Frank, falling onto the bed next to him, smiling and staring into his beautiful brown eyes.

"You." He said, rolling on top of me and pressing his deliciously sweet lips to mine.

"You already have that." I told him with a small sigh, pretending to be annoyed. It was the weekend of Halloween; aka Frank's birthday. I renamed the holiday 'Ieroween' in honor of him because that way both events become one. It also meant the last weekend of complete and udder freedom; or dorm arrest. "So tell me what you really want."

"Nothing really." Frank said with a shrug, kissing me again. His lip bring brushed against my bottom lip, making me twitch a little because it tickled. "The only thing I want is you. Since I have that, I'm all set."

"Fine;" I said pretending to be annoyed. I actually just wanted to squeeze him like a giant teddy bear because he was so fucking adorable. "I'll come up with something on my own." Frank stared at me with curiosity and I just smiled at him, not letting him know what I was thinking.

"I don't want to go to school Monday." Frank whined, his head falling to my chest as he looked to the wall up against my bed. "This is too fun."

"School only lasts a few hours and it's not like we won't have plenty of free fuck time." I said, Frank laughing afterwards. I love that laugh; it was better than hearing you won a million dollars or that a cure was found for some horrible disease. "Plus, we don't really do much around here anyway."

"It's the idea of doing stuff." Frank said in a half whine and I started laughing. I'm sure I've mentioned it, but I'm gonna say it again; Frank is fucking adorable and I loved when he acted like he was five. It made me realize that not everyone in life was a giant asshole. "Plus, here I can have you whenever I want. In school, I have to," Frank made a sour face as if he couldn't manage to say it; "behave." I burst into laughter at that, nodding at the fact that he did indeed need to behave in the school building.

"It's only a few hours a day Frankie." I tried to reason with him as he continued to whine.

"But there's Lance and homework and actual work..."

"We've had homework this whole time." I pointed to the pile of neglected papers on the desk and Frank smiled, shrugging as if they didn't count. "We have the same exact schedule too so it's not like we won't see each other."

"Not the same." Frank said, looking at me now as he held himself half up. "All I can do at school is be your amazingly sexy boyfriend who has to keep 'friend' distance." He pouted and I kissed his lips to make him smile.

"I'll be able to make everyone jealous." I said and Frank laughed, nodding because even he knew he was really fucking hott (no, it's not conceded to think that so fuck off). "Plus, we have chemistry together."

"Stop playing with words." He said rolling his eyes. I just smiled at him then pushed him up into a sitting position. "I was comfortable!" Frank whined, trying to push me back down but somehow I managed to stay up.

"I don't feel like laying down." I told him because I honestly didn't want to be on my back with him on top of me for a few hours. I was antsy for some reason and felt like running around screaming (what a sight that would be) but of course I couldn't do that.

"I do!"

"Then go lay on your bed. That's what it's there for." I said motioning to his bed and he sat there staring at me as though I was rejecting him which in a small way I guess I was. "I'm just fidgety right now."

"Why?" Frank sat with his knees in front of him so his legs ran along his body as his butt rested on my bed; his hands lazily in front of him.

"I dunno." I responded with a shrug. "I just don't feel like lying down or sitting either."

"Gee," Frank became a little worried, "what's wrong?"

"What?" I asked looking to him and saw the concern in his facial expression as he looked at me. "Nothing's wrong Frankie." I said even though I knew I was lying. I couldn't get fucking (not literally) Lance off my mind for some reason. He was fucking some guy; so what? I mean, I do that don't I? Why should I judge him? It had to be because he has beat the shit out of me for years for fucking guys (which for the record never happened after Bert died). "Why would you think something's wrong?"

"Because you've never given up a chance to just lay with me, you're all twitchy looking, and you keep spacing out." Frank moved closer to me and took one of my hands into his. "Please tell me what's wrong." His big beautiful brown eyes trapped me and I couldn't ignore him or change the subject.

"I-I just have a lot on my mind between going back to school and your birthday; stuff like that." I smiled at him even though I knew, and Frank knew, it was a fake smile. "Don't worry about it."

"I don't like when you don't tell me things." He said quietly, looking to the bed. "It makes me think you don't trust me." I felt like slamming my head against the wall at that point. I should have realized that Frank would feel that way if I kept things from him; lies and secrets destroy relationships. There was no way I wanted to lose Frank.

"I-I;" The words seemed to be stuck in my throat but as Frank looked back to me, his eyes seemed to melt the tension that was blocking them (sappy sounding I know but it's the truth). "I saw Lance...fucking some guy..." I said quietly and Frank's eyes widened, his mouth dropping a little as he was completely taken with shock. "Yeah...I know..."

"Like actually fucking someone?" He said with shock.

"Unfortunately." I told him, trying to block that awful sight from coming into my mind. Frank remained silent for a few more seconds before he burst into laughter; something I wasn't expecting at all.

"I knew it!" Frank choked through laughter, falling off the bed and onto the floor; his face bright red and his arms clinging to his side.

"Frankie...?" I said with slight concern as he rolled around on the floor; laughing like he was possessed or something.

"I knew he was a fag!"

"That word's offensive." I told him a little sternly as he managed to sit himself up, mouthing 'sorry' because he couldn't keep enough air in his lungs to actually put it into words. "I think you're high." Frank fell backwards again, gasping for air as he laughed. "Don't die." I said with a little concern because he was close to suffocating himself.

"Just...really...funny..." He said, crying now as he laughed. I think he ripped some ab muscles or something too because he was in a half fetal position; still clutching his sides.

"I'm glad you find it funny." My voice was sarcastic and harsh because I in no way saw the situation comical. "He beat the fuck out of me and the guys for years because we fuck guys; well I know do and I'm pretty sure Mikey and Bob have gone at it." Again, blocking images I didn't want to see. "When all along he's just been too pussy to come out of his own fucking closet." Frank laughed harder; if that was even possible. "No pun intended dumbass."

"Lighten up Gee." Frank managed to calm himself down; somewhat. His face was still pretty red and he still had issues breathing but he managed to sit up and keep it down to occasional short giggles. "You're thinking too much of it." He climbed back onto the bed and sat himself in my lap. "Yeah it's not fair and it's horrible for him to do, but he's a jock. Jock's beat the shit out of people for whatever reason they find. He's picked you as a target. Even if you weren't gay he would find some reason to pick on you or just do it for the fun."

"You seem to know an awful lot about jocks." I said looking at him inquisitively. His laughter died and he became red with embarrassment.

"I did some bad things at my old school." He whispered and I felt bad for bringing it up because it obviously brought him painful memories.

"Sorry; didn't mean to upset you." I said softly, pushing the hair from his face and kissing his forehead. "It just urks me that Lance can act that way."

"Don't worry about it so much Gee." There was a little stress in Frank's voice now and I wished the conversation was over; better yet, I wish it never occurred. "Next time he bother's you, try to make him slip about his secret life if it bothers you so much." Frank put his arms around my neck and rested his head on my shoulder, my arms automatically wrapping around his body. "Please don't let it change you though."

"I won't let it." I promised him though I knew I would have issues doing so. When something like that got on my mind I had issues getting it off my thoughts. That's why I had so many issues with Bert's death. I was a fucking mess for at least a month; and I still can't get over it all the way. "Do you really want to lay down?" I couldn't help but give into him at that point. Frank nodded like he was an upset five year old so I sighed and fell gently against the bed, pulling him down with me.

"I love you." Frank said, repositioning himself on my body. Well it ended up that only his head was on me; his fabulous (yes, I said fabulous) body was pressed firmly against mine. As usual my chest was his pillow and his arms were wrapped around my torso. I managed to get the blanket over us and turn off the table lamp; even though it was only like 8 pm.

"I love you too." I told him, putting my arms around him (they only reached to his shoulders because he was kinda far down) as I tried to get myself as comfortable as possible.

"Sweet dreams Gee."

"You too babe." I said before hearing him pass out a few moments later. Frank burned his energy quickly but to be honest; there was no greater feeling than just holding him tightly in my arms. I knew he was mine; only mine. That was the best feeling of love there was.

*****************************

"Get your lazy ass up already!" Frank whined but I remained how I was; blanket pulled to my neck and face pointing at the wall, eyes shut. "Come on!"

"'m sleeping." I mumbled. It was 7 am on Sunday morning. I wasn't getting up yet.

"But it's my birthday!" Frank whined some more.

"It will still be your birthday in two, or five, hours." I said, pulling the blanket over my head. He was up most of the night anyway with excitement because it was his seventeenth birthday. I was tired as hell and didn't want to get up yet; no matter how much I love him. "I'll get up then."

"But I'm up now!" Frank sat on top of me and tugged at the blanket which I had a tight hold of.

"Go tell the other's it's your birthday." I suggested to try and get him to leave me alone. I was not a morning person and that wasn't about to change.

"I don't care about them!" Frank gave up on trying to get the blanket off and fell down next to my face, trying to pry my eyes open with his fingers. "I only want to spend it with you!"

"And you will." To stop the jabbing fingers, I pulled my pillow over my head, muffling my voice. "But not yet."

"Gee!" Frank whined, now trying to push me off the bed; unsuccessfully. "G'up already!"

"Frankie," I pulled the pillow up to talk because my breath was only hitting me as I spoke, annoying me, "no offense but fuck off right now." He sighed and I felt him lay down on the bed as I smiled, thinking I had convinced him to leave me alone. No such luck.

"More than way to get you up." He said with amusement and I knew that meant bad news for me. I was right as Frank slid his hands under the blanket and rested them on my hip; which was only covered with my boxers.

"I swear Frankie..." I mumbled, trying to shift away from him but I couldn't get far enough. "Don't."

"Don't what?" Frank asked, still amused, his cold fingers slipping 'accidentally' under the elastic.

"Get your hand out of my boxers." I said, trying to fight off the accumulating urge I felt in that general area. He ignored me and pushed his hand farther down; both vertically and horizontally until it hovered near my growing erection. I really didn't feel like going through this so early in the morning but the only way he would stop is if I got up; so either way, I lost.

"I'm helping you get up." Frank said in his seductive innocent like voice. I pushed the pillow off my head but remained how I was. "You can stop me."

"I don't want to get up." I said with a little whining myself because in all honesty, I was really tired. But that's how life is with a five year old; they're always up at the crack of dawn and have more energy than the fucking energizer bunny at like all hours of the day. I had yet to get used to it; and I had been living with Frank for probably two months now. "And I certainly don't want your help." Before it went too far, I grabbed Frank's arm and yanked his entire body up; kissing his lips as his face got near mine.

"Please?!" Frank gave me this puppy dog look and I cursed God for making Frank so adorable because I couldn't bring myself to deny him when he did that. It was too cute and my heart would break if I denied him.

"I'm going to be miserable all day." I warned him as I half sat up, sighing heavily because it was only 7 30.

"No you won't." He chimed merrily, putting his arms around my neck and squeezing me.

"And how do you know that?"

"'cuz you got me!" I started laughing as Frank wrapped his legs around me waist too.

"Happy birthday." I kissed Frank, his eyes illuminating afterwards. I swear he was high or something because he was extremely giggly and bouncing around. "Happy Halloween as well."

"My birthday is more important." He said, scoffing a little as he stared into my eyes. "So what are we doing today?"

"You tell me." I smiled, knowing that wasn't probably the best answer, but hey; I'm still half asleep. "You dragged me out of bed so you come up with the plan."

"Do we have to go anywhere?" I shook my head. "See anyone?" Again, shake my head (I'm too lazy to form words, ok?) "Do we have to do the homework piled all over?" I started laughing at that one because to hell with schoolwork. I rarely do it anyway because I'm always in my room. As long as I know what I'm doing, I'm good. "Can the door stay locked?"

"After nine." I said, figuring the guys would want to at least come say 'happy birthday' to Frank. Of course Frank whined because it was an hour and a half away but I told him it was his payback for making me get up so early.

"Well then I see our day, in this bed, little to no clothing, door locked, just you and me." Frank said with a smile and I rolled my eyes. Like I said, children are full of energy. This was going to be an exhausting day for me.

"I had a feeling that's what our day would end up being." He just shrugged then pressed his lips to mine again.

"My birthday, my choice."

"Remember those words in April." I said with a slightly sadistic smile and he nodded. My birthday is in April; the 9th to be exact. I was already planning how I would celebrate. "What shall we do until nine?"

"I'm good." Frank put his lips to mine again, making out with me until exactly nine when he jumped off and locked the door (the guys had stopped by throughout that hour and a half but only stayed a minute or so because Frank refused to let go of me). He then lunged back on me, knocking me over onto my back, and well, you can guess the rest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N--- I can't believe I'm saying this, but I didn't feel like writing out all the mansecks. I think it's because I did it for my other story that my brain is dead for ideas right now that could make it different. I do have a very sex filled one shot in my mind though; rough mansecks which is always the best xD

so yeah; next chapter is BACK TO SCHOOL. dun dun dun!

xoxo Tabi
Sign up to rate and review this story