Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen

Get Me The Hell Out Of Here

by ipanicdaily

No one talks about Frank and a gets away with it. If I didn't have him, I would be dead.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-12-15 - Updated: 2008-12-16 - 3325 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Don! Calm down before you wake the boys!"

"I don't want a queer son!"

"He's not gay!" My mom's desperate voice rang through their bedroom upstairs. My basement bedroom was my sanctuary. I spent most of my time here. There was a soft knock on my door and a moment later Mikey came in, shutting the door and running to my bed; jumping onto it to join me.

"Hey Mikey." I said with a smile. He was only nine and my parents fighting scared him.

"Gee, why are they fighting?" His voice was shaky and afraid.

"Dad is upset with me." I replied. I still didn't know what 'queer' meant, but I had a pretty good idea.

"Why?"

"Don't worry about it Mikey." I said with a smile. "Want to play video games?" Mikey smiled then went to the small television I had and turned on my video games. I turned the volume down and put a misfits cd on just loud enough to drown their voices for Mikey. I could still hear them though; I always could.

"The boy's a flaming fairy Donna!" My father yelled. I looked to Mikey who seemed content with the video games and I felt my heart jump. I know he was becoming like me and I had to do whatever it took to make my father never find out. "What if he corrupts Michael?! I don't want one queer son let alone two!"

"Gerard is not gay!" My mom yelled back. "I think you should go stay with a friend tonight until you calm down." He yelled a little more before a door slammed and I heard footsteps on my stairs; my dad appearing in my room a moment later.

"Sorry we woke you boys." My dad said. "Michael, go back to bed son. We're done." Mikey whined but shut the video games off and left my room. "Bed boy." His tone dramatically changed and I knew what it meant.

"I'm really tired dad." I mumbled, trying to save myself. "I-I was only up because Mikey came in here."

"Bed!" He hissed so I instantly sat down. "Now Gerard, you know the drill. Pants off." I heard the lock on my door click and my heard started to race. Standing again, I slid my pants down around my ankles. My dad walked over to me, pushing me onto the bed again. His pants dropped and he got onto the bed with me. "Remember, wake up your mom and Michael will pay." By this point, my father figured out how I did it all just to protect Mikey.

"Please..." I was on the verge of crying as he pushed my legs aside.

"I said quiet!" He snapped and then the pain came. It hurt so bad and tears streamed from my eyes so I bit my lip to silence myself because I didn't want Mikey to pay. There was burning and stinging as well as pain in my lip which began to bleed.


"Gerard!" I opened my eyes and saw Frank bent over me. "Are you ok?!"

"What?" I mumbled.

"You're crying, screaming, sweating, shaking, and your mouth is bleeding!" Frank's voice was full of concern and his eyes full of sorrow.

"Mikey..." I still wasn't fully aware that it was just a nightmare and that I was at the school.

"I'll go get him." Frank said, getting off the bed and heading out of the room. It was then that I realized I was shaking so I sat up and leaned against the wall, pulling a blanket around me.

"Gerard?" Mikey came into the room and then came to me, climbing onto the bed and putting his arms around me. "Hey, calm down ok? I'm fine. It was just a nightmare." He spoke in a warm voice. I nodded and hugged him back, Frank sitting down on his bed and watching. "Frank, could you get me a washcloth and some water?" Frank got off the bed and went to the bathroom, returning moments later with a washcloth and a small dixie cup with water. "Thanks."

Mikey padded my lip with the cloth, wiping the blood away. After he gave me the water, he dug around in my drawer to find my pills, handing me two of them as well. I put the pills in my mouth then drank the water to help me swallow them. "You ok now?" Mikey asked and I nodded so he hugged me again then got off the bed, yawning and rubbing his eyes. I assumed it was early morning and Frank probably woke him up. "Sorry I didn't tell you. Gee has nightmares a lot, usually involving me. He won't tell me what they are about but when it happens just wipe away the blood, give him the pills, and sit with him until he calms down." He told Frank.

"Thanks Mikey." Frank said, hugging Mikey tightly. I love them both. They treat me so nicely; too nicely if you ask me. Mikey left and Frank locked the door then came back to the bed, yawning himself but smiling at the same time as he sat next to me.

"Sorry I woke you." I mumbled to him, looking down to my hands.

"Don't worry about it." He said softly, rubbing my arm gently. "I'm just worried about you." I smiled then let the blanket fall to put my arms around him. Frank put his arms around me and we sat in the embrace for at least five minutes; silent and still. "Want to talk about it?"

"Just memories." I whispered, my head resting on his.

"Dad again?"

"Yeah." I fought to keep the tears from escaping. Frank just hugged me tighter then kissed my cheeks as the tears began to fall. He wiped my face and pulled the blanket around us. "I'm scared."

"Why babe?" Frank's voice was calming and made me feel a lot better.

"Thanksgiving break is in a few weeks. I don't want to go home." It was true. I didn't. I was actually having a good time at school; mainly because Frank was there now.

"We'll figure something out." Frank said, pulling me down into a laying position. He pulled the blanket up and rested his head on my chest, his arms wrapped tightly around me still. "I won't let him hurt you."

*****************************

"School!" Ray said over happily as we approached the steps. I didn't blame him though for wanting to go back. I mean, I had Frank, Bob and Mikey had each other; Ray was lonely. School gave him something to do; though he should have someone to do.

"The faggot's five return! Well, three of them at least. Where's your queer brother?" The spawn of Satan called out. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Nice display you gave to my father." Lance started towards us, his thugs following right behind. "Gallagher is on thin ice with my father now. My father wanted you gone but Gallagher wouldn't give in."

"Fuck off Fro-ass." I said harshly to him, walking up the steps. Lance came up and stood right in my face.

"What did you say?" He snarled, eyes narrowing.

"Gee, he's not worth it." Frank told me from behind.

"Listen to your fuck buddy, Way." Lance said, amusement in his voice.

"Don't you talk about Frank Fro-ass." I shot right back at him, a small crowd of students gathering. "He's the best thing to happen to this fucked up school that daddy pays to keep your record clean."

"How dare you!" Lance snapped, shoving me backwards. "My father is trying to get scum like you gone!"

"The only scum here is you."I shot back and boy did his eyes flare. I was enjoying myself greatly. "Shame you haven't gotten out of your closet yet." A chorus of gasps erupted. Lance's thugs were going to attack when he stuck his arm out, signaling I was his battle and his alone. More amusing.

"Just because you want me-"

"Why would I want you?" I asked, more amused than angered. More gasps rang out and Frank told me to stop but I wasn't going to. I knew he was only looking out for me but I was having a grand time standing up to Lance. "I'm amazed you have to ability to pee; you're pretty much non-existent." Small giggles broke out now amongst those gathered around.

"You've been staring at me?!" Lance tried to sound disgusted but he sounded more shocked.

"So you admit it." Stronger laughter came out as I smiled at Lance whose face was painted with shock.

"What...I..." He stuttered, looking for words to make a comeback with. "You're not impressive either!" Lance shot at me, smiling as though he won. Not only did he just give me two reasons to go at him, he fell right into my trap. Yay me.

"Please tell; how do you know what I am? Been checking me out?" I had more amusement in my voice while more gasps broke out. I heard Frank and Ray silently laughing from behind. Lance's face went white and his eyes burned with anger. "I'm gay Lance so I judge guy's lengths. What's your reason?"

He opened his mouth to speak but was at a loss for words. Revenge is the best feeling you can experience. Lance balled his hand into a fist then drew it back to punch me when Gallagher suddenly appeared and held his fist back. "My office Mr. Froass." Gallagher said and jaws dropped all around. None of us had ever seen, let alone heard of, Lance getting in trouble. Instantly, phones flew out everywhere as students called and texted those who weren't already there to watch. "Don't you all have classes to be in?" Gallagher asked and in a split second, everyone put their phones away then ran to the doors; except Lance, myself, Frank, Ray, and Lance's thugs.

"Mr. Gallagher, Gerard-"

"Save it Mr. Froass. My office." Lange gave up and started inside. "The rest of you to class." We all started for the door when the expected happen. "Except for you Mr. Way." Yep; there's my punishment. I was waiting for it since he showed up. "And you Mr. Iero." Both Frank and I stopped.

"Sir, Frank-"

"Don't' worry, you're not in trouble." Gallaher said calmly; a slight smile on his face. "Brain had requested you two meet him during your lunch period, if you can give it up."

"Sure." I said with a shrug. "You?"

"I don't care." Frank said, smiling.

"Well I'll let him know. Come by my office during your lunch period." I took Frank's hand and headed for the doors. "I will deal with Mr. Froass but I advise you not to purposely anger him. He and his family can cause problems for everyone."

*****************************

Lance didn't show up in gym so I assumed he left school. At lunch, I told Ray to let Mikey and Bob know that Frank and I were going to the office rather than to eat. When it was time, Frank stuck his things in my locker (which was really our locker) then took my hand as we made our way to the office. I stopped dead in my tracks as we approached the doors. "What?" Frank asked with confusion but concern.

"My parents are in there." I choked out, hearing the familiar voices within. "I'm not going in there."

"It's ok Gee." Frank said, squeezing my hand. "You're safe here."

"I don't want to see them." I told Frank, not moving a muscle. "Bad enough I have to for Thanksgiving."

"I won't let anything happen to you." Frank gave me a quick kiss of reassurance then opened the door, physically yanking me inside. I pulled away from Frank who was upset but understood.

"Hey honey!" My mom chimed, extending her arms to hug me. "How are you?"

"Fine." I said, pulling away from her. "W0what are you doing here?" My heart was racing and I felt nauseous.

"Your counselor called us." My dad replied, staring me down. "Your mother and I had to leave work so this better be good."

"Mr. Way, no harsh feelings here. We are just going to talk." Brian said sternly. I loved him too. Always on my side. "Please, everyone into the office."

"Why is he here?" My dad asked nastily, pointing to Frank.

"Because he's my boyfriend!" I shot at him, grabbing Frank's hand and pulling him past my shocked parents into Gallagher's office. My new found confidence was starting to scare me. I probably shouldn't have done that. I mean, yeah, they would have to know I was gay; but that probably wasn't' the best way of telling them. Frank was just as shocked as my parents as I dragged him into the office, sitting him in a chair as I fell into the one beside him. Brian pushed my parents then shut the door before sitting behind Gallagher's desk.

"I'm sure you all want to know why I asked you here." Brian said with a smile.

"I told you he was queer!" My dad suddenly burst at my mom. "All his life I've told you! Where's Michael?"'

"Mr. Way, please calm down and shut up." Brian said and I couldn't help but smile.

"Th-this is y-your..." My mom asked quietly.

"My boyfriend." I told her confidently. "Frank, mom and dad." He smiled, his face blushing to the extreme. "Mom and dad, Frank." There was an awkward silence which was annoying me. "So Brian, what did you want to talk about?"

"Thanksgiving." Brian said, still smiling. "I think, and this is from my professional view point, that your two families should find a way to celebrate the holiday together so Gerard and Frank can be together." Have I mentioned that I love Brian? Well I do.

"I don't want queers in my house." My father snapped.

"Don! Shut up right now!" My mom yelled, scaring me slightly. "Why do you think that?" She asked Brian.

"Before meeting Gerard, Mr. Gallagher shared his background with me. Gerard is a very troubled boy. I'm sure you're aware of his suicide attempt." I looked to the ground while my stomach turned. I didn't want to think about that. Especially since it really upset Frank. "Over the past few weeks, I have been talking to Gerard as well as his boyfriend Frank, then to Gallagher. He said that Gerard's attitude has positively changed."

"That could be from you, not from some little queer boy!"

"Shut the fuck up right now!" I yelled at my dad. No one talks about Frank and a gets away with it. If I didn't have him, I would be dead.

"Don't you talk to me that way boy!" My father snapped angrily back.

"What are you going to do?" I challenged him. I had no idea where this confidence was coming from. "You gonna rape me some more? Make me take my pants down so you can fuck me then say you don't want a gay son? You did a whole lot to make me think I was supposed to bang girls."

"How dare you-"

"Don!" My mom yelled, her own voice flooded with anger. "You raped my son?!"

"No, I did not rape our son!" He said.

"Fucking liar!" I snarled at him. "Ever since I was Peter fucking Pan in the school play you've been coming into my room at night and making me lay on the bed while you fuck me!" Confidence can be a little over powering at times.

"You little faggot!" Next thing I knew, my father's fist collided with my face.

"Mr. Way! You are being taken into custody for child abuse. There we will discuss Gerard's accusations of molestation as well." Brian said, paging for Mr. Gallagher to get a guard then call the police. The guard took my father out of the office while Frank handed me tissue after tissue while my nose bled. "Are you ok Gerard?"

"Yeah." I said, pinching my nose and holding tissues to it. "Just stings."

"Gerard, is what you said about your father true?" My mom asked with regret and worry.

"Unfortunately." I mumbled through tissues. "I was trying to protect Mikey."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"He said he would beat Mikey if I didn't let him have his way with me."

"That's what your nightmares are about, aren't they?" Frank asked with a gentle, calming voice. I just nodded.

"Nightmares?" Brian asked with curiosity.

"Yeah, I have nightmares about a lot about different nights my dad would rape me." Frank threw the bloody tissues away as my nose finally stopped bleeding.

"He woke me up as he was crying, sweating, and shaking pretty bad. I woke him then got Mikey because I didn't know what to do. Mikey took care of it then told me that next time to just wipe away any blood, give him some water, and sit with him until he calms down." Frank explained and to my relief, he didn't mention my 'medication' which I guessed he knew wasn't prescription. "I assume it happens a lot." He said and I nodded.

"Oh honey!" My mom cried out, getting up and hugging me. "If I'd known, I would have stopped it years ago!"

"Sorry..." I mumbled into her chest as she hugged me.

"Don't be sorry!" She told me, hugging me tighter. "It's not your fault!"

"You don't have to worry about your dad anymore Gerard." Brian said and my mom let me go, nodding in agreement. "Molesting a child is a very serious defense. He'll probably do jail time."

"And I'm divorcing him." My mom said, wiping away some tears. "Frank, is it?"

"Yes ma'am." Frank said.

"You and your family are more than welcome for Thanksgiving." She said with a smile.

"Thank you ma'am." He said smiling.

"Oh, call me Donna dear."

"Thank you Donna." Frank said with an even bigger smile.

"So, you're not upset I'm gay?" I asked my mom.

"Of course not." My mom told me. "That's your choice honey. Whatever makes you happy is all I care about."

"Well I think you should talk to Mikey; tell him about dad and I think there's something he wants to talk to you about." I told my mom and she nodded. I stood up, pulling Frank up with me.

"We still on for Wednesday?" Brian asked and I nodded. "See you then. Remember, call me whenever for whatever reason comes to your head." He told me, standing up and following myself and Frank to the door. "Mrs. Way;"

"Donna." She corrected him.

"Donna, would you like me to have Michael come down?" Brian asked and my mom nodded while hugging me, as well as Frank, good-bye. Gallagher waited outside the office and said Frank and I were excused from classes for the remainder of the day. It was only two or so hours till school ended so I didn't really care. While Brian had them call Mikey, Frank and I left for the dorms.

"Way to go Gee." Frank said as we walked outside. I just smiled then pulled him close, kissing him sweetly on the lips. "I have to get my parents to agree to Thanksgiving at your house." He said with a smile.

"I'll kidnap you if I have too." I whispered, continuing to kiss him.

"Hey faggot!" I heard Lance's voice call to me. The uneasy feeling in my stomach suddenly returned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N--- I know, taken me forever to update. I actually lost interest in this story; it's kind of back but not fully. Comments encourage me to write, so, GET LEAVING ME SOME!

and cheesecake and/or rainbows. I love them too.

btw, if you haven't, go check MCR's site and read Frankie's fucked up blog. Gotta love him; you just do xD

xoxo Tabi
Sign up to rate and review this story