Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen

From the Earth To The Morgue

by ipanicdaily

"Don't hurt Mikey." I told Lance bitterly.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-19 - Updated: 2008-12-20 - 2368 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Frank, go back to the dorm." I told him as Lance came nearer.

"I'm not leaving you." Frank said sternly.

"Go to the dorm." I said a little harshly. "He's my battles. I don't want you hurt." His eyes were pained as he stared at me. "I'll be fine." I told him a little softer, though both of us knew that probably wasn't true. "If I'm not back in a half hour, find someone to help find my body." Probably the wrong choice of words but he let go of my hand anyway.

"Where's your little boy toy going?" Lance called, standing in the middle of the court yard.

"Leave him out of this Lance." I called, trying to find that absurd confidence again. "This is our battle."

"Your choice." Lance said with a smile. "I would have taken on you both. I might have had a challenge for once." Looking around, I noticed Lance was alone.

"Let's just get this over with." I said, throwing my arms to the side.

"You think I'm stupid enough to kick your ass in the open?" Lance started laughing a little. "Basement."

"What?"

"Basement is where we fight. Cage; to the death." His voice lost amusement as he became serious.

"That's ridiculous Lance." I said with frustration. "That's basically murder."

"Fight me," Lance's voice was sharp and directed, "or watch your brother suffer."

"You better leave Mikey alone!" My 'confidence' turned into rage.

"Then you, me, basement; to the death." Lance said. "Ten tonight." He turned and walked away. I sighed and headed for the dorms. This was ridiculous. But I couldn't let anything happen to Mikey. Telling someone about the fight would only case Lance to hurt Mikey; if not him then one of his thugs.

When I reached the dorms, I walked right past the guard and to my room. He didn't really seem to mind. Upon opening the door, Frank lunged at me and wrapped his arms around my body. "Did you kick his ass?"

"No, he just talked to me." I said, shutting the door.

"Talk...?"

"You would protect Mikey, right?"

"With my life." Frank said, worried and confused. "Why?"

"Just making sure." I told him, hugging him back.

"Gerard, what's wrong?" Frank's eyes were just as concerned as his voice.

"I'm worried about Mikey and the whole situation with my father." I lied.

"Gee, your dad won't hurt him." Frank hugged me tightly. "I'd kill your dad if he looked at Mikey the wrong way."

"Thanks babe." I tilted his head up and kissed him. "I love you."

"Love you back. "Frank said with a smile. Man, I'm gonna miss that face.

*****************************

At 9:30 I took a deep breath and prepared to leave. I felt like a prisoner on death row, marching to the chair. Frank had fallen asleep while I was drawing, to my relief. Now I didn't have to worry about waking him up by sliding out from underneath him since, unlike most every other night, he wasn't sleeping on me. I knew I wasn't coming back so I spent my last few minutes staring at him.

Before I left, I covered Frank with a blanket then left my sketchbook beside him. I had drawn him when he was sleeping and left him a little note about how much I loved him. It was my gift to him so he would always remember me. At 9:45, I realized I had to go so I kissed Frank one last time and pushed the hair from his face. "Gee....?" He mumbled and I mentally yelled at myself for waking him up.

"Sorry to wake you." I whispered. "Bathroom."

"mmm...k...." Frank shut his eyes and in no time was asleep again. Carefully, I slid off the bed and put my shoes on. I wore jeans and a Misfits shirt. Might as well go out in style. Lastly, I put a hoodie on because it's November and cold out. Dressed for my funeral, I opened the door then gently shut it behind me, walking to the 'community room'. One of the windows there was faulty so whenever anyone wanted to get out after hours, they would just use the window.

Once outside, I took a deep breath then shut the window before heading towards the main building; staying in the shadows. Fortunately, I was in all black (my favorite shade, not color) so I could hide a lot easier. "Over here." I heard a quiet voice call too me when I neared the school. Getting closer to the voice, I recognized it as one of Lance's thugs. He led me to the back of the school where he opened two metal doors on the ground; revealing stairs that led to the basement. "Welcome to your death." He said with amusement as he led me through the rusted hallways and to a room where there was a giant fenced in area. Classy.

"On time, Way. That's a good thing." Lance said, standing in the middle of the fenced area. There were kids standing all around the 'cage'. What's a fight without a crowd? I heard them making bets. There's some on me but most money is on Lance. "I'm tired and want to get to bed. Shall we proceed?" The thug shoved me into the 'cage' then shut the door; standing in front of it so no one could enter or leave.

"Really to the death?" I asked quietly. Yes, I'm a pussy. I don't want to die; especially not by Lance.

"I could do half to you and half to Michael." Lance replied deviously. I had greatly underestimated him.

"Don't hurt Mikey." I told Lance bitterly.

"Then make sure you fight me back." Lance said and a different jock called out for last bets to be placed before explaining the rules. Basically, no one leaved the cage until one of us is dead. It was a cock fight (hehe) and everyone knew who would be walking out. The jock announced the start of the fight and everyone cheered while Lance and I stared each other down. "I said, fight!" He shouted at me.

Like I've said, I don't know how to fight so I just raised my fists to my chest and Lance walked towards me. "Punch me." He said so, after a few moments hesitation, I drew my arm back and swung at him. Lance grabbed my fist, twisted my arm around, then used his other hand to punch me in the gut. He was very strong.

Throwing me onto the ground, Lance drove his foot into my gut which he just punched. "There's no place in the world for fags." He told me, moving his foot to hold my arm down; jerking my arm up with his hands until a loud 'snap' rang out. Cheers increased as Lance let my broken arm fall limply down. Tears came to my eyes because my body was on fire. "Cry faggot." He told me. "I know you want to."

"Just kill me." I told him. Confidence was gone.

"No, not yet." Lance replied with satisfaction. He wanted me to beg. Fuck that. Lance stood over me and, confidence suddenly coming back to me, I swung my foot up and drove my foot right into his balls. Lance screamed and grabbed himself, doubling over while I managed to get off the ground. Blood came from my mouth and my arm hurt unbelievably bad but I smiled as I watched Lance writhe.

"Have fun fucking guys now!" I told Lance and he quickly got over his pain, his hand flying around my throat again and slamming my body into the fence. His fingers dug into my skin and I was just barely able to get air.

"Shut the fuck up!" Lance screamed, his fist flying into my eye. "It's not fair!" He screamed, fist flying into my nose now. "Your family accepts you!" I'll admit, this is not what I expected this fight to be about. Lance was...jealous? Wow... At least I succeeded in exposing him before my death. The lack of oxygen and immense pain in my body was starting to numb me slightly. "You and your fag friends parade around with no problem!" Lance's fist met my mouth and I was now spitting up what seemed like gallons of blood. What did he call himself? I found him to be quite a problem for me and my 'fag friends'.

"You're...jealous...?" I managed to get out before he punched me some more in my face.

"Of course not!" Lance stopped punching me and started laughing. I swear he went off the deep end. He dropped me to the ground. "Why would I be jealous of you?" Even though he was no longer holding my throat, it felt like he was. "I have money," Lance kicked me, "friends," another kick, "and a hell of a lot more strength. Not to mention my popularity and obviously superior looks." I started puking blood now and Lance, as well as everyone else watching, was laughing hysterically. "You're a waste of space and oxygen."

"Kill...me..." I whispered, my body burning now.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you." Lance said with more satisfaction.

"Kill...me...!" I managed to say a little louder. I quickly regretted my long hair as Lance grabbed it, yanking me up. "Just fucking kill me!"

"Keep begging faggot!" Lance snarled at me, holding me by my hair. I heard some more snapping then felt extreme pain in my left leg, signaling he had broken something else. Now I have a broken arm (right) and broken leg (left). As if I wasn't broken enough already, Lance forcefully slammed me into the concrete. I'm pretty sure my head is cracked open now. "What do you want?"

"Kill me..." I mumbled. I felt blood run down my face. I couldn't take it anymore. The pain was too much. I was ready to just kill myself. "Please..."

"MR. FROASS!" I suddenly heard a loud booming voice. At this point my vision was almost nonexistent and my hearing was tunneled. "CALL 9-1-1!" I heard the voice yell. I'm pretty sure it was Gallagher. "Move aside!" I heard him yell.

"You are all suspended from school so pack your bags because you're going home in the morning." A new voice said.

"Gerard? Gerard, can you hear me?" Gallagher was very close to me. I think he was kneeling by me.

"Yeah..." I mumbled very weakly. I could just barely hear him tell me to stay focused on his voice.

"Stay awake, ok?" He said to me. "Go get Mr. Iero and bring him here as fast as you can!" Gallagher called to someone and I felt nauseous all over again. I didn't want Frank to see me like this because I knew it wasn't a pretty sight. "Focus on my voice." Gallagher repeated. "An ambulance is coming to take you to the hospital. We'll notify your mother in the morning as well as your brother. You shouldn't have done this Gerard." Gallagher gently rolled me onto my back and straightened my body. "There is no way Mr. Froass is getting away with this one either so don't worry about that."

"Gerard?!" I heard Frank's voice now. Fuck. "Oh my god!" Next thing I knew, Frank was right by me. "What the fuck happened?!" He yelled at Gallagher.

"Janitor said he heard noises coming from here. We've had students mess around in the basement before so I came to check it out and this is what I found." Gallagher said. If I survive, I have to hug the janitor. "I think it was a human cock fight."

"Someone is going to pay!" Frank said harshly and I felt him touch me. "So much fucking blood..." He said with pain.

"Paramedics are on their way." Gallagher said. "I don't dare move him; just in case."

"Gee, baby, can you hear me?" Frank turned his attention to me directly. My eyes were half open; I think.

"Frankie..." I said almost inaudibly.

"I'm right here." Frank took my hand and I winced in pain. "Fuck; arm's broken." He said.

"Down here!" I head a distant voice and I assumed it was the paramedics. Frank let go of my hand, someone new resuming the position.

"What's your name?" A voice asked while I felt someone touching me again.

"Gerard..." I mumbled. I was in immense pain.

"We're going to help you, ok Gerard?" I know I'm dying and all, but I was mad when I realized they were cutting through my hoodie to get it off. "Gerard, you need to tell me if something hurts really bad."

"Yeah." I think for a bloody, beaten, dying person, I was pretty conscious. Proud of myself.

"Well it's obvious your head, arm, and leg are in pain. Your chest and abdomen are pretty bruised." The person put slight pressure on my chest but it hurt really bad. "I'll take that as a yes. I think you may have a few broken ribs." I felt them push on my stomach now.

"Oww..." I said, feeling like I was going to throw up. Noticing this, I felt hands turn me slightly to my side and a moment later, I did puke.

"Well there's internal damage since you're puking blood." Wonderful. I heard soft cries and I felt even worse because I knew it was Frank. I put him through pain; again. "We're going to move you to a board then onto the stretcher, ok?"

"Mhm..." My body was then lifted from the cold concrete and laid back down on a stiff board. My head was lifted as they put a neck brace around me then secured straps over my head, chest, legs, and abdomen. Next, I was lifted again where I was put on a stretcher with more straps. Lastly, a mask was placed over my mouth and breathing became a lot easier to my relief.

"One person can ride in the ambulance." The paramedic said.

"You go Frank. I'll drive." Gallagher said.

"You're going to be just fine baby." Frank whispered, taking my hand again and kissing my head before I blacked out completely.
Sign up to rate and review this story