Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Life goes on

Life goes on

by Sharpay 1 review

Hermione tells Ron she's having another baby, 5 months later she has a miscariage after an accident, she then has to realise that life goes on.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-08-09 - 747 words

-1Illiterate
Hermione had just sat down after putting Rose and Hugo to bed, She had ordered Viktors children, Lily and Edward to keep out of the way whilst she talked to Ron. After waiting for about twenty minutes Ron finally entered the lounge and sat down, Hermione had made him tea to help him take the news in without fainting like he did when she told him about Rose and then Hugo.

After pouring out tea and taking a sip herself she took Rons hand nervously and began to speak;

"Ron, we need to talk."

"Sure, what about, my ears are open."

"Well, you know we erm, we erm, already have two children, you kind of, oh this is harder to say than I thought, you wouldn't be willing to erm, have another would you."

"Hermione, what are you saying?"

"I'm, er pregnant Ron."

Fortunately Ron didn't faint or scream like a girl this time;

"Really, are you sure, really? How long?"

"Em, a month, I er think."

Ron didn't say much at all this time, he just took Hermione and hugged her as if he was kind of happy, but saying sorry at the same time, he was the one that got her pregnant after all, well he hoped any way.

Hermione hugged him back, wondering what the hell was going on, had Ron actually grown up since the last time they had a child? She then let go and told Ron that she needed to sleep, she was so tired that she could feel herself collapsing onto the floor at any moment. Ron agreed and they went off to bed forgetting Lily and Edward were still up, it didn't relly matter to Hermione anyway, her children from Viktor were teenagers now, looking after themselves was an important step in life.

Then he asked; " Hermione, why didn't you tell me all this a few weeks ago, how come you waited 'till now to tell me?"

"Well, I er wasn't sure at first and now its definate, in eight months were going to have another baby."

"oh"

3 days later, 18th July 2008
Hermione woke up beside her husband thinking about today, this was the day that Harry and Ginny were coming over with Albus, James and Lily and today was the day that Hermione and Ron would tell them the good news.

Now the thinking was over and Hermione crept out of bed, she was alright for a second, then the nausia hit and this time she didn't even make it to the toilet, she had been sick in the sink instead. Hermione hated this stage of pregnancy which she had been through three times already, once with twins.

Finally she had cleaned up from her sickness and went to wake the children up, but they were already awake, as too was Ron, he had made breakfast knowing Hermione probably wouldn't even the kettle on before being sick.

Later(aprox 11.00am)

Hermione had a strong feeling she wouldn't be sick again this morning so she went and got Hugo dressed and then she dressed Rose, she even managed to brush her teeth this time without throwing up, Hermione decided that brushing them at this time during the early stages of pregnancy was suitable for her.

Hermione had gone down stairs leaving Rose and Hugo in the toy room. Ginny and Harry would be here in ten minutes with the children, Hermione looked back, she couldn't believe that they had all started off as best friends, now they were related. Back into the future, Hermione shouted up to the children, Ron was down with her at the time;

"CHILDREN, CAN YOU COME DOWNSTAIRS PLEASE, UNCLE HARRY AND AUNTIE RON, WILL, (did I just say auntie Ron) ER I MEAN AUNTIE GINNY WILL BE HERE IN A MINUTE"

"COMING MUMMY"

Ron looked at Hermione who was just standing there as if about to burst out in laughter over what she just said, which is more than I can say for Ron becuase he had gone bright pink over the idea of being an auntie.



authors note; If you are wondering whhere Auntie Ron came from, I was acting this out once and instead of saying Harry and Ginny I kind of shouted "UNCLE HARRY AND AUNTIE RON WILL BE HERE", then I realised what I had said and I couldn't stop laughing all day and because people at school always call me Hermione I thought i'd add it to this story.
Sign up to rate and review this story