Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Life goes on

The truth told

by Sharpay 2 reviews

Harry and Ginny finally get to Hermione's and Ron's only to hear that Hermione is pregnant again

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,James,Lily,Ron - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-12-06 - Updated: 2008-12-06 - 370 words

-1Boring
Authors note: Sorry for the wait, but i've been so busy with schoolwork it's unbelievable.

..........

'Knock knock'

Harry and Ginny were finally there. The morning had felt like an entire day to Hermione and Hugo just would not behave himself and now there was even more to correspond with.

" RON, CAN YOU GET THE DOOR PLEASE, I'M KIND OF PRE-OCCUPIED! "
" If I must. "

Anyway, Ron answered the door, only to find that Ginny and Harry weren't the only ones. Obviously they brought Lily, James and Albus with them, but they'd brought Molly and Arthur too; could this day get any worse?
Fortunatly Hermione got to Ron before he started moaning about the day and offered the rest of the family tea and cake; not that she would eat any though. Unfortanately the smell of cake made Hermione feel nausea and that was a big problem because she was serving it when she began to feel sick.

' Oh no, not now; of all the moments it could happen, it has to be now ', Hermione thought to herself. That was it, Hermione couldn't stand there any longer serving cake, she had to run upstairs to be sick.

" Sorry but " (zoom), She'd gone in the blink of an eye.

.............

When Hermione finally returned, everyone was waiting anxiously in the dining room. Well adults anyway; the children were off playing in the yard.

" Oh, Hermione thank god you're alright. " Molly said, Jumping up with her arms out, ready to hug her.

" Erm... Mrs Weasley I really think you should sit back down. Arthur, Harry and Ginny could you stay too? I, er We have something important to tell you. "

" Yes of course.. What is it dear? "

Hermione sat down before she spoke, she was feeling nauseas again and needed to relax so that she and her husband could tell them what was going on.

" (sigh), Erm, Me and Ron are, Ron help me out with this please. "

" Me and Hermione, erm"

Then both Ron and Hermione thought exactly the same thing and siad it together.

" We're having another baby. "

" What Hermione is trying to say is, she's pregnant. "

please take the time to follow this link: "http://www.weeworld.com/room/vicadkins/[//]":
Sign up to rate and review this story