Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > the sacrifice and true love

chapter 2

by sailorwater 2 reviews

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Cloud Strife,Sephiroth,Zack - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-12-06 - Updated: 2008-12-06 - 2026 words

2Original
Author: sailor water

This is going to be a Final Fantasy VII Sephiroth and Cloud yaoi.

Hey guys! I hope you guys liked ‘My Little Cloud’. It wasn’t yaoi but I think it was cute.

It took me a little while to make it but I think it was worth it after all.

This story is about Zack and Cloud being a sacrifice to the gods that lives in the Nibelheim Mountains.

Well let’s get going. It’s going to be a long story!

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Chapter 2 Don't Be Scared My Love

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

It was cold when Zack woke up. He looked around for any sign of Cloud but all he found was a large fire and a bed of furs. Zack looked at it for a minute. ‘Gold hair...’ Zack smiled and said, “Cloud! Can you hear me? You have to wake up! Cloud!” Some kind of creature then stepped in front of Zack and their eyes met. He looked the creature over. It’s upper body looked human, one of his arms had a wing with some kind of crystal on it. Its legs also were wings. Zack looked at it with fear in his eyes.

The creature looked at Cloud who was still sleeping on the bed of its master and lord. The lord of all of them. It looked back at Zack and said, “Be quiet, okay? You don't want to wake the lord’s pet up. He’ll get mad at you if you keep this up. Go back to sleep my pet.” The creature put a hand on Zack's head. Zack looked up at the creature’s eyes. It had a smile on its face. Zack lifted his hand up and put it on creature’s face and ran it down its chest. Then the creature’s hand grabbed Zack's and kissed it. “My name is Zane. What’s yours; or shall I call you Love or Pet. How does that sound hmm?”

Zack looked at Zane and said “My...name is Z-Zack.”

“Zack hmm? That’s a beautiful name. I like it.” He then placed kisses all over Zack's face moved to pull him into a deep loving kiss. Zack put his arms around Zane's neck and opened his mouth to Zane but then his thoughts were back to Cloud. Zack broke the kiss and looked at Cloud still asleep on the bed of fur. Zack looked back at Zane and said, “What about him?”

Zane looked at the sleeping blonde and said, “His master should be coming to see him soon. Don't worry. Just let him sleep. Why don't we go to my room okay?” He pulled Zack to his feet and led him to another room where all the other children were. Zane let Zack go to see the other children.

Zack ran up to the others and said, “Hey guys! Are you okay?”

One girl looked at Zack and said, “Zack they said that we can talk together.” One of the boys sitting by Zack asked, “Where’s Cloud? He’s not in here with us. Is he still asleep?”

Zack looked at the boy and said, “Yeah he’s still asleep. Zane told me that Cloud’s master should be coming back soon too.” Zack and all the children looked at the man that came in the cave. He had a bear on his shoulder. He sat it down by the fire and gave all the children a smile. Zack looked at him then at Zane and asked Zane who it was.

Zane took a seat next to Zack answered, “That is Cloud’s master, Sephiroth. That is our leader. He hasn’t seen Cloud yet so he doesn’t know what he looks like. When he does though, I'm sure he will like him.” Zane looked at Zack and back at Sephiroth.

Sephiroth looked at Zane then at Zack. He then went over to them and said, “Zane, I did not know that the sacrifices were here already. What’s your name little one?”

Zane looked at the child and answered his leader, “His name is Zack and he’s beautiful.”

“Yes he is but you know he’s still a baby.”

“I know he is still a baby Master Sephiroth, but he is almost ready for me.”

Zack looked at the Gods and said “What do you mean? Zane what is he talking about?”

Zane answered his child, “When you’re older then I’ll tell you okay? Oh Sephiroth, your sacrifice is here and let me tell you his is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.”

“Hmm…you think all the children are pretty. Well then, it was good to meet you Zack.”

Zack smiled at Sephiroth. “You too sir.” Sephiroth flowed past Zane and Zack and rubbed Zack’s head along the way. Then he entered the room that Cloud was sleeping. Zack looked at Zane and asked “That was Cloud’s master?”

Zane said “Yes. He’s the leader of this land but he’s been waiting a long time for Cloud.”

“Are you my master, Zane?”

“Yes. I'm your master Zack. You’re not my pet. You’re my lover.”

“Um Zane? Can I go talk to the others?”

“Yes sure. Go have fun.”

Zack ran over to the other kids and started talking to them when screams erupted from the room Sephiroth just entered. Zack and the others rushed in the room to see if Cloud was okay. When they got in there, Sephiroth was holding Cloud to his chest and trying to get him to calm down but nothing was working. Cloud just kept screaming and crying.

Zack walked up to Cloud and said “Cloud calm down. It’s okay. He’s not going to hurt you. Cloud please, stop screaming. It’s going to be okay.”

“Zack help me please!”

Zack looks at Sephiroth then not being able to decide what to do. Sephiroth addressed Zane, “Take Zack and the others out. I will deal with Cloud.” Zane followed his orders and ushered Zack and the others out of the room while Sephiroth talked to Cloud.

Zack looked back at Zane when one of the gods went over to him and said something in his ear. The God then made his way back to his little girl. Zane looks back at Zack and said “Zack, come over here and sit on my lap.” Just when Zack was going to walk over to him, the little girl screamed. Zack looked over to her and what he saw made him want to run away. The God's teeth were in the little girl's neck. Zack looked back at Zane and asked worriedly, “Zane why is he doing that to her?! He’s hurting her!”

“It’s a form of claiming a mate Zack.” Zane looked deep into his eyes and saw fear. “Zack come here baby. It’s okay. I won’t hurt you.” Zane took Zack’s hand and pulled Zack to sit in his lap. Zane wrapped his wings around him to keep him warm and safe. Zack looked up at Zane then relaxes against him. Zack then closes his eyes and lets sleep take over. Zane makes sure he’s asleep when he sinks his teeth in Zack’s neck quickly and then releases. Zane then let sleep take over him as well feeling Zack’s steady breathing inside his wings.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Sephiroth and Cloud time …

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Cloud just sat there staring at the God then looked at the floor. He couldn’t meet the God’s eyes. “What are you going to do to us? Aren’t you going to eat us?” Sephiroth was going to answer him when Cloud started to sob again. Sephiroth looked at the poor boy and licked his cheek. Cloud looked at him with tears still falling down his cheeks. Sephiroth rubbed his cheeks and face then leaned forward to purr in his ear. Cloud stopped crying and began feeling calm wash over him. He closed his eyes and Sephiroth started kissing and tickling him.

Cloud started to giggle and laugh. “S-Stop please,” panting as he tried to speak, “I can’t breathe.”

Sephiroth stopped tickling Cloud and said, “You don't need to worry little one. I won’t hurt you or the other children. Come and I’ll show you.” Sephiroth held out his hand to the boy. Cloud looked up at him and took the hand that was offered. Sephiroth moved Cloud to the middle room where the other children were. Cloud looked around the room until he saw Zack sitting by the fire. He went to run to Zack when Sephiroth grabbed his arm and pulled him into a loving kiss. Sephiroth broke the kiss and said, “If you want something, you can ask me and give me a kiss. You may go over there with Zack now. Go on little one.” He smiled and returned to his room when Cloud started to walk away.

Cloud walked over to Zack and sat down beside him. Zack opened his eyes and looked at Cloud. “You okay? You don't look good.” Zack put his hand on Cloud’s forehead. “Zane, Cloud’s got a fever.” Zane reached over to check Zack’s diagnosis. “You do have a fever child. Stay here. I’ll get Master Sephiroth.”

Zane returned shortly with a worried Sephiroth. “What’s wrong my Cloud?”

“Cloud is sick. He has a fever.” Cloud looked up at Sephiroth and said, “Master, I don't feel good. May I go back to the room and sleep?”

Sephiroth sat down in front of Cloud and put his cheek on his forehead immediately feeling the warmth. He kissed Cloud’s cheek and said, “It’s going to be okay my Love Bug. You may go back in the room and rest but I’m going to bring you something to eat.” Sephiroth got up and looked at Zack “Would you go with him to the room? I think he needs someone to talk to.” Zack nodded at the god and helped Cloud up and back into bed.

Zane looked at Sephiroth and said “Thank goodness Zack noticed he was sick or he could have gotten much worse. What now Sephiroth?”

“Can you go get me a rabbit Zane? I know you don't want to leave Zack but I need it. I’ll go get the rest of the ingredients.”

“Don't worry, I’ll get it. Just stay here with him. I’ll be back soon.”

Sephiroth smiled at his friend then started to get every thing ready. “I hope the hunters aren’t out tonight…”

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Zane came back with the items and helped make Cloud something to eat. Sephiroth went in the room to give the boys their dinner. Cloud was sleeping and Zack was sitting next to him watching over him. Sephiroth spoke softly for his attention. “Zack. Here, eat this. It will make you feel better too.” Sephiroth went to the other side of the bed then felt for Cloud’s temperature.

“Did his fever go down?”

“Yes it has lowered. I think what happened was that the cold got to him. He Should be fine now.” He turned his attention fully to the blonde. “Baby, it’s time to wake up.” Sephiroth watched Cloud’s eyes open. “Hello. It’s time to eat.” Cloud sat up and took the bowl offered. After they ate, Cloud curled under the blanket and went back to sleep. Zane came in after Cloud fell back to sleep and took Zack to his bed. Sephiroth decided to curl beside Cloud and said in his ear, “I love you and I will always love you.” Then he fell asleep himself with his wings wrapped around his child to keep him safe from the cold of the night.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

…to be continued.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

The next chapter is where Cloud finds out what happened to his father.

Okay guys! You know what to do! Give me reviews please I beg of you guys! Give me reviews and good ones too! Pretty please with a cherry on top.
Sign up to rate and review this story