Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Im an Uchiha, Believe ME!

Mornings like this? I could get used that.

by luvflippy 0 reviews

Well here another R&R

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-07 - Updated: 2008-12-08 - 835 words

0Unrated
before you read: dont wanna spoil it so...at the next chapter i'll explain the color chart...once you read you'll know what im talking about.

--------------------------------

A shadow clone tried to plant a punch on her but she dodged it. Another tried to kick her but she dodged it. She quickly formed her hand signs and said, "Imitation Jutsu."

"Imitation Jutsu?" Naruto said scraching his head.

Riko blow a heavy orb of chakra towards him. Dammit! A Shadow Clone...

After many attempts she decided to pounce on the nearest Naruto and hoped she got lucky. She looked back and fourth and pounce on Naruto. Naruto lost his focus and his shadow clones disappeared. Riko pinned him down in the dirt and dust as it floated around from all their movement. Getting a closer look on him, he was more attractive than she had seen before today. Her urges make her eyes turn from green to orange. Naruto stared at her as her eyes changed. Maybe he let his self get caught? Maybe he to had thought she was attractive?

"Naruto, Listen I-"

"Naruto?" A voice called.

"Sakura!" Naruto said. Riko lifted herself off him as he ran to 'Sakura'.

"What are doing Naruto? Whos that?" Sakura asked.

"Riko U-"

"Riko. Just Riko." Riko yelled. There was something about this girl Riko didn't like. Maybe it was because Riko was a natural hate type person. She looked at Sakura and then Naruto. "I should go..." I looked like Riko wasn't leaving after all...

The next day...

Riko sat up slowly, as she stretched in the morning light. She scratched her shady blonde hair and turned towards her window.

"What the- Naruto?"

"Wanted to see you. Your a lot nicer when you sleep."

"How did you-?"

"Find you? My secret."

Riko pulled the sheets off her and opened her window. Naruto took off his shoes and landed on her bed. He lazily threw his shoes across the floor and sat Indian style across from Riko.

"I see the resemblance between you and Saskue." Naruto said.

"Huh?" Riko said as Naruto caught her eyes change to green to blue.

"I can tell your related. Your smile, when you smiled at The Ramen Shop. You fake smile just like him. I could tell because he used to flash the same look to me before."

"Poker face."

"I could tell."

Riko Laughed a bit causing her eyes to turn pink.

"Whats with your-"

"My type of chakra that flows throw me. Its a flaw. It expresses my moods throw my eyes, I can't control it..."

Naruto stared long at her eyes. He grab her chin and her eyes turned red-orange. He began scoping her face. Pushing her hair back and looking at her ears, her nose, her lips.

Once he let go she asked, "Why did you do that?"

"I wanted to see how pretty you really were."

Her eyes turned back to red-orange as she blushed. She had never had someone make her show so much emotions. Some of these colors in her eyes she'd never knew she could express.

"So if you'll be stay here you'll need to meet everyone!" Naruto shouted. He began rambling on about some guy named Kakashi and how he has a special eye.

"Naruto-"

"And hes really strong too!"

"If you would let me-"

"And-"

"Naruto!!!"

"Huh..sorry."

"Im not staying, I have to go."

"What why!?"

"I-I-I don't really know...I just do."

Naruto growled and pushed her down as he held her shoulders. "If there's no reason then your staying." He flashed a smile.

Riko's eyes turned purple. Suddenly his closeness caused her eyes to turn orange. It was hard to admit, but Riko was lusting after Naruto.

Later...

"Kakashi-sensi! Kakashi-sensi!" Naruto yelled.

"What? What gotten you so hyped up, Naruto?"

"This is Riko Uchiha!"

Kakashi stared long and hard. "Uchiha, eh?" He looked closely at Riko as she tried to scoot her face away from his and flashed him a smile.

"She's got that 'Fake smile', like Saskue."

Riko took a big step back. "Naruto I don't think this is a good idea."

"What? Not a good idea? Once everyone knows just who you are..."

"They'll call me a liar and possibly run me out of town."

"Lets not get extreme here. But maybe it be best if she laid low...A new last name." Kakashi said.

"A new last name? Why not just no last name!"

"People are going to question you about yourself, especially Lady Tsunade." Kakashi said scratching his chin.

"Riko...uh...Ochi."

"Perfect."

"I'm putting you on squad seven for now."

"But I'm a Jonin." Riko said blankly.

"Your a Jonin!?" Naruto said shocked.

Riko just nodded lazily.

Kakashi just nodded and headed off. After he left there was a dead, akward silents.

"You wanna go get some ramen?" Naruto asked shyly as he put his hand behind his head.

Is he asking me out? Riko thought. "Um, sure." She said flashing her 'Poker face'.
Sign up to rate and review this story