Categories > Original > Fantasy > Liku Legends

The Lost Soul Ch.5- Legendary...SAINT?

by MazzusKeesaji 0 reviews

Iku attacks a town out of rage..But his heart stops him..

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-07 - Updated: 2009-01-24 - 552 words

0Unrated
One by one they fell. Iku attacked, slashing away at every living thing in sight. The screams of his victims grew louder as he continued his rampage. The pain in his heart grew greater and greater with eac victim but he ignored it. He was too busy enjoying himself, which was made evident by the smirk he had on his face. One by one, they continued to fall. Iku continued to attack, relentlessly. He was determined to kill any, and all, of the warriors the town had sent to fight him. He would ocassionally glance up and see the looks on the faces of the wives, mothers, and children of the men he was killing. And their anguish just drove him further into his rage.

The pain in his chest continued, but he still ignored it. He refused to acknowledge that his pain was because of his victims lament. But, deep down, he knew.

He had finally finished. An entire army. 527 men. All dead. All killed by him. The darkness in him over-powered their determination to save their families and homes from being destroyed. His evil destroyed their love and goodness.

As Iku began walking towards the town, all the while thinking about how he would destroy it, his heart began to beat rapidly. It felt as though his heart were about to explode. He clutched his chest in pain. 'This is not happening.' He continued walking as he tried to fight the pain. 'This is supposed to be my destiny.' He fell to his knees in agony. He let out a yell that was so drenched in pain and agony it seemed to the townspeople as if he may be dieng. 'The greatest Dark Saiyora..That is my destiny..I cannot..' He clenched his fists in the dirt as he attempted to fight the pain. '..I will not..' A dark aura began to flow from his body. Some of the townspeople began rejoicing at the sight. The evil man who was going to destroy their homes was beig destroyed by the darkness in his heart.."I WILL NOT FAIL!!!!"..or so they thought..Iku let out a loud yell as the aura began to flow violently like dust in a tornado and surrounded Iku's body. Iku tried to stand..then to walk..All the while mumbling that he would not fail. He slowly made his way towards the town. He was determined to finish what he had started. The townspeople all ran. Some went to their homes and hoped for their safety. Some ran to the exit hoping to excape Iku's wrath, if only for now. The sky began to darken. Rain began to fall. Lightning struck all around Iku as he continued to make his way towards the center of the town.

He finally stopped. The rain continued to fall. It was pitch black, except when the lightning struck. A woman who had staye behind in her home, looked out of the window. She saw nothing except Iku's eyes. His red hate-filled, blood thirtsy eyes. Iku began laughing as he, again, fell to his knees. "I wont let this happen. I will not become a SAINT." Iku finally collapsed. The sky began to brighten. The lightning stopped. The townspeople felt safe. Atleast for the moment.
Sign up to rate and review this story