Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see

Diciannove

by SaaRawr 5 reviews

.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-12-10 - Updated: 2008-12-10 - 2260 words

0Unrated
I saw his beautiful face smiling back at me as he walked down the aisle towards me and the dude at the organ began to play. He looked so happy. His hair had actually been combed and he looked so smart in his tux. I just wanted to kiss him right there right then when he arrived beside me and put his arm around my waist as the vicar began to read.

I heard somebody say “Awwww” behind us, so I turned around. I noticed that Mikey wasn’t there. I couldn’t see him anywhere.
“Gee, where’s Mikey?” I whispered discreetly.
“What? He’s not there?” Gerard said, turning around slightly to look, “I don’t know.”
I shot him a rather worried look before getting back to listening to the vicar.

“Let us proceed to the vows,” the vicar said, “Mr Way and Mr Iero have both written a few words that they would like to say, I now ask for silence as these words are spoken, thankyou.”
“Frank, I love you with all my heart. I promise to never hurt you, to always protect you and to never leave you. I will be by your side forever, no matter what. I couldn’t ask for a better partner than you, you’re my best friend and my true love. I love you so much,” Gerard said, a tear forming in the corner of my eye as he held tightly onto my hand.
“Gerard, when I first met you, you were just my best friend’s creepy older brother,” I said, smiling as our parents chuckled quietly to themselves, “Over time, I got to know you better and we became friends. If somebody had asked me who I was going to marry, a year ago, I would never have thought to say you. Gerard, I love you. You are the most amazing person I have ever met, and I would have never have guessed that I would be stood here today saying these things to you, but I know im doing the right thing, because you are the most special person in my life, I never ever want to loose you, and I will love you with all my heart forever and ever.”
“Could I now ask the best man to hand the couple the rings please,” the vicar continued.
“Where is Mikey?” Gerard’s mom said, looking around.
“Maybe he left the rings in the room and went back for them, should I go look for him?” I said.
“No, I’ll go,” Gerard said, running down the aisle and back up the stairs to my room, “I’ll be 2 minutes!”
This was a bad start. I prayed with all my heart that he hadn’t done anything stupid because of what we talked about.

A few minutes later, Gerard returned with the rings, “No sign of Mikes.”
“Shall we proceed?” The vicar asked politely.
“Yes, sorry, please continue…” I replied and faked a smile.
“Mr Way, if you would place the ring onto Mr Iero’s finger and repeat after me, please…” he said, smiling pleasantly, “I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you.”
“I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you,” Gerard repeated, after sliding the golden band onto my finger.
“As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be mine for eternity,” the vicar continued.
“As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be mine for eternity,” Gerard repeated once more, smiling loving as he stared into my eyes. I could tell he meant every word he said.
“Now, Mr Iero, if you would place the ring onto Mr Way’s finger and repeat after me, please,” the vicar smiled, “I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you.”
“I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you,” I smiled, pushing the ring up Gerard’s finger and adjusting it so it looked perfect, smiling proudly.
“As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be mine for eternity,” the vicar continued.
“As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be mine for eternity,” I smiled. I just wanted to kiss him. I couldn’t believe that I was so close to being married to Gerard; I couldn’t wait to be able to say I was his forever.

“Now, before I can end this ceremony, I have to ask, is there anybody who has any reasons why they believe this couple should not be joined together?” the vicar asked.
I was eager for the ceremony to continue. I just wanted to be married to Gerard so badly. I couldn’t wait to get to our suite and…
“I do,” I heard a small voice say.
Both Gerard and I turned our head so quickly it hurt, to see Mikey standing in the middle of the floor, with his hand slightly raised.
“Mikey? What the hell?” Gerard said, looking at me confused.
“Mikes, please…” I whimpered as he edged nearer to us.
“Please stare your reason, young man,” the vicar said.
“Mikey,” I repeated, in an attempt to make him forget about what he was going to say.
I walked over to him, “Mikey you can say this was just a joke… that I put you up to it to freak Gerard out… please Mikey, not now… I love Gerard and I want to marry him… please Mikes… please,” I whispered, tears escaping from my eyes.
“But I love you Frank,” Mikey said. Nearly everybody gasped. I felt like I was in a soap on television.
“What?” Gerard said, a single tear running down his cheek, “what did you say?”
“I said I love him… I know he is marrying you, but I can’t help how I feel… I love you so much Frankie… Everything that has happened over the past few months has made my feelings for you even stronger, and I can’t fight that… I can’t just stand here watching you marry my brother when I want it to be me… I need to know that there is no chance of us ever being together, for definite, Frank… tell me it meant nothing to you and I’ll shut up and let you marry my brother, I swear…” Mikey began to cry.
“What meant nothing, Frank?” Gerard said, now crying too.
His hand crept onto my shoulder when I didn’t answer.
“I… We… I can’t do this…” I sobbed, “I can’t bring myself to say it because I love you so much, Gerard… I know it will hurt you and I can’t stand the thought that I have done something to hurt you…”
“Its okay, Frankie… just tell me… please, Frank… please,” Gerard begged me, “Mikey?”
“Can I, Frank?” Mikey looked so guilty. His eyes were filled with regret.
“Go ahead…” I cried.
“We… slept together… Gerard, we have done things that we shouldn’t have…” Mikey sobbed.
“You… y...y…you slept with Mikey?” Gerard asked me.
“Im so sorry, Gerard… I… I…” I couldn’t even find the words.
“What do you mean by things? You’ve done it more than once?” Gerard was utterly shocked.
“We… did some other stuff a few times before… we’ve only slept together once… I’m so sorry Gerard… I really am…” Mikey cried.
“What other stuff Mikey? Come on; spell it out for me bro…” Gerard began to raise his voice, still crying hysterically.
“I… we…” Mikey stuttered.
“Come on, say it!” Gerard shouted.
“We would… would make out… when you weren’t… weren’t h...h…home and F…F…Frank… Fr...Frank gave me… gave me a…” Mikey’s words were muffled by his sobbing.
“Frank gave you a what, Mikey?” Gerard said, sarcastically, still crying.
“Can’t you get it from that? You do fucking know what I mean!” Mikey yelled.
“I want you to tell me, Mikey; I want you to say it to me…” Gerard shouted back, “Well come on then!”
“He gave me a blowjob, okay!?” Mikey screamed, our parents gasped, “Im so sorry Gerard.”
“I can’t believe… Oh my… I can’t… Hold the wedding; I need some time to think…” Gerard said, turning to tell the vicar to wait before he headed back towards our rooms.
“Gerard! Wait!” I cried, running after him, leaving Mikey standing there, embarrasses and regretting ever interrupting the wedding in the first place. He allowed me to follow him into his room, where he sat down on the bad, put his head in his hands and began to cry.
“Don’t cry, baby. I love you, im so, so, so sorry. I know I’ve hurt you, but that’s in the past. If I could turn back time I would, but I can’t. It meant nothing to me Gerard. It’s you that I love. Just before the wedding I told Mikey it was you and only you I wanted, he said he understood but…” I began.
“Just shut up Frank,” Gerard said, turning towards me and gripping my arms with his hand, “Just shut up with the shit about how it meant nothing.”
“I promise you it didn’t though, I swear, I…” I was interrupted again.
“I fucking believe you alright!” Gerard raised his voice, “I fucking get it.”
Regardless of everything that had just been revealed, he pulled me into a tight embrace and stroked my head tenderly, snivelling and shaking with distress.
“Gerard, are you okay…?” I asked, pulling out of the embrace and cupping his face in my hands, “I know that’s a stupid question but I need to hear the answer.”
“I fucking love you, Frank. I want to marry you, but Im just so overfuckingwhelmed and I can’t believe that you did that, with my brother of all people,” Gerard snivelled. I wiped the tears from his pretty face.
“I know, and Im so fucking sorry. He told me he loved me just after he found out about you and me. He told me he had done since he first met me and I just felt so bad and so sorry for him. I know what I did was wrong, and I am genuinely sorry with every ounce of my being, I swear. Please forgive me, and forgive Mikey too, for that matter…” I cried.
“Don’t cry,” he said, calming down, “I will always love you no matter what. We all make mistakes, Frank. I know this was a huge mistake and it can never happen again…”
“I promise that it won’t…” I interrupted.
“…I love you too much to just walk away. I know you love me too, I would never doubt that. So, you still want to marry me?” Gerard asked.
“Of course I fucking do!” I sobbed into his shirt.
“Well then we better clean ourselves up before the big moment…” Gerard smiled, standing up and taking my hands in his.
“What? Really? You still want to marry me after all of this?” I was amazed. I stood up too, following him into the bathroom.
Without saying another word, he wiped my tear stained face and did the same with his, then lead me by the hand down the stairs and back to the ceremony hall.
Everybody looked so shocked to see us as we walked hand in hand back down the aisle towards where Mikey sat on the floor crying. He looked up and stood as soon as he saw us.
Gerard held out his hand and Mikey shook it, “You’ve had your fun now. Just promise me this: you will never ever touch my husband again,” Gerard smiled.
Mikey’s face changed immediately as he threw his arms around his brothers shoulders, “Thankyou so much Gerard. I promise, swear on my life.”
I was then engulfed my Mikey, and the word “Congratulations,” was said into my ear.
“The wedding is still on?” The vicar asked.
“Of course, this is the man I want to marry, im not leaving him for anything…” Gerard said, smiling at me, his arms wrapped around my waist tightly, “I won’t ever let him go.”
“I love you so much, words can’t even describe it,” I smiled, tears of joy now falling freely from my eyes.
“Well then, I guess I have no reason not to pronounce you husband and husband!” the vicar smiled, “you may now kiss.”
Gerard and I both turned to smile at Mikey, now sat in his seat beside his and Gerard’s mom, then turned back to face each other.
“You are so amazing,” I smiled.
“And im all yours,” Gerard beamed before his lips crashed down onto mine.










-I managed to find time to update! happy? shocked much? i rolled two chapters into one, cos i thought it would be better and also it's more for you guys to read. rate and review please! thankyou so much :)-
Sign up to rate and review this story