Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is this really happening

my god, metal, love and DAMN!!!!!!

by temarisbob 1 review

What the hell is goin on, my life is so fucking confusing(Michele and i broke up)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-12-10 - Updated: 2008-12-11 - 426 words

0Unrated
I dont know what to do for the rest of the year. oh wait we satill have one more concert and this is our special heavy metal cover concert tht started when i came in.

"Alright you guys are yall fucking ready for tonight????"
"Hell yeah" The rest of the guys shouted

Me and michele have broken up be cause she was a lying bitch and fuckin cheated on me with another man.

"Dude i want to talk to you for a sec" i told frank

"Ok"

"Dude i am so pissed at my dad and michele. dude my dad hates me for being bi and michele cheated on me with a guy and tht really fuckin took the cake. but i need to get in to my zone and get ready but thnks for listenig sexy i really do love you>" i said givin frank a kiss.

"I love you too"

"ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKIN ANIMALS ARE YOU READY FOR HEAVY METAL WITH DJ AND BRYAN" Gerard said with a deep tone in heis voice.

"Alright bitches how about some fucking lamb of god Walk with m,e in hell."

"And now we are goin to get one lucky mother fucker to help me sing this next song"

"You rite there come on up and bring your friend with you"

Little did i know tht it was my middile school crush and my old girlfriend.

"Hold up kaylin beverly what are yall doin here?"
"We wanted to come and see you with my chem. We both really love you guys especially you bryan"
"{What about me???" Dj shouted in the back ground"
"We love you too DJ'
"Sweat"

ALright well anyways this is the next songthey really wont sing a lot but wait i am wrong yall better know this song"

Yeah you've been alone i've been gone for far to lonmg" and we start singgin gunslinger by avenged and they come back stage.

After the concert.

"So you two go out,?"
"Yeah so?"
Iam happy for you bryan"
"Thnks but i still want a grilfriend and beverly i still have alot of feelings for you and i want to get back together"

"YES YES YES"

so now me and frank are becoming very intamint with eachother and like three times a week we will have very passionate and hot sex with sweat coming down both of our bodys, and me and beverly are goin good now and her and kaylin are hanging with us now and i explain to them all the shit tht has happened
Sign up to rate and review this story