Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is this really happening

What do you mean i dont love you"But i do"

by temarisbob 0 reviews

we r palying ai dont love at a concert and i decide to mix it up and say "BUT I DO"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-11-29 - Updated: 2008-11-30 - 436 words

0Unrated
" i dont love( but i do) like i did yesturday"

"Frank you were so good tonight you too guys amaziung. i sucked, my voice was all fucked up guys"
"Na not as much as mine dude" said a very humble gerard
"Hey hot stuff"
"Oh thnks bryan" said a tired and exhausted mikey
"I was talking to michele"
"oh well i am hot though rite"
"Sexy" said ray" now shut the fuck up i want to here the mushy mushy between these three"
"So hun how was the concert"
"Long as fucking hell i mean god it felt like 5 fucking hopurs out there."
Oh well maybe me or frank can make you relax to night." She said in a very suductive voice"
"Oh i like the sound of tht" said frank "Can i have him tonight and you have him tomarrow?"
"You are probibly exhausted to frank so no i have him tonight and you have him tomarrow"

"Fine"

so michele is giving me a message and then we start maknig out and then start having sex

The next day we are all just sitting around and the phone ring\s it is my dad
"Hey dad how r u?"
"I am fine how r u?"
Iam fine"
"Any new relationships?"
"You could say tht"
WHat"
"Uh dad i hve a girlfriend and a boyfriend"
"What the fuck are you fucking talking about?"
"I am bisexual dad and i personaly dont care if you never want to talk to me aain or not at this point i dont care if you want me as your kid anymore cause i am happy with michele and frank and the rest of mcr as my familly. And frank as my boyfriend cause he he is hot."
CLICK

"Dude what was tht all about nothing i will tell a=yall later ok"
"Yeah finre with us it is your buisiness not ours.

So bitch what is up"

"Fuck you raymond just becuSE YOU ARE A FUCKING College player and i am in a band doesnt mean you need to act like your not jelous of me."
"Me jelous of your ass yeah fucking rite homo"
"Not fully"
"Wow so you really do like guys and girls fucking wierdo"

"I have fucking had enough of this"
Pow"take tht bitch" Frank said after Puching the fuck out of raymnod callier.(Skool bullie)

Tht night
"Frank i love you so much and michele so much plz i hope you guys never leave me"

"I wont"
"ANd neither will i we love you so much too"

"Alright night you guys" "yeah night sexy"
Sign up to rate and review this story