Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Fire

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Davis takes his two girlfriends, Kayla and Charlie, back to his house after a boring day out on the town. They find Pete and Rose engaged in some serious necking. Will write for more reviews!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-12-13 - Updated: 2008-12-13 - 705 words - Complete

0Unrated
Fire:

I came home with Kayla and Charlie this afternoon. Summer in Miami is dull sometimes. My girls and I are always trying to find something to do around here. Today, we people-watched at the mall. It's really fun actually. It's almost like watching TV. Kayla got Charlie and me into it. It's been our habit for years now. Today was really slow. It was the same old boring rerun. We didn't even stay that long. I decided to go back to me place and play on Kayla's Wii. So, here we are.

I turned to my girls as we approached my driveway. I smirked to myself. I had just seen Pete's Tahoe in the driveway. That only meant one thing.

"Charlie, Kayla," I said to my girls. "Wanna see something interesting?" My girls looked at me for a second. Then, my Wicca girlfriend stepped forward.

"Sure!" she said boldly. I turned to Charlie.

"You?" I asked her. My tomboy girlfriend just shrugged at me.

"Sure," she said. "We've got nothing better to do around here." I smiled innocently at my ladies. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when I show them this. I led my girls into my house. I turned to them.

"Shhh!" I whispered to them. "Keep it down some, okay?" Kayla and Charlie nodded me in silence. I led them down the hall. I came over to Rose's bedroom. I found the door cracked open. Sweet! She's home after all! I turned to my girls. They were waiting for me. I motioned them closer to me. They gathered around me. We all peeked into the crack. The three of us watched in stunned silence. Rose and Pete were making out on her bed just as I expected. You see, I have gotten used to Pete being here constantly. He was almost a part of our family. Almost meaning that he's still married to Ashlee and she's pregnant. Charlie was gasping in shock.

"Is that--?" she asked.

"Yes!" Kayla and I whispered to her.

"But isn't he--?" Charlie began to ask again.

"Yes!" we whispered again. She went quiet again. We watched Pete kiss and feel up on Rose for a few seconds longer. Oh no! They're about to really do it now! Quick, I've got to pull away my girls to keep them from suffering nightmares and brain damage from watching this event. Then, I pulled my girls away back to the living room again. We sat on the couch in silence. I was trying not to laugh. The girls looked at me shocked. I smiled at them.

"Well..." I said.

"I thought you were joking!" Kayla said aloud. I shook my head at her.

"Why would I joke about that?" I asked her.

"Because," Charlie answered. "He's married to Ashlee Simpson and she's dating Tony." I shook my head at them innocently.

"No," I said sweetly. "Rose broke up with Tony last week." My girls were really looking shocked now.

"Really?" Charlie asked.

"Shut up!" Kayla gasped. I nodded at her.

"It's all true, my dears!" I said. "Rose is free from the bum and moved onto Emo Love Country!" There was some silence between all of us. I smiled at my girls again.

"Wow!" Charlie said.

"Shut up!" Kayla called out. I shrugged at them with a smile on my face.

"Hey," I said. "What can I say? Believe what you want. Want to play Wii now?" There was another pause of silence between us. The girls nodded at me uneasily. I smiled at them richly.

"Great!" I said. "I'll set up the Wii!" I leapt off the couch and got to work. My girls just watched me in silence. We played on Kayla's mom's boyfriend's Wii for the rest of the afternoon. We knew what Rose and Pete were doing. But for all of our sakes, we kept it in our heads and didn't dare speak of it for the rest of the day. Sure, we all know about sex. But we don't like to envision Rose doing it with anyone-even if they happen to be WAY better than Tony. No thanks, but we'd rather not know at all!

Beat it, Just Beat it
Sign up to rate and review this story