Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Hidden Place

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Noriko sneaks over to Kenji's place just to see him again. Sorry for the delay, but I'm swamped with other projects. But please review me to get Prose together.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-12-20 - Updated: 2008-12-20 - 995 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hidden Place:

I walked all the way to my Kenji's apartment. The night was heavy all around me. I just had to see my baby again tonight. No, my parents don't know about him yet. In fact, I told my mom and dad that I was staying out with Vanessa tonight. It took tons or persuasion to get Nessie to agree to lie for me. After plenty of begging and pleading, she finally agreed to do it. I know, I know. It's really cowardly of me to my Kenji from my own parents. But you have to understand. I'm not ready to tell them. My co-workers are perfectly aware, no thanks to Sakura and her big mouth! Darn her! She should know when to keep her mouth shut at times. Darn her! Darn her! Darn her! I forced myself to calm down again. Can't focus on that treacherous bitch right now. I have to be in a great mood to see my baby!

I made it to my lover's apartment. I took in a deep breath. Okay. Calm down, girl! Don't get too excited of a man! Grow up some! I sat up straight and rang the door bell.

"Coming!" I heard him call to me. I waited excited. Kenji was so good to me. He was a bad boy, but he was a good man. Okay, that was cliched, but screw it! Kenji is all mine!!! The door opened wide. I looked up to see the love of my life looking right at me. I smiled at him warmly.

"Hi!" I called. My Kenji looked me up and down. He seemed to be surprised to see me.

"Noriko?" he asked happily. "What are you doing here?" I didn't say anything at all. I just stepped up towards him and kissed him. He kissed me and dragged me into his apartment. We made it back to his bedroom. He pushed me straight down on my back on his bed. He climbed on top of me and kissed me again. I kissed him back instantly. The moment grew hotter from there. Kenji slowly slid off my black halter top and threw it aside. To my happy surprise, I was braless tonight. So, he got an eyeful of my chest. My love had a hungry look in his eyes. I smiled at him wickedly.

"Like what you see, big boy?" I asked him. Kenji nodded at me in happy silence. I leaned up and kissed him again. He kissed me back in bliss. I reached up and ripped off his shirt. Then, it really heated up from there. We kept stripping down until we were bare and he pulled the sheets over our bodies. I spread my legs for him right away. Kenji just kissed me again. I kissed him back. He reached over and drew out a fresh condom from his nightstand. I looked over at him happily. Kenji gave me a loving look in his eyes.

"Yes," he seemed to say to me. "This is all for you, baby!" I smiled at him happily. Oh yes! Take me now, sweetie! Kenji did so like a man. He slid himself into me. I moaned aloud happily. My love kissed me on the lips in a sloppy way. He began pulling in and out right away. I moaned aloud in bliss. I missed this all week. I could barely get away to see my love. I'm tied down with work and my parents are too protective of me. My friends are the same way with me. I used to be accepting of these little facts. But now that I am a woman, I have become annoyed with them trying to protect me all of the time. They would all hate Kenji and try to talk me out of a relationship with him. I refuse to break it off with him. My Kenji is the only one who treats me like an adult. Plus, I love the sex. He is so good to me in bed. I don't want to give that up at all! No way!!!

"HARDER, KENJI!!!" I screamed. "HARDER!!! HARDER!!!" My love sped up even more. I cried out in bliss. Oh this is so good! Kenji began nibbling at my ear and neck. I moaned aloud again. He is so good at this! I can tell he had some experience. Now, my love was sharing his techniques with me. I found myself learning pretty quickly. But, I still had a long way to go. However, I didn't show it to my Kenji. I still wanted to impress him in a sense. It sounded silly. He already sees right through me and I think he knows that I'm still a newbie at all of this. But what does it matter? We're both getting what we wanted right now.

Kenji came hard within the condom. His moan was so loud in my mouth that it went straight down into my throat. He broke off the kiss for some air. My whole body seemed to curl up in delight. I felt my blood, heart, and pulse racing out of control. I thought that I would die in ecstasy. My Kenji lied there on top of me panting. He looked at me happily.

"That was good babe," he said to me. I smiled back him. My Kenji kissed me on the forehead. I sweetly shut my eyes in sweet tired bliss.

"Mmmm!" I said softly to him as I was falling asleep. He pulled out of me and lied down beside of me. That man's warm body feels so good next to mine. We fell asleep together just like that. Oh yes, I really needed this. One more night of not being with my Kenji and I would've lost it. Maybe one day I'll introduce him to friends and family. Maybe... I'll have to see about that one.

Baby You Got the Keys, Now Shut Up and Drive
Sign up to rate and review this story