Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Why is Canada the Butt of Jokes?

by Noizchild

Robyn tries a new arousing trick with Patrick in the bedroom one night. Plus, Patty offers to become the rider for once. Reviews=More chapters! Do the math, people!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2008-12-22 - Updated: 2008-12-22 - 1132 words - Complete

?Blocked
Why is Canada the Butt of Jokes?:

Patrick and I were lying in bed waiting for the next round to play. He is the best pet that I had ever had. The man is such a sweetie. I just love playing with him. I can do as I please with him. After nine full rounds of shagging, I just couldn't get enough of him. I just had to have another round with Patty. This was the perfect night to do so. Greg was out with his "child" girlfriend, Morgan Delany. (It's icky if you ask me! He's thirty-three and she's like nineteen years old. It's just gross if you ask me!) In having the whole apartment to myself tonight, I got pretty lonely and horny. To make a long story short, I called up Patty, one thing led to another, and here we are in my bed resting up after round nine of Robyn's pleasure ride. Anyway, Patrick and I were lying in bed resting up for the next round. Then, he asked me the weirdest question.

"Robyn," he said to me. I turned to him with a smile.

"Hm?" I asked him. Patrick sat up a bit on his elbows in slight pain.

"When exactly can I be the rider here?" he asked me with some slight hesitation. I stared at him blankly at first. That is so odd to here from a pet. But yet, it was kind of funny. I just couldn't help but to laugh at him. Patrick looked at me oddly.

"What's so funny?" he asked. I stopped laughing and turned to him smiling.

"Not any time soon," I replied. Patrick looked at me confused again.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "Why not?" I sat up a bit as well.

"Because," I said. "You can't handle it." Patrick looked at me confused. I smirked at him a bit.

"A real man wouldn't have asked to take control," I went on. "He would've thrown me up against the wall and screwed me on the spot! You are a little boy." Patrick still stared at me. I smirked at him in a tasty way again. He's so cute confused. I just love messing with his head. It's all part of my game, really. Making him so confused is so arousing. I suddenly wanted yet another round for him. I kissed him on the lips randomly. He kissed me back. I rolled over on top of him. The heated ride fired up again for more flames. Patrick's lips are so soft and sweet like a woman's. That is one of the reasons he is my pet. I've some wild ones in the past. Once in a while, I like the innocent nerdy ones. They are so fun to dominate. In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret. I sometimes like to teach the innocent nerds and train them into bad boys. Patrick makes a perfect candidate for my course. But first, I have to give him a little test to say.

I started up on him in seconds. He's very easy to please. I know how to please Little Patty so easily. I really know how to push the right buttons on a man. Patty began moaning happily. I sealed his mouth shut with my own. I quickly gave him my lovely tongue. After a few flicks with my muscle, he gave me his own in return. Our tongues got into a deep and arousing fight. It drove me to speed up even more. Patty arched his back up to my thrusts. I went even faster at that point. I began leaving a trail of sloppy kisses down his neck. Patty moaned even louder for me. That was my cue to bring on the hot and heavy stuff.

I playfully began biting on his warm flesh. I felt sexy doing so. It makes me feel like a vampire minus the actual blood drinking. (I could if I wanted to. But, I don't get that aroused to the point of acting out my ultimate fantasy.) Patrick seemed to like it. He was moaning out loud. The sound of his voice drove me to pump even faster. I sank my nails deeply into his flesh. Patty yelped out in pain and pleasure. I slowly began scratching on him like a happy little cat. The feeling drove me to do more to my little pet. You know, I think I might play vampire after all. Well here goes!

I bit down in Patty's neck hard enough to cause a little blood to escape. He yelped out in high pain and ecstasy. He thrust himself upwards within me. Okay, wasn't expecting that one! I let go lightly. Patty began whimpering in slight misery. I smirked at the results. I lightly leaned down to his ear.

"You like that huh?" I whispered to him.

"YES!!!" Patrick screamed out. "GIVE ME MORE MISTRESS!!!" I looked at him smirking. Ahh! I have trapped into the ultimate pleasure source. I smirked at him.

"Good!" I said. "Here comes more!!!" I bit down into his neck around and licked up to blood to come. I did it to him many times. I did this all pumping at high speeds. Patrick moaned and surprisingly kept up the whole time. I'm shocked that he is keeping up so well. My mind is made up. It looks like I have a new student for my course after all. Patrick Martin Stump, you will be my new student for my bad boy-in-training class. Brace yourself, Patty! I will be the best teacher you have ever had!

We both came for the tenth time tonight. I moaned loud against his hot and sweating neck. Patty screamed out loud in high bliss. It took a while for the final effect of the ride to cool off for both of us. When the flames had died down for the night, I rolled off of my pet and landed right next to him. We were both panting really hard once again. Patty looked over at him.

"Now can I be the rider sometimes?" he asked me. I turned to him smirking again. I lightly kissed him on the tip of his nose.

"Men don't ask for power," I remained him. "They just take it." Patty looked at me confused once again.

"Does that mean no?" he asked me. I was slowly going to sleep now.

"Get some balls, Patty," I told him. "And then we'll run with it there." I said no more after that, because I fell asleep from the rides in Robyn Pleasure Land. Tomorrow is the beginning of Robyn's Bad Boy Training 101. Brace yourself, Patty! You're with the best teacher now!

I Can't Help Myself and I Wouldn't if I Tried
Sign up to rate and review this story