Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Switchblades and Infidelity

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Pete invites Rose out to party with the Decaydance posse and Ashlee. Ashlee has a new rival. Pete fantasizes about Rose. More reviews=More chaps

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-12-27 - Updated: 2008-12-27 - 1218 words - Complete

0Unrated
Switchblades and Infidelity:

I wanted to look at Rose's pretty self again tonight. But, I was to go out tonight with my friends and Ashlee as well. I had the problem solved in seconds. I pulled out my sidekick and scrolled for Rosie's number. (I already have her programmed in. I'm just surprised I haven't got her home number or her on speed dial. But, I'll get to that soon.) I waited while the phone rang on the other line.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Rosie!" I said aloud.

"Petey!" she exclaimed happily. "So glad you called!"

"Yes," I said. "Listen about tonight, I won't be able to make it to your house tonight."

"What?" Rose asked me confused.

"Yeah," I said. "I have to be at a party with Ashlee and my friends."

"Oh..." Rosie said disappointed. I smiled to myself as I went onto the next part.

"Don't worry, you're coming too!" I said briskly. There was a moment of silence on the other line.

"Really?" she asked me confused.

"Yeah!" I said. There was another paused on the phone.

"Okay then," she said happily.

"Great," I said. "We'll be at the club, Angie's. Meet us at eight. Just say that you are part of the Wentz party when you get there."

"Okay," she said.

"Good," I said. "See you then." We both hung up at once. I smiled to myself proudly. I would have my hot-looking eye candy tonight. But, that's not all what Rose is to me. Otherwise, I wouldn't have invited her out tonight. She wouldn't know who any of my friends were. They wouldn't know who she was either. So no, Rose is not the other woman. I don't know what she just yet. I'll just have to see when I leave Ashlee and Tony leaves her alone for good.

The day went by as normal. I was counting down when I would see Rose again. I missed her so much. I want all of her. But before I can have that, there are a few things to clear up. That starts tonight. Angie's was packed tonight. Everyone in my posse was gathered in one of the VIP rooms I had booked three days ago. Ashlee was holding onto me like a little child. I didn't seem to notice at all. I was looking out for my Rosie. I was hoping that she was going to be here like she said. It is so hard to tell with so many people here...

"Hey guys!" I heard a familiar voice called out. We all looked up and saw the lady of honor herself. Rose looked just as hot as she usually did to me. She had on a short cute brightly colored island print skirt and a white halter top. Her long black-brown hair was tied into two cute ponytails. I had a bad little smile on my face.

"Hi Rose!" William, Travis, Gabe, Ryan, Patrick, and Brendon all said together. I waved at him in an innocent way. Rosie looked back at me and my possible ex-wife. I looked beside of my and noticed the bitter look on Ashlee's face.

"Baby," she said in sour anger out loud. "Who is this?" I paused slightly nervous for a moment.

"This is..." I began. ...Your replacement? ...The woman I'm going to leave you for? ...My new girlfriend? ...My sexy new lover? "This is Rose," I said at last in neutral tone. Rose kept her eyes on me and Ashlee as she looked a little worried. Ash just glared coldly at her new rival. Trick stood up quickly.

"Okay!" he said aloud. "We're all here now! This is great! So, let's enjoy ourselves!" Then, everything returned to normal and everyone relaxed. Good one Patrick! Rose came in and chilled with us.

For the whole night, my mind was on Rosie. I had my eyes on her as well. That woman is one of the nicest people I have met. But yet, she's not a pushover. Rose has some quiet strength to her. She's also very smart. I wonder why Rosie is just a journalist. That woman deserves to be so much more. (I'll work with that later.) She is so hot-looking. There is so much I want to do to her sweet-looking body. I fantasize about hot nights with her. I'm pushing her back onto our bed where ever we end up while I'm kissing on her. We slowly begin stripping each other down while we were still kissing. I slowly push her thighs apart as I kissed down her neck. Her moans drive me to do more. My mouth makes it all the way to her big titties. I am more than happy to start sucking on one them. As I do that, I slowly slide my fingers into her. I begin to pulling them in and out of her. Her loud sweet voice screaming and begging me for more motivates to do even more to my dirty little angel. I speed up and slow down repeatedly. All of this is just to mess with her head for more pleasure. I'm usually in a tormenting mood in this fantasy. (I don't really know, I just really do. More fun that way, I guess.)

While I'm working her below, my other hand gropes her breast. Rose arches her back to me moaning. I just love her reaction to me when I am pleasuring her like this. When she just about to come, I stop and draw out my fingers. Rosie looks up at me whimpering. I smirked at her devilishly.

"I'm not done with you yet!" I whisper to her. Then, I slide myself into her slowly. Rose moans softly into my ear. I wait for a few seconds however; just to keep her right into me. (Makes things more interesting for the fantasy and the rides in real life.) After the wait, I really get to work with her. I start off slow for Rosie. But then, I want more and speed up. Rosie really screams out in pleasure by this point. We both love this part. Ashlee may be good in bed, but she really cannot top Rosie at all! (I know it's wrong to compare my wife to another woman. But, the truth hurts sometimes! Don't get mad at me!) I just keep riding her through the night, touching and tasting Rosie along the way...

"PETE!" I heard someone yell to me. I quickly returned to earth and looked beside of me. Ashlee looking at me bored.

"Baby, I'm tired!" she whined. I gave her a little smile. I gently patted her on the head.

"Okay," I said. "I'll take you back to the hotel." Ash smiled at me kindly.

"Yay!" she called. "Let's go!"

"Right," I mumbled to her. Then, I carried my soon-to-be ex out of the VIP room back to our hotel room. But not before getting one last look at my Rose before returning again. She was talking with Vikki-T and Ryan near the bar. Oh, she is one of the hottest girls, I swear to God! And she's going to be officially mine soon! I'll be back for you, my angel! You can bet on that one!

I Can Take You Out with Just a Flick of My Wrist
Sign up to rate and review this story