Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rehabilitation

Rehabilitation

by ipanicdaily 1 review

Ferard. Gerard is in a car crash and doesn't remember who anyone is; not even himself. Frank doesn't associate with the Way's after his and Gerard's break up but when he learns about Gerard, he's w...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-12-14 - Updated: 2008-12-14 - 570 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Gerard's POV

I see red flashes; red and blue. I hear screams; a name. My eyes won't open and I don't know where I am. There is crying; I hear choking and sobs. My body is numb and cold. I can't figure out what happened. My eyes are half open now.

A man. There is a man above me. I don't know him. He is unfamiliar. He is calling to me. He is saying 'Gerard'. I don't know who Gerard is. The man looks sad, crying. He is the one I heard the crying from. My mouth will not open and I can't move. I am scared. I don't know what happened. I don't remember.

Frank's POV

I was on my way from my date when my phone started ringing. When I noticed it was Mikey Way, my ex-best friend, I just turned my phone off and escorted my date to my car as we left the movies. After dropping Jamia off, I drove home to find Mikey on my door step, balling his eyes out. Sighing, I got out of my car and went to him. "Mikey, why are you here? And why are you crying?"

"I-It's...." He choked out and with another sigh, I sat down by him and rubbed his back to make him feel better. "G-G-Ger..." Mikey choked some more. "Gerard." He finally got out and my heart stopped as I stared at him.

"What happened Mikey?" I suddenly asked him, fear consuming me. Sure, I hated the Way's at the moment, but Mikey needed comfort and I needed answers.

"Crash..." Mikey choked and I put my hands on his shoulder, staring him straight on in his eyes as he sobbed.

"Gerard got in a crash? What kind?" I asked, my voice a little shaky and my heart a little jumpy.

"Car." He said, rubbing his eyes though he continued to cry. "He-He-"

"He what?"

"He doesn't remember who I am!" Mikey yelled, crying harder than he was before. I let him rest his head on my shoulder as he cried, trying to comprehended the situation. "He doesn't know who he is!"

"What happened exactly?" I asked, trying to stay as calm as I could.

"Pills and booze...car crash..." Mikey choked out while I continued to rub his back to try and calm him. "Depressed...you...."

"I had nothing to do with it." I told Mikey, a little harsher than I should have. "We have been over for a long time."

"He...missed...you..." Mikey choked out some more and my heart at that point did seem to freeze. "Cried...nights..."


"Mikey, come inside." I told him, standing and helping him up then unlocking my house. I sat him on the couch then got him a glass of water before he threw up. "Does anyone else know?" Mikey shook his head, his hand shaking as he drank the water.

"Just...mum...dad..."

"I'll call Ray and Bob." I told him, grabbing my cellphone and turning it back on. As the phone rang, waiting for Ray to pick up, I thought about the last words Gerard spoke to me. 'I fucking hate you Frank Iero and I want you out of my fucking life!'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N--- Random story that suddenly popped into my head. I'm a wall for my other's at the moment anyway. Lemme know what you think of it.

xoxo Tabi
Sign up to rate and review this story