Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cubicles

Belong

by chicago_fire

Gerard discovers the puzzle where he fits in...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Published: 2008-12-18 - Updated: 2008-12-19 - 1221 words

?Blocked
AN: Hey guys sorry it's taken me so damn long to post again, but I promise this chapter and the next totally make up for it. Get ready for fluff and steamy boy on boy action. R&R please!!! I love you all!

We laid there kissing gently treating each others lips as delicate flower petals. He tangled his hands in my hair,
sending chills down my spine. Frankie led a trail of kisses as soft as his breath from my jaw to the nape of my neck.
I trembled slightly, falling under the spell of his body atop mine. Frankie nibbled my ear. He whispered but I could
tell his voice was strained.
"I wish I would have met you before..." He stopped suddenly.

"Before what Frankie?" At my words he removed himself from me. Frankie sat up against the tree just as I then did.

"Before I met Mikey."

"Why do you say that?"

"Cause if I met you first, we wouldn't have had that big fight."

"That fight was my fault." I was beginning to sweat so I rolled up my sleeves.

"No it was--" he grabbed my arm.

"Gerard? What's this?" I had neglected to remember the wounds I had inflicted the previous night.

"It's nothing. I turned away in shame.

"No it's not nothing. Gerard, when did you do this?"

"When we fought. I got really wasted. I was crying, I never meant to cut so deep."

"This was because of me?" I could see tears forming.

"No. Never. I was upset."

"But I made you that way." Frankie’s voice was lathered in guilt.

"Don’t blame yourself. I was the one being stupid."

"I shouldn't have done this to you. All I ever do is muddy up people's lives. I did it to my mom.
I can't bear doing it to you. I should go I'm so sorry." He cried furiously, bringing himself to his feet.
I sat in shock for a moment, feeling like complete shit.In an instant I snapped out of it. I pushed down my sleeves and ran after Frank, grabbing him by the hand.

"Please don't leave me." He turned to me.

"Give me one good reason, Gee." Frankie sniffled.

"You're the only thing that makes me smile anymore." My voice was breaking.

"I can't be the only thing."

"Frankie. Please. Stay?"

"Why?"

"Because, I-I-I need you. I love you."

Immediately Frank threw himself in my arms, crying. I held him tightly and cried along with him. This was real. Us against the world, and it was amazing. For once I felt like I belonged. We had only known each other for so long, yet it felt like forever. The world was spinning and I didn’t mind. Simply because I had Frankie. We calmed down and Frank broke the silence.

“She’ll probably be drunk. Please don’t make me go home.”

“I won’t. I’m sure my mom won’t care if you sleep over.”

“Thank you, Gee.”

“You wanna go now?”

Frank nodded. He parted from me and I grabbed his hand. Frankie’s fingers laced perfectly with my won. We grabbed our things and headed fro my house. We smiled and laughed all the way there. Talking about random shit seemed to wash away the aching sadness in Frankie’s eyes, so I was happy. I walked in my kitchen to find a note on the fridge.

“Gerard-
Dad’s working late.
Mikey’s at Grama’s.
I’m at Aunt Sarah’s.
Don’t wait up, dinner’s in the icebox.
Love,
Ma”

I tossed my stuff on the kitchen table and headed for my room to find Frankie, already there sprawled out across my bed. I smiled.
“Comfy?”
“Mhm. Could be comfier though.” He smiled and bit his bottom lip.

Jesus Christ, I love it when he does that. I lay down beside him. Frankie untucked his shirt. He must have known he was toying with me because my eyes were glued. He did something unexpected. He began unbuckling his belt and unfastening the buttons on his jeans. Oh mother of God. Frankie sprang free of his boxers. Was he going to? What on earth? Frankie answered my question my wrapping his fist around his thick, hard cock. He slowly began stroking himself. I wasn’t so sure about this, but it sure as hell had me hot. Frankie had his eyes closed, biting his bottom lip. I could tell he was getting harder by the second. Frankie stroked at a quicker pace now. I couldn’t stand it. I was rock hard. Frankie began letting his moans escape his mouth.

“Frankie?”

“What?” he still continued.

“You’re driving me crazy.”

“Good.” he smiled trying not to moan, biting his lip.

“Frankie.” I whined

“Gerard. Oh fuck.” he moaned. I could take it any longer. I finally straddled him and kissed him roughly.

“You little shit, Iero.”

“You know you love me.”

“That I do.”

Suddenly he grabbed me through my jeans. I moaned out loud.

“Baby, I want to feel you. Take them off. Please.”

I did as told and watched him strip the remains of his clothing. Out of nowhere, he pinned me down. He bit my neck, I jerked a little. He whispered in my ear.

“Gerard Way, you are so damn sexy.”

Frankie kissed my neck down to my chest. Without warning, he licked my nipple. Frankie sucked, licked and teased me. I was really going insane when he reached down and began massaging my balls. I couldn’t control myself. I moaned harshly. Frankie stopped.

“Had enough yet?” Frankie laughed. I felt totally helpless. I didn’t like it so much. So while he was distracted I quickly pinned him down his shoulders.

“Payback time.” I kissed him passionately, purposely brushing my cock against his. I kissed his neck. I bit him hard. Frank moaned out loudly. I teased him identical to the way he did just moments before. Suddenly he grabbed my ass and pushed it down. Frankie ground himself to me. It felt fantastic. I gave in, grinding my hips harder into Frankie.

“Gerard. Fuck. Uhn. Baby.” He wrapped his legs around my back, anchoring his ankles in the small of it, moaning again and again.

“Gee. Stop. Please.” he panted.

I started feeling guilty. “What’d I do, Frankie?”

“Nothing, you’re amazing.”

“Then what’s wrong?” I brushed the hair out of his eyes.

“I shouldn’t ask you. It’s too soon.”

“No, I want to know. You can tell me.”

“Well I was wondering. I was wondering if you would want to be inside of me. To make love to me.”
Frankie’s words knocked the newfound confidence right out of me. I swallowed hard.

“I-I-I-I don’t know Frankie. I’ve never done it before. Not even to a girl.”

“It doesn’t have to be now; it doesn’t even have to be tonight.”

“Okay, I just. I just. I don’t know if I’m ready.”

“It’s okay baby. I just wanted to ask.” Frankie kissed me gently.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry.”

“I don’t think I can do this right now. I’m going to get in the shower.”

“Okay, Gee. I understand.”
Sign up to rate and review this story