Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cubicles

Clarity In The Fog

by chicago_fire

Do you see what I see?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Humor - Published: 2009-01-20 - Updated: 2009-01-20 - 1542 words

?Blocked
AN: okay sorry darlings ficwad has been royally pissing me off. i posted the full chapter like two days ago but ficwad fudged it up. so i love you all. hopefully this damn thing posts



I got on and put on my boxers, grabbing a towel. I looked back at Frankie; he had put his on as well. I needed to get my head on straight. Maybe we were moving too fast. It didn’t feel right. This was all so new, I loved it. I loved him but after he asked that I didn’t know how to react. I stood in the shower letting the water drip down my face. What if I couldn’t do it? What if I was bad at it? Could you even be bad at it? Would he still love me or leave me? It was all so overwhelming. I began to cry to softly at the thought of losing him. I didn’t know what to do. I saw the shower curtain open from the corner of my eye. Frankie wrapped his arms around me.

“Don’t cry, Gee I’m sorry I shouldn’t have asked you so soon. This is new for you.”

“I just don’t want to lose you.”

“Lose me? You’re not getting rid of me that easy, Mr. Way.”

“What if I can’t do it?”

“We can do other things. You don’t have to.”

“Really?”

“Of course. I would never want to pressure you.”

“I-I-I’m so sorry Frankie. You’re so good to me. I don’t deserve it. I don’t deserve you.—“ I paused looking at my scabbed wrists. “You’re so perfect.”

“Gerard. I am far from perfect.”

“You’re perfect in my eyes.” Frankie scoffed.

“Pshyeah. Let me know when reality bitch slaps you about that.” He laughed.

I turned around. My feelings of inadequacy vanished.

“You’re so beautiful, Frankie. You really are.”

His eyes shyed from mine. I tipped his chin up to kiss his lips. At first he was reluctant. I pulled him closer to me and he smiled into the kiss, now sliding his tongue with my own. Frankie put his arms around my neck. I slowly caressed his back, leading my hands to his ass. I got the sudden urge to act boldly and try some things. So I followed it blindly. I grabbed his ass firmly, leading into a light smack. Frankie responded by suddenly biting my bottom lip and moaning loudly. I pulled away to whisper in his ear. I had no fear.

“Do you like this, Frankie?” I smacked harder.

“Yesssss.”

“Would you like me to do it again?”

“Yes, Gerard. Yes. Please.”

I liked the rush of being in control. I made him moan, beg and plead for me. Without me he wouldn’t feel this good. It was all money on the table for this bet.

“Turn around. Hands against the wall. You’re under arrest.” I demanded. Damn, I didn’t know where the whole cop thing came from, but this was fun. So I decided to roll with it.

“Yes, Mr. Officer.” Ooh Mr. Officer. I liked the sound of that. I leaned over his shoulder to whisper in his ear once more.

“I’m going to frisk you for any weapons or paraphernalia, sir. Please spread your legs.”

I bent down and slowly ran my hands up his calves, to his ass and around his hips to his now obvious hard on. I wrapped both hands around his thick cock, stroking him once slowly.

“Anything wrong, Mr. Officer?” I could tell he was trying so hard to stifle a moan.

“You’re under arrest for possession of a weapon. This one in my hands.”

“But Mr. Officer.”

“Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of Way.” I smirked.

“What is your name, sir?”

“Iero. Frankie comma Anthony.”

“Well, Frankie. You committed a crime. What’s the punishment?” I licked and nibbled on his neck.

“I-I don’t know.”

“You’re a bad boy. I believe a good spanking is in order. What do you think Mr. Iero?”

“I’m a bad boy. Please, Mr. Officer. I want to be a good citizen.” I bit his shoulder.

“Officer.” He moaned. I spanked him a few times. Frank tried immensely hard to conceal his moans.

“No, I want to hear you fucking moan.” I demanded, delivering another hard spank. Frankie moaned harshly. I instantly became hard. It was a shocker that I wasn’t already.

“Mr. Officer, please. I can’t stand it any longer. Take me. Please I beg of you.”

The control was intoxicating; hearing Frankie moan, knowing I was the one causing it, made me even harder. I loved him so much, in such little time. He loved me too. So, I rationalized he would still love me if I screwed up, plus my cock was absolutely aching for some type of relief. I didn’t think twice after that. I felt so confident. I grabbed Frankie’s hip with one hand and my dick, guiding it to his hole with the other.
Frank moaned as he felt the tip of me. Grabbing both of his hips, I thrust into him. It was so hot and tight. I moaned out.

“Gee. Please.” Frankie moaned.

“Oh sorry, baby.” I began thrusting slowly, moaning each time.

“Oh god, Gerard. Uhn. Don’t stop. Harder, harder!” That did me in, I pulled out and plunged into his sweet ass, thrusting double-time. Why was I ever afraid of this? It was the best feeling ever. Frank and I connected in every way. I threw my head back, moaning uncontrollably, letting the water fall over my hair.

“Uh. Frankie. Fuck, you feel so good.”

“Gerard, I ‘m going to cum.”

“Hold on baby. Hold on.” I breathed. I slowed my pace, reluctantly only to speed up as fast as I could go. Frankie and I moaned each other’s names. With a few final thrusts, I exploded into him and he shot his hot load onto the shower floor. Panting, he managed to speak. I pulled out and he faced me.

“I love you Gerard Way.”

“I love you Iero Comma Frankie Anthony.” I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his waist, his went around my neck. We both smiled as I leaned into kiss him. I was in shock, in a daze. I couldn’t believe what had happened. I didn’t hurt him, he still loved me. And I had this newfound confidence that came out of nowhere. I felt so alive, so whole, like no one could ever break me. We stood there kissing softly. Frankie pulled away. Laying his head on my shoulder.

“All this to get clean but we just got dirty all over again.” Frankie giggled.

“Yep. I suppose we should wash up now, huh?”

“You took care of me. So let me take care of you.” Frank grabbed some body wash. Escaping our embrace, he attempted to squeeze some of the liquid into his hand, but no such luck. He tried again, this time a little more frustrated. The five year old Frank I found at the DVD player was peeking through his frustration. I giggled.

“Stupid fucker! Come out already!” Suddenly, it spurted onto my chest, due to the fact he had been squeezing up just then. I laughed as he cursed.

“Dammit! Sorry, Gee.” He gave me an apologetic smile.

“You are so cute.”

“Huh?” He asked innocently.

I kissed his forehead.

“Whatever Way, you’re delusional. Now back to taking care of you. Since we’ve got the, err--, soap covered.” He grabbed a loofah.

“Turn around.” I followed directions. He began scrubbing my chest slowly. It felt nice. He took his time, washing my arms and legs. Then he returned to my stomach. Suddenly, he hung up the loofah, pouring more body wash. He lathered it in his hands, slowly caressing my lower abs and then lower. My breath hitched. I almost gasped. I couldn’t be hot for him again already. We had just, we had just… Well, you know.

“Frankie, please.” He giggled and retracted his hand from my area, beginning to wash himself. I decided to wash my hair. So did he. He gave himself a shampoo Mohawk. I laughed so hard. I turned the shower off, stepping out, putting fresh boxers on. Frankie stood with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Err. Gee? I don’t have any clean clothes.”

“That’s okay. You can borrow some of mine.”

“Thank you.”

“Anything for you, Frankie.”

“Anything?” he rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Anything.” I towel dried my hair.

“Make me ginormous cupcakes with dino sprinkles on them?!” He beamed like a child. I laughed.

“Do you want me to catch the house on fire?” I asked sarcastically.

“No, Mikey would freak out again.” Frankie giggled with me.

“Good times.”

“Just like right now.” He moved from me and defogged the mirror in the shape of a heart. He returned to my shoulder. We fit perfectly into the heart’s frame.

“What do you see Frankie?”

“I see true love.”
Sign up to rate and review this story