Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

Clandestine's School for the Strange

by Chicago-Kid 0 reviews

This is the story of a few kids, the no hopers from New Trier

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-12-18 - Updated: 2008-12-19 - 1502 words

0Unrated
“How Can I Decide What’s Right, When You’re Clouding Up My Mind?”
Decode, Paramore
Part I:

I turned around anxiously. I was definitely eager to see it again.
“Do it again.” I said to Patrick pleadingly
He barbecued another ant alive in the jar, with the tip of his finger. He had taken aim and fired literally at the poor insects
“Dude...” I said quietly to myself
“Hm, yes quite.” He replied smiling
“So do you reckon that’s why when you blush your ears always go completely red.”
“No they don’t.” he said in defence of himself. I just smirked and whispered, “They do.”
“Do you think I might be sick?” Patrick asked anxiously
“You don’t look sick.” I answered, “Feel sick?”
“No, but I was hoping that I might of developed some sort of awesome rare disease.”
“That they might not have had the cure to.” I added
I heard the door open and I remembered what was going on. . .

“PARTY AT PATTYCAKE AND POPPIT’S HOUSE TOMORROW!” Gabe had yelled out during the last lunchtime the day before. It took three of us to tackle him to shut him up and not spread it.
Meet Gabriel Saporta, our chief commander of everything party. From Pin The Tail On The Donkey to the Party Naked shirt he’s done it or got it all.
The “party” wasn’t even a party. It was a good thing that nobody listens to us anyway. Sure, people turn their heads when Gabe screams party but other than that we (we were) just white noise at New Trier. I’m sure even the teachers didn’t want to listen to us at times.
Anywho, all of us just wait for Gabe to come for anything. He’s the conversation starter of us. He always seems to turn up “fashionably late” for everything but he never fails to deliver the goods.
“Hi Crystal, did we get here a little early?” Ryan asked, when I went to go open the door.
“Um, no it’s okay.” I replied awkwardly.
Were we going to explain Patrick’s ability to burn ants?
“Hey guys, I need to show you something!” Patrick said, from somewhere behind me
I sighed, giving in the small wall of security I had built up.
The door had stayed open and then Brendon and Ryan floated in a few minutes apart. Patrick had demonstrated his ability to the boys. They both didn’t take it so well, both being vegetarians and all. They just shouted animal abuse and wouldn’t say another word other than things like “awesome” and “cool”. They told us of their tale of discovery as well. Turns out Brendon can freeze things and Ryan can create wind (not only methane, global warming!) Andy, Joe and I all high fived each other for some reason when they came. After then, after Patrick had shown them what he could do, Joe and Andy spoke up talking about the abilities they had hidden from us. Andy has the ability to go through objects and he does have a strong connection with animals. On the other hand, apparently Joe had been hiding his secret his whole life.
“I was never allowed to tell anyone.” He explained, “When I was a baby, they decided to try some new Jewish theory crap on me so they decided to stick metal inside of my body. Isn’t that intelligent?”
I must admit I did make an “awww” sound at that time. I mean, how would you feel, being dissected by crazy Jewish people (no offense!) and having all of your bones replaced with metal. Simply diabolical.
We were all in a mournful silence when Trixi and Gabe came bursting in. After all, we did leave the front door unlocked. Mom and Dad still hadn’t arrived home.
“Party party party party people everywhere!” Gabe said walking in and putting his hands in the air. The stupid grin fell off his face and crashed to the ground when he entered the living room and saw us all sitting in an orderly circle.
“What the fuck kinda party is this shit?” he asked angrily. Trixi was right behind him, holding up a bag of Dorito’s, pointing to them hopefully. I could feel Patrick sweating on the spot on the couch next to me. I smirked again. His secret crush for a stupid amount of time. His hot hot marshmallow (WTF?). His guilty pleasure was standing right in front of us. Sure, she had been over before but never ever for a sleepover due to her impulsive personality.
If you know what I mean?
“What are you doing?” she asked
Patrick ummed for a few seconds
“We are discussing our newly developed supernatural abilities.” Andy answered.
“Oh. Well, okay then...” Gabe answered. “That’s uh, cool...”
“Yeah.” I said to fill the silence
“Uh. I think that I may need to say my part here.” Gabe said, being quiet rather than his usual mental and loud self.
Pete walked in. I shouldn’t even have to explain him. Let’s just say same thing as Trixi.
Dang, just what is it about those dang Wentz’s?
“Really now. Oh yeah sure Gabe, could you tell us all about the time that you collaborated with J.T when you were dropping dope beats? Or how about the time he stole your dance moves for Sexyback?”
All that had came from Andy’s mouth and we all just sat there scared.
Who was that?
I noticed the dazed look in Andy’s eyes after he said that. He looked happy, as if he were dreaming of a world with no chance of it ending and where animals were never harmed.
“I control minds.” He said simply
“Cool.” I said. I felt a nod come from Pete’s direction and I blushed
Trixi sighed and continued our cliché story:
“We’ve got something to say as well.” She said, scratching her arm anxiously. She took a seat next to Patrick and I could almost feel steam coming off him. Everyone has to let off a little steam, don’t they?
“Pete can copy stunts and shit and I can move stuff with my mind.”
I suddenly felt alone. I was the only person without powers in the house so I felt alone. I felt as if I was being kicked out of a very posh and exclusive club. I was just going to be some hopeless waitress, serving to their every whim while they kicked up their heels.
“I brought my guitar.” Joe said after we had had (hahahaha boom boom!) more powers shown to us. I felt okay again.
“I’ll just go grab a bowl and stuff.” I said getting up. Patrick was just pulling out the good ol’ X-Box 360. Apparently there was going to be a great deal of Halo going on.
“Then we are so playing Lips!” Trixi said as I walked out. Lips is just a karaoke game on X-Box 360 where you can use your own music. Yeah, Trixi’s always armed with CD’s.
Somehow I managed to trip over an extension cord. The dining room table was just in front of me (so I could of broken my neck, gosh!) but I made a desperate effort to save myself. Miraculously, I survived and stopped before the table, being able to pick myself up.
A fluke, I thought
I opened the cupboard and reached up (okay, I’ll admit it. I am a little on the short side) to grab the coolest, most colorful bowls. All of the porcelain plates and bowls fell around me and shattered on the ground. None of it even touched me. I was a little scared then.
It was lucky nobody heard that.
Jesus, everyone must be fucking deaf!
I suppose we were warned about playing music so loud you can’t hear anybody insulting you.
After I cleaned all that up, I pulled the guacamole (hahaha, guacamole mo-le mo-le!!!) along with some other random dips and ran back to the living room.
“Took your time...” Patrick said distracted by their game of Dead Or Alive
“Did you hear anything in the kitchen?” Joe asked. Oh fuck, he really is Wolverine II. He could hear and he knew already that smashed all the good porcelain
“No.” I lied back.
I set the bowls down onto the table and took a seat on the ground next to Joe.
“What happened?” he stage-whispered to me, eyes set on the screen
“Just got lucky.” I whispered back
“You smashed all your Mom’s plates on the ground and didn’t get hurt?” he asked
“Yeah.”
“Nice. We’re gonna have to test this later on.” He said, turning to smile at me scarily
I cleared my throat and backed away to lean on the couch.
This was going to be one awkward life journey for the no-hopers from New Trier.
Sign up to rate and review this story