Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

"-When You're Always Taking Sides." Decode, Paramore. Chapter One: Part II

by Chicago-Kid 1 review

The game begins young children

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-12-18 - Updated: 2008-12-19 - 1771 words

0Unrated
FFWD… LATER ON ------
“Okay, now we have to play Spin The Bottle!” Brendon said
No.
It was obvious who Trixi wanted to end up with. Despite the party, can-do attitude to everything, Trixi, like most people do have some weakness.
Everyone in the room knew it except for dear Patrick.
It’s funny how some of the smartest people at school can end up not being able to see that the other person that they’re into likes them back.
I guess love truly is blind.

By that time, Mom had already made an attempt to find out who smashed the platges after she found the remnants of it in the trash. I blamed it on the cat.
Good thing she was never home enough to realise that we don’t have one

“Can we just keep on playing Lips?” Joe asked
“Yeah, I was actually getting into Welcome to the Jungle!” Andy said, dropping the mic onto Patrick’s bed. I laughed out loud embarrassingly
NO ANDREW, WE ARE NOT STICKING TO YOUR FREAKING G & R!” Gabe yelled angrily. Jeez, somebody’s an eager beaver.
The majority of us laughed except for Gabe himself and Joe who was just standing on the spot looking disgusted.
“What’s wrong?” I asked him
“I don’t want to say really. . .” he answered
“What is it?” Pete asked
“I think someone’s parents are making babies.” He said, grinning
I gagged at the thought of my mother. Naked. Not to mention Dad.
“Alrighty ladies, where’s your Tequila, Patrick?” Gabe asked
“What?” Trixi said, ears pricking
“Oh, um. Just here.” Patrick said, taking a book from his shelf. I was so shocked
“Dude, where did you get that shit from?” Pete asked
Patrick just tapped his nose in reply
“Uh. I was only joking. . .” Gabe said, “-but anywho. New twist to the game. . .” he smiled before continuing
“- one shot before each turn.”
“That’s stupid.” Andy said. He took the bottle and chucked it out the window. There was a loud sound of disagreement from the room.
”Just use a water bottle. Man, Patrick, you’ve gotta sober up.”
“I’m sorry.” He said to his shoes.
Sometimes I hated how Andy was the most sensible out of us. He was always the barometer and he never changed.
Fuck, did Patrick have to get our Tequila taken away? Some people need it!
Bitch!
Andy put a water bottle down on the ground.
“Who’s up first?”
We played 21 to see who’d go first.
Trixi.
It had turned into a closet game. Not quite Seven Minutes in Heaven but something close to it.
She spun and the room held their breath. Patrick was the only one thinking to differ, most likely thinking something along the lines of, “Oh God! Fuck no!!!”
It landed on You-Know-Who.
She feigned being upset about the choice but got up nevertheless, leading him to his closet.
It took over seven minutes until one of us managed to get off our fat asses and haul them out of there.
If it is actually possible to throw up from laughing so hard, I think I deserved to.
The look on his face was strange. Not embarrassed, it had been nothing like I’d seen before. Maybe it was just all the lipgloss smeared like honey over his face. Joe and Brendon were on the floor laughing though. Pete was about to follow suit, after the face Trixi shot at him.
“Bad karma Pete. Bad karma.” She mouthed at Pete
There, he was on the ground.
“I do believe it’s your turn Peter.” Gabe said, tapping him on the ground
Trixi smiled malevolently. We all knew what her power was.
“Spin.” She said loudly
Patrick stopped and watched too. His mouth turned into one of those smiles that sends chills down your spine.
He nervously crawled to the bottle and spun. He sat back on his haunches (?) and watched.
It stopped abruptly (on the first spin somehow. . . Hmm, makes you wonder huh?) but you already know who it landed on.
He looked at me and I felt my legs falter as he pulled me to my feet.
“This was a fucking set-up!” I said as we walked over
“We should get a re-match!” Pete yelled
“Just get in the mother fucking cupboard!!!” Ryan yelled, turning away
Pete looked at me again looking for some answer. I wasn’t sure what to though. I’m usually prettly clueless when it comes to situations like that.
Ryan got up and pushed us in, with all the might he could muster. It really wasn’t that much to be honest but it caught us both by surprise.
For a cupboard it was amazingly bright.
“Um, I think I found Patrick’s lost science experiment. . .” Pete said, lifting up his shoe in the half-lit cupboard.
I don’t know what came over me but apparently I’m impulsive. My lips crashed onto his perfect lips. My lips felt insecure and decided that they needed to put on a little weight at that precise moment in time. The kiss was returned quickly and everytime it got deeper and deeper. I felt him smile when I smiled. I pulled him closer by the waistband of his jeans and he ruffled my hair. The next second we both fell out.
“Nervous much?” Patrick said, looking down smirking.
“Bitch.” I said to him.

“This was a set-up right?” Pete asked everyone. The remaining five of them nodded.
“Wait a second!” I said, “Why did Trixi’s spin stop on Patrick if it was a set-up?” I asked
“Um. . .” she said. I laughed (in a good way, we are supposed to be best friends, gosh!).
“Does anyone want to keep on playing Lips?” Andy asked hopefully. I spluttered.
No offense but he was REALLY bad!
“I’m kinda tired.” Ryan said. He really couldn’t help being like the baby of us all sometimes. Even though he towered over me.
“Let’s just go and play some Mario Kart Racing?” Patrick said, encouraging Andy to stop singing.
“But I want to sing Helena!” he whined
“Andy. No.” he said flatly, leaning over and putting the disk in. “You can be Princess Peach if you want.”
“Oh. Okay, we’ll play that.” He answered
I sighed happily. Pete reached an arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.
“I’m gonna go to bed now.” Trixi said, getting up.
Ryan was already asleep. He was so cute, one of the pioneers of guyliner at school. The teachers told him to take it off but he rebelled and then they just got over it. That earned him a little bit of support from the more gothic community but then other then that everyone still hated us.
He never cleaned it off before he fell asleep.
Panda eye hangover!
Don’t ask. Haha.
I dragged myself to my feet and followed her, grabbing her hoodie off the doorknob.
After I brushed my teeth, I returned to my bedroom.
“Patrick is so hot.” She said, looking at the ceiling. I gagged as I begun to stare at the ceiling as well.
“Your brother’s hot.” I asid back smoothly
“Yo momma’s hot.” Trixi said. The bad thing about her is that you can’t tell if she means things she says just by the tone of her voice. Even if you ask, she’ll still lie and I’m gullible enough to believe it.
“Do you want me to have you committed?” I asked her rhetorically, turning to look at her on the stretcher on the floor. Shame, she slept on the camp bed!!!
“G’night.” She said, ultimately finishing our conversation
“Night.” I replied.

After I fell asleep I heard a weird sound. The words were familiar to Limp Bizkit’s song Rollin’ yet it was completely out of tune.
I couldn’t decide whether or not it was a dream or reality.
It truly was that bad
“Stick to your drums!” I yelled out to the opposite wall.


Dear readers,
Not sure if anybody has actually found this but thanks if you are reading.
I’m not sure if I should keep a blog on here because Patrick reckons that too much stuff gets sent back to Microsoft but I don’t care. I’m pretty sure Bill Gates or anybody working for Microsoft would be interested in a couple of kids with superpowers. I mean it’s “fiction” right?
If there is anyone out there with “powers” we’d all be really interested if you could tell us. It doesn’t matter what country you live in or whatever either. We’re open for anything (almost).
If you believe me, I’m amazed somebody is believing us. I wouldn’t if I were you, but you better believe this is the truth. If you don’t like this, don’t let me waste your time when you could be looking up preppy little movies or gay man stripper videos on YouTube. Fag!

xo
poppit

Comments:

Piece of shit faggot mother fuckers go fucking die pieces of elephant cock. No one wants you and I know who you are. What emo fucker shit have you been up to this time?
See you next year buds!
TysonSanAndreas
12/11/07

Hi,
Please hold fire on the “fag!” yelling.
I thought I was alone, but now it looks a little different. Since I was about five years old I’ve had really fast reaction times and I can travel using shadows. A few weeks ago, my little brother almost blew away, but he flew back to me. It’s nice to know we’re not alone with this.
Where do you live? Maybe we can meet up with each other sometime?
Thanks

P.S: I feel so much like Peter Petrelli. Hahaha!

Misery-LovesMe
12/11/07

Are you serious?!
I love Heroes too!!!
No, back to the serious business…
We live in Wilmette, Chicago.
Not sure where you live either though.
Just found out I could shadow travel (shadow? It just sounds better.)
I got sucked into my own shadow and it was freaking scary. But I’m okay. . .
Where do you live?!
Fuck, this is SO exciting!!!
Poppit

12/13/07

My bro’ and I live in Belleville, NJ, so there’s a bit of a distance issue. I would attempt shadowing (does sound better) but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get that far. Maybe someday though. . .

I feel like a pimp
In a good way
Misery-LovesMe
12/13/07

Fake bitch!
.BabyKDayum.
13/13/07
Sign up to rate and review this story