Categories > Original > Horror > Escape

Part Six

by shawna-eloise 1 review

Suprisingly upseting turn of events for an escaped killer.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-19 - Updated: 2008-12-20 - 254 words - Complete

0Unrated
It seemed to take forever to find a shovel, at one point he had even thought of giving up. He was thankfull when he finally found one. He was in a hurry to get back to the dead girl, he was not sure how often this building was used for a party and he did not want his dead girl to be found by anyone. He heard a loud buzz in the direction he was heading and he recognized it as the sound of the elevator door closing.
His pace quickened, he did not know what to expect but he knew he could not let whoever it was escape this building alive. As he rounded the corner he saw the elevator door slam shut, he looked up to see the arrow pointing down. He turned and ran for the stairs, it took him about to seconds for him to realize that he had never actually checked to she if the girl was really dead, and know he was going to have to pay for that mistake.
As he came out of the stairwell he saw the elevator empty in front of him. He was at a loss, he could either try to find her or just leave and find a new hiding place, either option had its own list of risks, but he had to pick one. Just as he was about to leave he heard a noise from the cornner next to the elevator, he lifted the shovel and stepped toward the darkness.

...
Sign up to rate and review this story