Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

Don't respect the words your speaking..

by HellOnHigh9 8 reviews

Hypocrite much? Saying something and meaning it are two different things, your actions speak louder than your words

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-20 - Updated: 2008-12-20 - 1323 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Come on guys, get in fucking place!” Jake said as he looked through the lens of his camera. “These pictures are going to be the ones promoting this concert” he said sighing exasperatedly. “God Gerard fix your damn hair, it's messed up again” Jake continued frowning. Gerard roughed his hair up again looking at Jake who smiled in acceptance. He continued to click away directing everyone occasionally to change their position or adjust their pose.

Blair sat off to the side watching as they photographed the band. She had liked her dad’s suggestion of promoting the concert in Cami’s memory. But she had refused to sing. The last time Blair had sung had been for Cami and she wanted to keep it that way also she didn’t feel comfortable like her dad did singing in front of thousands of fans. She smiled as Jake yelled more direction at them as she twisted the cap off a bottle of water. She took a swig when she felt someone stand beside her, she glanced up seeing Jay before turning her attention back tp the shoot.

“Why aren’t you there with them?” Jay said as he pulled his beanie off his head smoothing his straight hair down as the beanie ruffled it.
“Because I don’t want to be. I mean it’s great that they’re doing this concert but I couldn’t do what they do. I can’t perform in front of thousands of people. Even if it is in memory of my dead mother” Blair said as she placed the bottle of water beside her chair. Jay sighed dragging a seat beside Blair and taking her bottle of water twisting the cap off taking a swig from it.
“I think you should sing. You’re a good singer” Jay stated looking at Blair as he spoke. Blair shook her head.

“I’m not Jay, lets just leave it ok. If I decided to sing I’d just be embarrassing myself and my family” she said staring woefully at the ground as Jay just rolled his eyes.
“You see that’s your problem, you just put yourself down constantly. You need to be more confident. Confidence is sexy” Jay said with a slight smirk. Blair raised an eyebrow staring at Jay.

“Are you saying I’m not attractive?” she said as Jay’s face fell ever so slightly.
“No I didn’t mean that what I meant was that...oh never mind forget it” Jay said with a groan causing Blair to laugh.

“No it’s cool you don’t find me hot. Believe me I’m used to it” Blair said rolling her eyes as Jay looked her up and down. “Im considered at school compared to some of the other girls who could pass for hookers quite un-attractive” Blair said dismissively as Jay chuckled.
“Believe me when I say this Blair. Those girls have nothing on you” Jay said with a warm smile as he sat up a bit. Blair looked at him and opened her mouth to speak when she was interrupted.



“BABY!” Someone called; Blair turned her hair to see a blond tanned bimbo running towards Jay. She saw Jay smile getting out of his seat and wrapping his arms around the girl pulling her in close and kissing her. Blair shuddered slightly as she saw the girl slip her tongue into Jay’s mouth. She stared at Jay and the mystery girl expectantly waiting for them to break apart. Eventually Jay pulled away and smiled at Blair.

“Blair this is Candace. My girlfriend” he said proudly wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her closer. Blair felt her stomach twitch a little at the mention of the word girlfriend, she eyed Candace up and down. She was a clone of the girls who went to her school. She wore a tiny denim mini skirt with stripper-esque pumps and a tiny pink tank top along with a matching pink baby phat snow jacket.

“Wow it’s super nice to meet you” Blair said sarcastically as Candace giggled stupidly. “Where did you two meet?” she enquired looking at Jay who was still smiling.

“Oh we met at Redondo beach like last spring. I go to boarding school here in the city” Candace said flipping her blonde hair back as she snaked her arm around Jay’s holding it possessively.
“Oh well that sounds peachy” Blair said as Jay chuckled softly at her sarcasm.

“Well we’re gonna go now, we’re having lunch wit her ‘rents” Jay said kissing Candace on the cheek and glancing over at Frank who gave a small wave as Jake messed with his hair trying to get it to sit right. Blair frowned slightly as Jay walked away, hypocrite much? She thought as she turned and focused her attention back on the photo shoot.



She focused her attention as she began to pack her bags again. She’d purchased a train ticket that would take her to Grand Central station. The woman turned as she heard the door to her hospital room open.

“Uh hey we just need you to sign these forms” a nurse said to her. She nodded signing them and smiled as she ran a hand through her naturally blonde hair handing the forms back to the nurse.
“Thanks” she mumbled as the nurse turned to go. She watched as the nurse walked away but then stopped and turned to talk to her.

“Miss we found these, you lost them the first time you came here. Well we lost it amongst some personal things of yours the paramedics bought in” the nurse said handing her a platinum wedding band and a diamond engagement ring. She clasped the ring in her hand nodding as the nurse walked out. She opened her hand looking at the inside of the ring which had an engraving on it.

I mean this forever Cami, XO Gerard

She stared at the engraving contemplating it, unsure of what it meant. She assumed her name was Cami as it seemed to be from the engraving. Cami looked at it again /XO Gerard/, he was obviously someone important to her. But who was she to him? She unclasped the silver chain from around her neck slipping the rings onto them before grabbing her tiny suitcase and walking out of her hospital room.



Hours later Cami opened her tired eyes looking out the window of the train. She yawned stretching as she grabbed her suitcase from the luggage rack wheeling it as she stepped out onto the platform. She managed to find her way out of the station. Standing on the sidewalk she looked around feeling overwhelmed by her surroundings yet still feeling at home. She hailed a cab and put her suitcase in the trunk.

“Uh where’s the cheapest nearby hotel or hostel? It doesn’t matter really” Cami said as the driver said he’d take her. About 10 minutes later he pulled up in front of a small looking boutique hotel.

“This place mam is actually quite cheap. Nice for a weekend of piece and quiet with the old ball and chain ya know. It aint the Waldorf but its still nice” he said chuckling. Cami nodded gratefully stepping out of the cab grabbing her suitcase from the trunk before making her way inside the hotel and up to the front desk. She smiled at the woman at the front desk who smiled back politely and helped her in about getting a room.

She handed Cami the key, Cami took the key slipping it into the pocket of her skinny jeans as she went up to her room. Cami finally entered the room and sighed wandering over to the bed collapsing down onto it. She looked at the rings she’d slid onto the chain and sighed.
She needed to find this Gerard.


PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story