Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I've got headache's and bad luck

"can you say awkward?"

by sock_monkey 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-12-20 - Updated: 2008-12-20 - 1570 words

0Unrated
Merideth's POV

I have now been standing in front of my closet for the past fifteen minutes. I have already managed to take a shower, but now I can't decide what to wear. This type of thing is usually hard for me, but now that I have to worry about what will fit over my cast and still look good, it's almost impossible. Not to mention I really want to look good for Pete.

I have already gone through almost every outfit imaginable and my clothes are thrown all over my room.

My stressing was interrupted when someone knocked on the door. Before I could say anything the door was thrown open.

Pete stood in my door looking extremely sexy. He was wearing tight jeans, his favorite hoodie, and some eyeliner. I on the other hand was just wearing a towel. Can you say awkward?

"You aren't ready yet?" he said.

"No..... I can't find anything to wear that will fit over my cast but still look good!" I whined.

"Well I guess that explains why it looks like your closet threw up," he smirked.

I just nodded. He came in and stared at me for a while. Lets just say he wasn't staring at my face. When the amount of time he had been staring at me surpassed five minutes, I started feeling uncomfortable. I pulled my towel closer to my body suddenly very aware that I was standing in front of Pete Wentz with nothing but a towel on.

He smiled and then started roaming around my room. He pulled my yellow jeans out from under a pile books. He handed them to me so I could see if they fit over my cast.

I went to the bathroom and put on underwear, a bra, and the jeans before I came out. Surprisingly the jeans fit over the cast.

While I was in the bathroom he had found my black tee shirt with multi colored hand prints. He handed it to me so I turned around, put down the towel I was holding close to my chest, and pulled the shirt on.

When I turned back around he was holding out my pink and yellow nirvana hoodie. I pulled it over my head and then went to see what state of messiness my hair was in.

When I looked in the mirror I couldn't help but groan. My hair was a complete frizzy mess. Pete (who had followed me in to the bathroom) just laughed.

"Don't worry I'm a master at straightening hair," he said.

Then he directed me to sit on the toilet, with my back facing him. He plugged in his hair straightener. Then he walked out of the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked, curious as to why he went back in to my room.

"I'm finding you a pair of shoes while that thing heats up," he said.

Before I could say anything back he walked in holding a pair of pink, yellow, and white sneakers. He set them down before going to work on my hair.

I was nervous at first, but before I knew it he was done; and he never burned me once. I pulled on my shoes, then we rushed out of the house.

28 MINUTES LATER

We arrived and soon found out that there was no side of the stage that I could watch from.

It turns out that they were playing in a small club, so I had to watch while being harassed by drunk men.

The fact that I would be seeing my first Fall Out Boy concert made up for it though.

Pete showed me to the bar, then told me to stay where I was so he could find me after the show. After I said I'd stay put, he walked away to go prepare for the show.

I was feeling a little lonely until some one touched my arm. I turned around preparing to yell at whoever it was.

"Hey Merideth! I didn't expect to see you hear!" it turned out that Sophie was the one touching my arm.

"Hey are you here with Brendon?" I asked, smiling.

I was glad that I at least knew one person here.

"Yeah but he's over there talking to Ryan. I figured that I should come over and keep you company!" she said.

"Can I ask you question?" I asked.

I wanted to know if here and Brendon were going out. Sometimes I wished I wasn't so nosey. Sometimes.

"Sure," she answered.

"Are you and Brendon going out?" I asked.

"No I don't like him as much as he likes me. Don't get me wrong he is a really nice boy, and any girl will be luck to have him, but he's not my type. Why would you be jealous?" she teased.

"No I'm just nosey. Plus I like Pete," I replied.

"What is your type?" I asked after a somewhat awkward silence.

"I like the more shy, quiet boys. Kind of like Patrick," she replied.

"Oh, so you like Patrick," I guessed.

"Well kind of but I'm not a fan girl or anything. Well I'm a fan of Fall Out Boy but I'm not a teenie. Actually this is my first Fall Out Boy concert," she rambled in a nervous tone.

I smiled at her then responded, "It's my first Fall Out Boy concert too! Don't worry I assumed you weren't a teenie and hey, I'm a Fall Out Boy fan too!"

"Really? YAY! We have stuff in common!" she cheered.

Before I could carry on our conversation the four boys took the stage. They started rockin out. Sophie and I couldn't help singing along.

By the time half of the set was over we were thirsty and tired from dancing and singing. I volunteered to go buy us some water so we wouldn't loose our voices tomorrow.

I walked down the bar until I found a vacant spot to order. The guy behind the counter took my order and went off to find two waters. I was left to stand their by myself and wait for him to come back.

I was watching Pete jump around like a monkey so I didn't notice when a guy came to stand next to me.

"Are you enjoying the show?" he screamed at me over the music.

"Yeah," I yelled back hoping that he would get the hint and leave me alone.

"What's your name Pretty lady?" he asked.

"Taken," I said.

"Oh don't be like that sweetheart," he said while grabbing my arm.

"Get your hands off me," I growled. I was trying to rip my arm out of his grasp.

"Fine we will do this the hard way," he said while getting up.

He started trying to drag me somewhere and I started freaking out. This guy was way stronger than me and I couldn't get my arm away from him.

We made it to the back of the club. He roughly pushed me up against the wall, he had my arms pinned above me so I couldn't move.

The guy started kissing me forcefully on the mouth. I was starting to come to the realization that I might be raped tonight.

Pete's POV

I looked up and out at the crowed. I was hoping to catch Merideth's eyes to see if she was watching me.

I was horrified to find that Merideth wasn't where I sat her.

I sat her there cause I wanted to be able to watch her. I also knew that seat was away from all the drunk and horny guys.

I quickly searched the crowd, trying to find her. She wasn't at any of the tables or with any of my friends. 'Calm down Pete she's probably just in the bathroom' was what I was trying to tell myself, although I still searched the crowed franticly.

All I saw was a whole lot of drunk men. Then saw a pink arm, behind a man, against the far back wall. I kept my eyes on them for a while until the man moved a little.

I saw Merideth's terrified face. She was being held against the wall by the man, who was now trying to get her clothes off.

We made eye contact and I could see that she wanted to get away from him.

'Help' she mouthed to me.

I looked to see Brendon and Ryan to the right of the stage I tried to get their attention but they were too rapped up in each other to notice.

We were getting ready to play the last song but I couldn't wait that long. I had to do something and do it fast.

Merideth's POV

The man started to put his hands down my pants.

The only hope I had was that Pete saw me mouth help to him and was planning on doing something.

I had no idea what he was doing considering I was crying so hard I couldn't see clearly.

Before the man could do anymore horrible things to me, he was being pulled off. Now that the man wasn't holding me up I slid to the floor.

The music had stopped and I could hear punches being thrown. I buried my head in the crook of my arm and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to get this up. I have been crazy buisy.
Sign up to rate and review this story