Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Organization 13's number 14

Becoming Friends

by NekosBlackRose 0 reviews

Saxora gets hungry during the night. She goes to get some food and runs into Axel and Demyx. It turns out she's not so bad!

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Axel,Demyx - Published: 2008-12-20 - Updated: 2008-12-21 - 614 words

0Unrated
Neko: This is where Saxora-
Cookie: DON'T TELL THEM!!!!
Neko: Why?
Cookie: IT'll spoil it for them!!!
Neko: Oh...well, Hope you enjoy it! R&R!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That night Saxora woke from her sleep hungry. She walked through the dark corridors following the sent of food. She walked through the Dinner Hall and quietly entered the kitchen. She caught the sent of Demyx and Axel. She snuck up on Demyx and whispered in his ear. "What ya doin'?" He jumped nearly making his sandwich fall to the floor.

"What the hell happened, Demyx?" Came Axel's voice. Saxora burst out laughing at their expresions. "Shut up! Do you want Vexen to through us out?!" Saxora tried to silence her laughter. When she got it under control she walked into the freazer where Axel stood collecting food.

"Are you storing up for the winter or something?" She asked eyeing the food in his arms.

"No," He said with a chuckle. "Just hungry."

"I'm sure you are," Saxora said sarcastically. "With all the food you did eat, you must be starving!"

"Yeah well, you didn't eat anything!" He laughed.

"I just wasn't hungry," She said examining the food on the shelves. She eyed a king sized Hershy bar and reached for it the same time Axel did. "Mine!" Saxora said grabbing it and cradling it to her chest.

"Hey!" Axel said grining playfully. "I saw it first!"

"Split it?" Saxora asked cocking her head to the side. When Axel nodded eagerly she handed it to him nad tooke another from the shelf.

"How'd you get that?" Axel asked confused.

"You were too busy watching that one to notice there was one more left," She said walking out of the freazer. She sat down next to Demyx and began eating her chocolate bar before hearing a small voice inside her head. Tamy? is said. It was the voice of a little girl.

"Did you guys hear that?" She asked as Axel walked out of the freazer.

"What?" Demyx asked looking around.

"That voice?" She said looking around as Demyx had done.

"Uh-uh," Axel said sitting down across from Saxora.

Tamy, Tamy, Tamy? It called. This time Saxora didn't ask if the others had heard anything. Tamy? Where's my Tamy?! Then out of the shadows came a small dog not even a foot tall. Tamy! Se ran to Saxora and took a leaping jump into her lap.

"Huh?" Axel looked at the dog in confusion. She was tan with a black snout and white toes. "Who's this?" He asked Saxora.

"I don't know," She said as the dog stood on her back legs in her lap and placed her front paws on her chest, and began licking Saxora's nose.

Tamy, Tamy, Tamy! The dog thought excitedly. You look like Tamy. And your sent's exactly hers, so you must be Tamy!

"Tamy?" Saxora questioned quietly. "I'm not Tamy, I'm Saxora."

Tamy must have changed name! The dog's tail wagged like there was no tommarrow. Tamy would never forget about Stella!

"Stella?" Saxora stroked the wiggling dog's fur and thought for a moment. "Is that your name?"

Of coarse! Stella said nipping at Saxora's fingers playfully.

"Stella, huh?" Demyx reached over and scratched the hyper dog behind the ears. Axel offered Stella a potato chip from his pile of food, which she greedily took from him. Demyx gave her a peice of bread that she ate eagerly as well. After they had fed her she thought their names without them telling her. Axel! Demyx! Saxora's friends are Stella's friends too!

After that night the three of them became very close friends. Even Roxas began to warm up to Saxora after awhile.
Sign up to rate and review this story