Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Organization 13's number 14

Feelings?

by NekosBlackRose 0 reviews

Demyx takes revenge for the other night. Dun dun duuuun!!! Then he starts to feel weird...around Saxora...what's going on? Could he love her? Even if he doesn't have a heart?

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Axel,Demyx - Published: 2008-12-21 - Updated: 2008-12-21 - 1322 words

0Unrated
Neko: well this is when the plot thickens!!!
Cookie: especially at the end!!
Neko: Now it's your turn to shut it!!
Cookie: WHAT?!?!?!
Neko: don't spoil it!!
Cookie: Oh! well..
both: R&R!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demyx and Saxora shared the same bathroom so they had to be careful not to walk in on one another. Saxora woke up alot earlier than Demyx and had to be careful not to wake him when she was freshening up. When he did wake up Saxora would either have already either started playing music in her sterio, sumoned her guitar to play, or listening to music while she practiced with her twin blades which she could also sumon.

It was at night that they had to be most careful, because Saxora took a shower every night and Demyx took one every other night. On one perticular night one of them wasn't to careful...

"Hey, Demyx!" Saxora knocked on the bathroom door that led to Demyx's bed room. "You need the bathroom before I take a shower?"

"No!" Demyx hollered through the door. After a while he heard the shower water running and the shower curtain draw across the bar. He guessed that Stella was sitting there waiting on her to come out of the shower and give her some attention. He was still thinking of Stella, Saxora, and the night in the kitchen when he heard the water stop and a door open. He figured the coast was clear.

When he entered the bathroom he saw something he never thought he'd see. Saxora had her back to him. She wore a T-shirt that went down to just below her bottum and a pair of light purple shorts. She was bent over and was putting her long hair in a towel to dry. Then Demyx got an idea to scare her as pay back for the other night.

He snuck up behind her and began to tickle her sides making her squeak and jump up in the air. He burst out laughing at he so hard he had to hold his sides.

"Arrgh!" Saxora tackled him to the ground and began tickling him. He tried to pry her arms away and in all became a game. They roled around the room laughing and tickling eachother. At last Saxora pined Demyx down, her knees on either side of him and her hands held his arms up above his head.

"Pined ya!" She said alomost out of breathe. Her hair fell around her face, apaerenly her towel had fallen off in the tickle fight.

"Yep," Demyx sighed and looked up at his captive arms. "Can I have my arms back? I swear I won't tickle you." Saxora nodded and let go of his arms. "Thanks," Demyx said placing his hands behind his head.

"No problem," Saxora sat up, still sitting on him. He hair fell over her face, hiding her multicolered eyes from him. Without thinking he proped himself up on his elbow and brushed her hair out of her face. His fingers lingered on her cheek as he watched the colors in her eyes twist and swim in her irises. The green changed to yellow, the blue became a bleeding red, and the violet came to be an inky blue-black. When he removed his hand the colors went back to normal and they stopped moving.

"What's going on?" They turned at Axel's voice. He stood in the door with Stella held against his chest.

"I just won a tickle fight," Saxora grinned, getting off of Demyx. She sat cross leged as Axel came in and sat down with his legs sprawled out infront of him. Demyx fliped over onto his stomach and proped his head in his hands.

"You won, huh?" Axel said letting go of Stella.

"Yep!" Saxora laughed as Stella went over to Demyx and began to lick his face. He shook his head, but she wouldn't quit. Both Saxora and Axel burst out laughing. After a while Demyx gave up and sat up pulling his knees up to his chin.

"I'd better go," Axel said getting up. He Stretched before turning to leave.

Saxora? Stella looked at Saxora and said, Axel lonley. May I keep Axel company? When Saxora nodded she ran off after him.

"I'd better go too," Demyx got up. "Before Xemnas begins the night check." He walked through the bathroom and closed the door behind him. With a sigh Saxora got up and went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night Saxora woke with a start from her dream. Her sheets were covered in cold sweat. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. This was the millionth time she'd had that dream and woken up unable to go back to sleep.

"Are you alright?!" Demyx was standing at the bathroom door in a pair of loose gray sweats.

Saxora began to nod then changed her mind and shook her head slowly. "Bad dream," She said quietly. Demyx walked towards her bed nad sat down next to her, gathering her into a gentle embrace. She was surprised by his action, but felt warm and her need for that warmth, his warmth, was overpowering. She laid her head on his chest and wraped he arms around him, pulling herself closer to him. Then she realized that his sent had changed. Instead of fear it was reasurance.

She sighed and closed her eyes. She opened them when she felt Demyx pull away slightly. She looked up at him, his blue eyes filled with question as to why he felt like he did. Saxora was feeling the same but didn't want an answer. At least not yet.

He opened his mouth to speak, but Saxora put a gentle finger to his lips, "There is a time to ask questions and a time to keep them to yourself." She whispered softly. "You will know when."

He gathered her into another embrace, this time more protective and yet reasuring at the same time. "You're right," his breathe carressed her ear. He let her go and got up to leave.

"Please," Saxora whispered, the coldness of the room rushing back to her. "Please, don't go." Demyx turned and saw the pleading look in her once again swiming irises. He was with her in an instant.

"You need your sleep, Saxora," He told her quietly. "Lie down." She nodded and lay down on the bed. She looked up at him as he laid down beside her. She snuggled up next to him and felt his arms wrap around her. In an instant they fell asleep in eachother's arms.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: just so ya know, _____ means character change and ------ means time change)Unknown to them Axel had seen the whole thing. When he heard Saxora's frightened scream he ran to her aid. But he had been too late. He Demyx already had her in an embrace. He had hoped she would push him away, but she had accepted it. When the next embrace had come he had hoped that was all that would happen. But when he saw her pleading look and the colors of her eyes swiming, he knew his hope was crushed.

It wasn't the first time he'd seen her eye's swim when Demyx touched her. He had seen the look on her face when he had brushed away the hair from her face. He had seen the way Demyx looked at Saxora, the way he would scowl when Axel would take her attention from him, yet Demyx wouldn't tyr and get her attention back. He'd always wondered why.

Axel knew Saxora would never embrace him like she did Demyx. He knew she would never look at him that way. He knew her eyes would never swim when he touched her. He knew she would never speak to him the way she did to Demyx. On the way back to his room he tried not to think at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story