Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 10 Tales of Tourtured Romance #3: Our Love Was True

Our Love Was True

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

im horrible at these but gerard and mikey are in ti

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-11-15 - Updated: 2009-04-03 - 1018 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was a peaceful and foggy night, and all of a sudden, Morticia awoke with a start.
She sat up quickly, gasping for air. She had just drempt that there was a boy standing over her bed, watching her sleep. She quickly scanned the room for intruders, but found no one. So she closed her eyes, and tried to fall back asleep. She laid there, restless, for a couple of hours before sleep overcame her.
The next morning Morticia woke up and took a shower. She put on black skinny jeans and a red tank-top. Then she ran down the stairs, two at a time.
“Hey, honnie!” her mom yelled from the other room when Morticia got into the kitchen.
“Hey, mom. I have to get to school early so Mikey is gonna be here soon.
“Ok, hun, bye!”
So Morticia went to find all of the things she needed for school, when she heard a car horn.
“Hey, Tish! Come on!”
So Morticia went outside to see her best friend, Mikey, driving his new BMW.
“Dude! Sweet!” Tish said as she got into the front seat.
The whole way to school, she was obsessing over how cool Mikey’s car was. When Mikey parked the car, Tish reached into the backseat to get her bag and screamed.
“AHHH! Oh my god! Gerard, you scared me. I didn’t even know you were back there,” She said to the pale, shy older boy in the back seat.
“Oh, sorry,” He mumbled as he gazed into Tish’s pale blue eyes.
“Hello?! Gerard, what are you doing?” Mikey said while Tish was looking at Gerard with a confused look on her face.
“Getting out of this godforsaken car so you don’t have to be seen with me,” Gerard answered with a sneer on his face. He slammed the door of the car and trudged through the fallen leaves and into the front of the school.
“Dude, what’s his problem?” Tish asked Mikey.
“He’s pmsing,” Mikey replied.
Tish laughed.
She thanked Mikey for the ride, and headed to class.
While she was on her way to class, Tish ran into someone wearing all black.
“Oh, I’m- Gerard?” Tish asked.
“Hey.”
“Hey, uh, what was up with you in the car today?”
“Oh, some of Mikey’s friends were making fun of me and my friend, Frankie, because he’s gay and I’m bi, and Mikey didn’t stop them. And I’m sorry for freaking you out this morning, you just have beautiful eyes.”
“Oh, thanks,” Tish said blushing.
So they talked for a minute and decided to meet up after class for lunch.
After class, Tish was on her way to meet Gerard, when she saw Mikey. He asked her where she was going and she told him that she was meeting Gerard, and he look pissed, so she quickly left to find Gerard. When she found him, they started talking about the most random things. Gerard even asked her to dinner that night, and she agreed. But they both decided that it was probably best to not tell Mikey.
So Gerard picked Tish up at 6 ‘o clock and took her to The Olive Garden, because they both loved pasta. Gerard ordered fettuccini alfredo with angel hair pasta and Tish ordered spaghetti noodles with meat sauce.
While they ate, they walked about school, and about what they wanted to do for a living. And to break an awkward silence, Gerard said, “Hey, after we eat, do you want to go for a walk in the park?”
“Awww. That would be so romantic. Of course I want to!” Tish exclaimed.
So they finished eating and paid the bill. Then they walked the few blocks to the park, and started to walk slowly through the leaves, toward the small pond.
Once they got to the pond and walked halfway around it, they saw a bench; so they sat down, hand-in-hand. They gazed lovingly into each others eyes and Gerard slowly leaned in close to Tish, cocked his head to one side, and pressed his lips softly against hers.
At first, Tish tried to resist, but decided to just cave in. she felt Gerard’s hands slide around her waist and she found her hands tangled in Gerard’s black hair. They sat on the bench, making out for minutes when all of a sudden, they heard a whoosh of air, a soft thud, and a gasp.
“Gerard!? What are you doing to her!?” An infuriated Mikey exclaimed.
Gerard and Tish stood up, took their hands off each other, and looked at Mikey.
“He wasn’t doing anything to me, Mieky! Chill out.”
“How can I “chill out” when my good-for-nothing brother is making out with my best friend?” Mikey asked, while Gerard looked questioningly at him.
“Dude, seriously, back off. Everything is fine,” Gerard informed Mikey, in monotone.
Mikey grabbed Gerard by the shoulder and pulled him a few yards away from Tish, “You have to quit seeing her,” Mikey demanded.
“Why? I lover her,” Gerard said as Tish stood with their back to them.
All of a sudden, Tish heard a big whoosh of air and turned around; Gerard and Mikey were gone. At first she looked confused, but them she realized they had left and she tossed her dirty blonde hair over her shoulder and stalked back to the road, and caught a cab.
When she got home, she made a pot of coffee and sat down on her stairs.
All of a sudden, Gerard appeared out of nowhere at the foot of her stairs.
“Oh, Gerard! How did you get in? I locked the door?”
“Umm, I’ll tell you later, but right now there is something I need to tell you.” Tish nodded. “Ok, you know about vampires, right?” Tish nodded again. “Well,” He took a big pause, “I am one.”
Tish gaped at him in confusion. Then she laughed. “Really, Gerard. What were you gonna tell me?”
“That is what I was going to tell you, I really am a vampire.”
Sign up to rate and review this story