Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 10 Tales of Tourtured Romance #3: Our Love Was True

Chapter 2

by Auntie-Shin 1 review

yeah.....surprising things in this one......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-12-20 - Updated: 2008-12-21 - 523 words - Complete

0Unrated
“What!? She jumped back and tripped and fall towards the stairs, Gerard ran and caught her.
“How did you get here so fast?! I can’t believe you want me to think you are a vampire.”
So Gerard explained to her how he was indeed a vampire, and when he was finished, Tish looked very confused.
“Gerard, I, ugh! I, I don’t know what to think! I, I think you should go.”
He moved forward to hug her, and she backed away in fear, so he just opened the front door and stepped out onto the porch. He turned around and looked at Tish lovingly, and all of a sudden, Tish saw Gerard get tackled off of the porch and onto the front lawn.
“Gerard!” Tish screamed as she ran to the door. “Mikey!? What are you doing!?” She exclaimed, because se saw Mikey on top of Gerard holding him down, with his teeth showing. “You’re a vampire too!?”
“YOU TOLD HER!?” Mikey screamed at Gerard, as Gerard kicked him in the stomach. Mikey flew across the yard and went running full speed, too fast for Tish’s eyes to see, and tackled Gerard and was scratching deep gashes into his skin. Tish ran and jumped onto Mikey, and tried to pull him off of Gerard. Mikey threw her off ad she hit the back of her head on the side of the house.
“Tish!’ Gerard exclaimed as he tried to kick Mikey off. “Mikey, she’s bleeding, we need to help her.”
“Shut-up!” Mikey ordered.
But Gerard kept talking and pleading with Mikey. All of a sudden, Mikey snapped Gerard’s neck.
When Tish woke up, she was in her bed, and Mikey was sitting at the foot of it.
“Mikey, where is Gerard?”
“He’s gone,” Mikey replied.
“Gone?”
“Dead.”
“What!?” Tish started crying. “You killed him, didn’t you?”
“I, I didn’t mean to,” He replied, holding his head in his hands.
“Leave, Mikey.”
“I can’t, Tish, Gerard told you about us.”
“And I can’t believe you didn’t tell me before, Mikey, I thought we were friends!”
“We were, and still are, but I just couldn’t tell you.”
“No, Mikey, we aren’t.” She said as she quickly got out of her bed, ran out of the room, and ran outside, into the pouring rain.
She left her yard and started walking to the cemetery a few blocks away.
Once she got there, she just walked between the graves, thinking about Gerard, and what else he didn’t tell her.
All of a sudden, a woman with bright red hair and a long fur coat walked up behind Tish.
“Morticia,” The woman said.
Tish gasped, “Who are you?”
“You killed Gerard.”
“What? No! I didn’t, his brother did.”
“You’re lying. Mikey loved Gerard dearly. And since you lied to me, I’m going to kill you.”
“I’m not lying!” Tish insisted. “I loved him!”
“So did I.” The woman snarled as she jumped over Tish, landed behind her, and grabbed her neck, all in one swift motion, and broke it.
Sign up to rate and review this story