Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Wanna

Peek-a-boo

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

Troy is so cool. Sleeping is so cool too.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-23 - Updated: 2008-12-23 - 918 words

0Unrated
There was only one reason that I can think out of all the unrealistic reasons I've got... Gerard must like me if Frank said what he said.
But it could also mean that... he is angry at me for some reason, like maybe that little argument we had over Spaz... yea that could be it. I bet he's like furious still and wanna kill me.
Damn that is so unrealistic, but Gerard liking me theory is also unrealistic. I mean look at him and look at me. He goes into the hot looking guys category, and he's so cute and sensitive and he's just.... cool. Me, well nothing good about me. I'm not cool. I can get obsessed over people or things at times. Anyways, see the massive difference here?
I nodded to myself. So it must be a mystery as to what is up with Gerard and frankly I don't care... well I'm forcing myself to not care.

"Guess what Ruth," Troy walked into the bathroom without knocking. He had a cheeky grin plastered on his face.
We didn't have privacy at our house, so we'd just walk into each other's bedrooms or bathrooms. I mean it's not like we haven't seen each other naked before.
"What?" I asked. I resumed playing with my hair to show him that I wasn't just standing there thinking like I was when he came in.
"Nooo!" he giggled. "You have to guess!!"
I rolled my eyes. I was PMSing so I didn't like playing games. I sighed, "Ummm you won a million dollars?"
"No!"
"You're gay?"
"God no!"
"Umm," I scrunched my nose. "You had sex?" I was hopeless.
"Pfft, honey I sex 24/7!" he grinned.
I chuckled.
"Anyways, youre shit at guessing so you wanna know?"
"Yes!" I frowned at him.
"I got two concert tickets to...." he watched me.
"To??" I urged on.
"To Escape The Fate!" he sang.
"Zomg! You're fucking joking?" I jumped around.
"Nah! I won't joke about this," he hopped around.
"Troy did I ever say I love you?" I hugged him.
"No you never did," he pouted.
I punched his arm playfully.
"I love you too Ruth baby."


"Peak-a-boo, I see you!" Frank's head emerged out of the hanged clothes.
I gasped from the sudden movement and pushed his head back. "Frank! Don't do that!"
He pouted in front of me.
"Naw, sorry honey. Just don't do that you know," I walked back to the register where the customer was waiting.
"I'm sorry," he fiddled with his fingers.
"It's okay," I told him after I served the customer.
"So, where's Gerard again?" I asked and looked busy so I don't look like I cared.
He laughed, "He's just doing his usual thing... sleeping in."
"Oh okay," I frowned at what I was doing. "I wish I did that."
"Yea... well he just never knows when its morning 'cause he sleeps in the basement," Frank shrugged and drew patterns in the counter.
I paused what I was doing and turned to him, "Basement? Is that... normal?"
"Yea, he likes the darkness."
"Interesting," I nodded.
Frank leaned on the counter and fully turned to me with a smirk. He watched me and started to chuckle.
"What?"
"You like Gerard don't you?" he grinned.
My eyes widened and my cheeks flushed. I quickly flicked my head away, "No, why would I?"
I mean seriously, why would I? He's like too good for me and that's stupid.
"Hmmm, I don't know."
I nodded and blankly stared at the computer screen.
Frank leaned his head on my shoulder from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You're so squishy and now I'm sleepy," he sighed and snuggled his head on my shoulder.
I chuckled, "A reason why I should shed some kilos."
"Never, I won't let you."
"Hmmm," Frank resting on me suddenly made me sleepy.
"Anyway!" Frank stood up and rubbed his eyes. "I'm gonna go home and sleep. Catch you later," he hugged me and ran off.
I narrowed my eyes, I wanted to sleep too!
It wasn't a few minutes when Gerard rushed into the store, he looked rather furious about something.
Maybe he does wanna kill me...
I was afraid to say hi first so I just blankly stared at him with wide eyes.
"Hey," he glanced up at me. He didn't seem furious anymore.
"Hi, what brings you here?" I asked.
"Umm I was going to come here earlier... but um..." he scratched the back of his head and looked down, "you and Frank looked cosy so I didn't want to interrupt."
"Oh..." I nodded slightly.
We stood there awkwardly.
I wished that a customer would break the awkwardness. "Frank and I are friends," I blurted out. I didn't want him to think we had something going on.
He looked up slightly surprised. "Really?"
I nodded.
"Oh good, I mean... that's cool," he shrugged.
I smiled, "Yea..."
"Sorry, I just thought..." he tried to say.
"Yea I know, it's cool."
"But yes, Frank just gets any girl he wants so I was just..."
"He does?" I asked.
He nodded.
"Oh."
"Sorry, I'm so shit. I didn't mean to like terrify you with the whole Frank being with you thing..." he rambled.
I looked at him blankly.
"I mean... oh shit I don't even know what I'm saying. I gotta go," and with that he fled off and left me with my jaw slightly open.







Okay I don't know what went there....

Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story