Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Wanna

Acting weirdly

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

Ruth loves working. Franka nd Gerard visits her SEPERATELY. Gerard acts weirdly for some reason...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-05 - Updated: 2008-12-05 - 822 words

0Unrated
Three days of work from morning till night is just what I needed to keep myself busy meaning I didn’t have time to hang out with Frank and Gerard for awhile. Phew. Though, it was tiring.
“Thank you,” I said sweetly.
The customer giggled and walked out of the store.
I leaned on the counter with my head in my hand as I waited for the rest of the consumers to shop and buy.
The thoughts and events flowed into my head of the day where I hung out with Frank and Gerard at Luna Park. I remember after I got home, Troy came home too. He was calling out my name; “Ruth, I’m home!” he called out from downstairs and was creeping upstairs. I remember myself stumbling out of bed and trying to zip up my pants, “Coming!” I had a rushed voice.
I chuckled at the memory. It was very embarrassing because my face was flushed and I had bed hair. I had to lie to Troy saying I was working out. That was such a stupid lie but Troy believed it.
“Hello, you sexy beast!” Frank popped into my view with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.
“Frank,” I sounded surprised to see him here. “What are you doing here?”
“What? I can’t see my baby when I miss her?” he pouted.
Baby? “Uh… no, I didn’t mean it like that.”
“I know you didn’t honey,” he squeezed my cheek.
Is it me? Or is he like… weird? “Okay…” I rubbed my cheek.
“Anyway, I’ll see you later.” He moved back. “By the way, have you seen Gerard?”
“No…” I shook my head.
“Okies,” he gave thumbs up and winked before he ran out.
“Okay…” I raised an eyebrow.
“Ruth!” Gerard all of a sudden entered the shop with open arms.
I stared at him in disbelief ad he hugged me.
“Why do you look like you don’t wanna see me?” he asked looking slightly upset.
“No, no.” I shook my head. “I’m just surprised that you’re here, that’s all.”
“Are you sure?” I mean if you’re holding a grudge against me because of the other day? I mean I didn’t mean to seduce you like that; I just played along with Frank… I’m sorry,” he bit his bottom lip.
“Gerard, stop rambling about but thanks for the apology. It’s just a coincidence that you’re here right after Frank was here,” I smiled reassuringly. “Um... he asked for you by the way.”
Gerard chuckled, “Oh that… don’t tell him that I was here yeah?”
“Um… why not?”
“Cause, just don’t.”
I nodded, “Okay…”
“Sorry for the weirdness,” he gave a bashful smile.
“It’s cool,” I grinned.
“Yay! Is it cool if I hang out here?”
I nodded, “Sure.”

An hour of working with Gerard staring at me was pure hell. I felt my face burning up the whole time. It was embarrassing. I sighed as I tried to straighten out the racks of clothes.
“Are you bored?” Gerard asked from behind me.
I gasped and turned to him, “Don’t scare me like that!” I frowned.
He suddenly looked apologetic, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.”
I looked at him for a second. He reminded me of a small boy trying not to disappoint a grown up. “Naww, it’s okay.”
“Yay!” he hugged me.
I smiled at him.
“Well, well. Look who we have here,” Frank jumped into the scene with his arms crossed over his chest.
“Oh hey Frank,” Gerard greeted him uneasily.
“Now I know what Gerard is up to,” Frank giggled.
“Frank,” Gerard warned him.
“Um... whats going on here?” I asked looking awfully confused.
“Nothing,” Gerard said quickly. “Frank lets go, we need to get that game for ps2.”
“What game?” Frank asked.
“That game,” Gerard gritted his teeth.
“Oh!” Frank giggled. “You go; I just need to get something real quick.”
“Okay, see ya Ruth!” Gerard gave me a quick wave.
“Bye,” I waved back and watched him walk out quickly.
“So… you notice anything different about Gerard?” Frank asked.
I looked at him, “Uh… maybe.”
“Well I know something about Gerard that you don’t know,” he laughed cheekily.
“And that is?” I asked.
“You will have to wait and see,” he giggled.
I frowned at him, “Tell me or else…”
He looked scared for a moment. “Ok, a hint… it’s about you. That’s all I’m saying,” he backed away and gave a peace sign and ran out.
“About me?” I thought for a moment until I heard a customer call for me.




Yay!
I know, a little
Anyways mums giving me the shits for no goddamn reason.
I need to get out of this house.
discivered a band
AUTOMATIC LOVELETTER
i'm addicted to em


Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story