Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Wanna

Gerard's twin

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Luna park with Gerard and Frank. Frank finds Gerard's twins and they both get Ruth turned on.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-11-28 - Updated: 2008-11-28 - 883 words

0Unrated
"I'm so going on that again!" Frank ran off.
I watched Frank run off to a small group of people who were lined up for the rollercoaster. I looked back at Gerard who was shaking his head. "Are you sure he isn't high on pot or something?" I asked looking almost concerned.
Gerard looked at my serious face and bursted into laughter. "It's okay Ruth, Frank's just like that. He's high on adrenaline," he patted my shoulder.
"Hmm," I nodded.
We were at a luna park because we got bored on a Sunday morning and Frank somehow persuaded me into coming here. Ever since he's been going on the most scariest rides ever. Gerard seem to be just like me; afraid of those rides. So we've been walking, taking and eating which have been great.
"Hey Gerard you seem to be good at aiming," I said and pulled his arm to a direction.
"What? Me? No way," Gerard shook his head.
"Come on! Try throwing those balls to hot the cups!" I tugged onto his arm.
He looked down at me, "Why?"
"'Cause," I pouted my bottom lip, "I want those big fluffy toys."
He stared at the stuffed toys in show then looked back at me, "You like stuffed toys?"
"Yes" I smiled.
"And why do you want me to do this?" he smirked.
I jumped impatiently, "Gerard! Just do it or else..." I glared at him evilly.
He looked frightened, "Okay!"


"Oh I love you Gerard so much!" I smothered his red cheeks with kisses. I hugged my Scooby Doo stuffed toy tight.
"You're welcome Ruth," said the bashful Gerard. "Well then, I'm hungry."
"I'm hungry too!" I grinned and wrapped my arm around his.
He seemed uncomfortable from the closeness but didn't say anything.


"And I swear the guy next to me peed in his pants!" Frank rambled on about his adventure of the rollercoaster that he rode for the 82624876th time.
"That's nice Frank," Gerard sighed and leaned his head onto the pole.
"Well Ruth thinks I'm funny," Frank hugged me.
I gave him a quick smile. It was so annoying sometimes when you get tired from a daytrip and a person annoys you like fly does when all you want is peace and quiet. We were on the way home with the train.
"I think I found Gerard's twin," Frank announced.
"Really?" I asked.
"And who is that Frank?" Gerard asked tiredly.
"Ruth," he pointed at me.
Gerard smirked at me as I looked at Frank as if he lost his mind.
"You're weird," I told him.
"It's so true! You both tend to like the same thing!" Frank giggled then looked at me sternly. "Don't steal my Gerard! He's my sexy beast!"
"Uhh..." I stood up. "That's nice."
Gerard gave a pose and pushed his hair back and gave that smile, "Well I am that sexy."
"Argh!" I screamed overdramatically. "These two sexy guys are killing me!"
"How are we killing you honey?" Frank stood next to me.
Gerard giggled as he stood on the other side of me.
"Do we make you aroused? Is it that bad?"
I nodded with my pouted lip.
"It's okay we'll help you" Frank hugged my waist.
I laughed, "Are you sure about that?"
"Yep," Gerard left a wet kiss on my cheek, "We're experts at pleasuring aroused women."
"And they all keep coming back from my teasing and Gerard's roughness," Frank stroked my hair.
I was so into the moment that I didn't realise the train stopped at our station, that the doors opened from behind me which caused me to almost fall because I was leaning on it. Thankfully Frank and Gerard were quick and stopped my fall from grabbing hold of my arms.
"It's our stop," Frank said as we got out of the train carriage.

Once we got to the street both Frank and Gerard started to laugh hysterically.
"What?" I frowned knowing that they were laughing at me.
"You were definitely horny weren't you?" Frank laughed again.
I was definitely red as red could ever be. "Shut up!" I flipped them off.
"Well, it's nice to know that Ruth can get turned on by us," Gerard put his arm around me.
"Oh please, you guys can't even turn me on," I crossed my hands over my chest.
"Really?" Gerard stared at me which just automatically sent sparks to my hormones.
"Damn," I stomped my feet then noticed my slip up. I covered my face with my hands and groaned as the boys laughed. "I'm going home now," I muttered behind my hands.
"Okay see you later!" Gerard waved.
"I think I know what she'll be doing home," Frank giggled.
I growled and walked quickly.


"I think I know what she'll be doing home," I mimiced Frank when I got home. "Stupid kid."
I noticed a note from Troy saying he visited a nearby friend. Okay, that's cool. It's always nice to be home alone once in awhile.
Hmm, I'm home alone eh? I couldn't help but wonder if it were true of Frank's teasing and Gerard's roughness.






Yea it's been awhile, just not as excited as the quality of reviews xD
Was sick that I didn't make it to formal :( my last ever formal
Damn


Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story