Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Wanna

Love handles are great!

by disturbedangel6 1 review

Troy loves love handles. Spaz wants more.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-11-17 - Updated: 2008-11-17 - 856 words

0Unrated
With his eyes glued to the TV, Troy accidentally stabbed the straw close to where his nose was. "Ow!" Troy rubbed his face and placed the cup of milkshake onto the table in front of him.
I laughed at him.
"Shut up woman," he narrowed his eyes at me.
I flipped him the finger and changed the channel.
"Ruth! I was watching that show!"
"What? Friends? You always watch it."
He pouted his bottom lip.
I ignored him and stopped flicking the channel.
"So, I still think you're just a bitch to Gerard," he said as he focused on the tv.
I turned to him, "What? I am so not!"
"Oh yea you are. He's just trying to help you out."
"No he's just jealous!"
He sighed, "If he was, he would have said nastier things about him."
"How would you know?" I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Hello!" he sounded like a bimbo. "I'm a guy, I know."
We stared at each other for a moment before I gave up and sighed.
"Fine, what do you want me to do?"
"Uhh well, you don't have his number so I don't know. Maybe you'll have to apologize when he sees you," he shrugged.
"Hmm," I laid my head back. I felt Troy grab my love handle, I jolted upright and smacked his hand off. "What the fuck dude?"
"Sorry, it's so squeezeable and touchable," he grinned.
"Meaning I'm fat," I pouted and turned my back to him. "How dare you."
"Naww, I didn't mean it like that. Come on, guys love girls with love handles!"
"Pfft! You were the only guy that likes fat girls."
"I don't like fat girls!"
"Sure, sure." I flipped him off.
"So anyway, are we going to Patricia's party?" he blinked his eyes innocently.
"I don't know, I don't care."
"We'll go and have fun and if something happens I'll get you out of there."
"Troy, you'll be drunk," I let my eyes droop slightly.
"No I won't, I promise. Really," he put his hand on his chest and looked at me. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you."
"Naww, Troy you know I love you so much!" I hugged him.
"I love you too Ruth baby," he hugged back.



When I was younger I was so interested and eager to start working because I thought it was so cool. Maybe because my parents didn't let me work back when I was at school, they wanted me to focus on my studies which I did rarely of. In the end when I hit 18 I started working and I hated it. I would rather be home lazing about and doing nothing at all.
"Oh, you gave me a fifty right?" I asked the customer.
She had her eyes widened as if something was terribly wrong. She nodded eagerly.
"Sorry, I'm having a rough day. I just forgot what note you gave me," I corrected the computer and gave her the correct change. "Sorry about that."
"It's okay," she smiled decently before heading out.
"Hello beautiful."
I gasped to see Spaz leaning on he counter. I gotta stop gasping. "Hello stranger."
"Busy I see."
"Yea, kinda busy at the moment," I busied myself.
"I see," he looked straight at my eyes. "So have you thought about it yet."
I froze slightly, to be honest I never really thought about. Well maybe I did, a lot. But I never came to a conclusion, I decided to waste time. "Thought about what?"
"Oh come on Ruth," he chuckled.
I sighed and let my brain think quickly. Yes or no? Come on brain! Think hard! I looked around to see if I could get any distraction. None. I sighed again and looked outside the shop to see regular people mingling about, then like a miracle I saw Frank and Gerard walking passed. Frank let his eyes gaze at the store I was in.
"Oh look! It's Frank and Gerard! Hey!!" I called out over to them.
Frank thankfully saw me wave at them and pulled Gerard to a halt and they both came in.
"Hey, how are you guys?" I asked eagerly to gain the distraction.
"We're good," Frank grinned.
Gerard looked uncomfortable and looked elsewhere.
"Hey Spaz, how have you been?" Frank asked.
"Been good," he looked uncomfortabe too. "Well I gotta go. See you later," he looked at me.
I watched him leave and then sighed. "That was close!"
"What was close?" Frank asked.
"Spaz. He's well is trying to find out if I want him or not."
"And you don't wanna tell him because?" Frank leaned in.
"Because... maybe Gerard is right," I said nervously.
Gerard looked at me.
"I'm sorry for being a bitch Gerard," I looked at him apologetically.
He kept a straight face for a moment before softening up, "Naww, it's okay Ruth."
"Yay!" I squealed.
"And we all live happily ever after!" Frank clapped his hands.







Gaytard I am
Lol
Short and skimpy I know
Hehe.
I see that the other chapter was shit
And I'm guessing this is shitter.
If that's even a word.


Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story