Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Wanna

When you least expect it

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

Patricia is evil >< she starts talking to Spaz and oh oh.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-11-09 - Updated: 2008-11-10 - 831 words

0Unrated
I kinda felt like slapping Patricia off of Gerard and Frank. I mean she’s like hitting on both of them and it frustrated me. We did end up going to Angela’s house after Frank decided I needed heavy eyeliner. It was great at first where everyone were like surprised to see me with two guys who both wrapped their arms around my waist. I did feel like a pimp. But later on, the boys were both captivated by other girls which were mainly Patricia. Well at least I grabbed Spaz’s attention, though he didn’t come up to me… well at least not yet.
“Oh my god, I love your hair! It’s sexy,” Patricia stroked Gerard’s hair.
“Well thanks,” he giggled.
“And I love your make up Frankie!” Patricia somehow squeezed in between me and Gerard which totally squashed me so I got up.
Letting out a huff, I left them and made my way to Angela who was talking to a group of people. “Hey,” I said quietly and made myself comfortable.
Angela gave me a worried look and looked behind me.
I could tell that she was eyeing Patricia with Gerard and Frank.
“Don’t worry, if the boys were smart enough they’d ditch her for you,” she reassured me.
I just shrugged, “So what were you guys talking about?”
“Hey Spaz!” one of the girls in the group waved.
I turned to see him standing just right behind me. I gulped and turned back to them.
“Hey,” he waved back and sat next to me. “Hey Ruth, been a long time ay?”
I nodded, “Yea very long.” I looked up and nearly melted to see his green eyes again.
“Who wants to play that card game and see who gets drunk first?” Angela announced.
There were a whole bunch of ‘me!’ called out.
“Okay! Outside we go!” she lead a huge group of people outside.
I was surprised to see Spaz still sitting next to me and I quickly was reminded that he didn’t like alcohol that much.
“So what have you been up to?” he asked me.
I felt like a focused topic to him. “Nothing much, just working and stuff. You?”
“Working with the band, did you like our new songs?”
I nodded, “Yea, they’re great.”
“Yay!” he grinned, “Thanks.”
“You’re welcome.” I looked down and focused on something else.
“Ruth?”
“Yea?” I looked back at him.
“You know how last time… I told you that I couldn’t be with you just yet because I just got out of a relationship?”
“Yea,” my mind rushed with many possibilities. I focused on the negatives, as always.
“Well, it’s been awhile and I think can be together now.”
I blinked a couple of times. “Huh?” I needed him to say it again; maybe my ears were like not working or something.
He chuckled, “Let me say it in a formal way.” He sat up and faced me, “Ruth, will you be my girlfriend?”
“Oh,” my eyes were wide open and I just stared at him in disbelief.
“So what do you say?”
“Ruth! My beloved!” Gerard came out of nowhere and hugged me.
“Hey,” I hugged him back.
“Hey, you must be Spaz. I’m Gerard,” he shook hands with Spaz.
“Hi.”
“Anyways, I’m gonna steal Ruth now,” Gerard stood up. “Ruth your friend Troy called; he said that he needed you home.”
“Oh,” I quickly stood up. “I wonder why he didn’t call me…”
“See you Spaz!” Gerard waved at him.
“Uh okay,” Spaz stood up.
“Umm… bye,” I waved shyly.
“Okay, think about it okay?”
I nodded and followed Gerard out.

We arrived at my house and I turned on my seat to hug them.
“Before you go Ruth,” Frank spoke up from the back seat. “Troy never called for you come home, Gerard lied.”
“What?” I looked at Gerard who looked straight ahead. “Is that true Gerard?”
He stayed still for a few more seconds then sighed and turned to me, “Yea, I’m sorry.”
“But why?” I asked, I wasn’t angry… well I wasn’t too angry.
“That Spaz guy got on my nerves,” he had his head down.
“What? How?” I hated asking too many questions.
“Well he seemed like a jerk.”
I sighed, “What the fuck Gerard?”
He looked back at me, “Well wouldn’t you see it weird when a guy finally asks you out a year later? He’s going to toy around with you Ruth. Don’t you see that?”
“Oh shut up,” I got out of the car and made sure I slammed the door hard. Gerard is just jealous. I stomped up the driveway and got into the house.




Yes, it's short.
I'm terribly sorry. My bro is like rawr!!!
Lol. I'm thinkign of living a life of hook ups.

And omg you guys like rated my chapters... that is soo COOL!

Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story