Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

Maybe Memories

by HellOnHigh9 6 reviews

Cami remembers how she dissappeared

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-25 - Updated: 2008-12-25 - 1064 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cami sat alone in the hallway.

It was quiet as the concert had ended about a half hour ago and everyone had left. Even though Cami had been pulled to the concert by some weird desire; she felt she had no connection whatsoever to the music or anyone involved. She pulled a cigarette from her pocket and lit it taking a long drag. Cami had no memory prior of her life prior to her accident 10 years ago, except for little flashes that had made no sense up until the nurses had given her back her engagement and wedding rings. Cami exhaled slowly staring up at the ceiling listening to the heavy footsteps come down the hallway.

“Hey what are you still doing here?” a deep male voice said.
Cami sat up looked up seeing a big tattooed guy, she tilted her head to one side taking him in as his jaw dropped ever so slightly.


“Oh my god Cami, what the fuck...where the fuck...what the...” The guy said trailing off. “It’s me worm” he said looking at her as if he had seen a ghost.
“Am I supposed to know you?” Cami asked him puzzled as Worm helped her to her feet still staring at her as if he’d seen a ghost.
“I’m the band’s bodyguard remember. I go everywhere with the guys” he said staring at her. “I dressed up as Barney for Blair’s 3rd birthday” he said searching her eyes for some look of recognition.

“Who’s Blair?” Cami asked curiously causing Worm to appear stunned.
“Blair? I mean forgetting me is one thing. But your daughter...’ he said trailing off as he began to walk down the hallway with Cami.
“I have a daughter” Cami said a smile spreading across her lips. “How old is she?” Cami asked eagerly as they pushed their way through a set of double doors.

“She’s 15” Worm said as they made their way down another hallway. “You’ve been missing for 10 years, we all thought you were dead” Worm said stopping at a single door going to open it. “We thought you killed yourself” Worm said pushing the door opened as he pushed down on the door handle. Cami froze as the word suicide pushed its way to the forefront of her mind bringing along with it something that had been buried for a long time.

FLASHBACK

Cami stood watching the water crash against the pier as she felt the wind whip her hair around her head. Lightning cracked across the sky as she watched the waves. She felt numb, not because her body was beyond freezing but she felt like her life source had been taken away.
One accident, one tiny mistake, what if something happened to her? What if h hade hurt her? She had gotten them into this mess. She knew he was unstable, she knew he would try anything to get at her.

Cami took a step towards the edge of the pier staring at the black water as another strike of lighting cracked lighting up the ghostly sky. Cami looked back at her car then back to the water. It was her fault, she was to blame she should never have let it happen. She looked at the water below her eyes stinging with tears that had been cried a million times before. She couldn’t take it.

She stepped out feeling the pier disappear from underneath her feet, the air rushed as she fell before her body made a thundering crash as it hit the water, causing her senses to die and her strength to leave her body.

She had fought and she had lost.

END FLASHBACK



“Cami? Cami? Earth to Cami” Worm said clicking his fingers causing Cami to snap out of it. “You okay?” he asked staring at her concerned.

“I’m fine” she said quietly as she followed Worm into the room. She looked around the room seeing the guys from the main act sitting around laughing and chatting. Cami’s eyes scanned the room, they landed on a girl with dark hair laughing at a guy around the same age pulling faces trying to make her laugh. The girl looked away her eyes locking with Cami’s.

“Mom?” Blair questioned aloud causing everyone’s conversations to cease and look in Cami’s direction.

“Blair?” Cami questioned looking at the seemingly familiar girl. She watched stunned as the girl got up walking over to her throwing her arms around Cami’s neck causing Cami to stumble slightly backwards. She stood awkwardly for a moment as Blair buried her face into the crook of her neck wetting it. Cami slowly yet awkwardly wrapped her arms around Blair patting her back. She looked around at the stunned faces, she watched as a man with black hair stood up walking over to her and Blair.

“We thought you were dead” he said his face ghostly white. Cami looked at him, then looked at her wedding band on the necklace she wore.
“Gerard?” she asked uneasily. She watched as he nodded happily, his eyes shining with tears as he wrapped his arms around both Blair and Cami. He smiled lovingly at Cami leaning in close his eyes closing as he inched his lips closer to hers. Cami pulled back sharply giving Gerard a scared look.

“What are you doing?” she asked looking at him causing Gerard to look taken aback.
“I’m your husband” he said staring at her in shock. “You remember me don’t you?” he asked his voice cracking as he spoke. Cami shook her head sadly.

“I only know your names. I don’t know who you are” she said as she pulled back from Blair and Gerard. “Worm told me your name, and your name was on these rings I have” Cami said feeling bad.

Gerard looked at Cami a feeling of disappointment settling in the back of his mind. She had been gone for 10 years so why didn’t this feel like he thought it would? He sighed sadly he wanted her to remember him; remember the life they had once shared together. He looked at her eyes, they held no familiarity to him. The sparkle that was there 10 years ago had disappeared, the eyes held secrets now.

They were the eyes of a stranger.

PLEASE REVIEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story