Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

Emotions they stir..

by HellOnHigh9 4 reviews

A trip down memory lane, Gerard trys to re-engage Cami.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-27 - Updated: 2008-12-27 - 1516 words - Complete

1Moving

Gerard lay in bed staring up at the ceiling. The rising sun was shining into his bedroom; he rolled over onto his side picking up a picture frame. It was a photo taken at Cami’s 21st birthday.

FLASHBACK

“Gerard I thought you said you had everything when you dropped Blair off at my parents before” Cami said with a frustrated sigh as Gerard slid his spare key into Mikey’s lock.

“Yeah except she left Henry here this morning when we had brunch” he said referring to Blair’s bear as he stepped into the darkened hallway.

“Well hurry otherwise we’ll miss the movie” she said with a grin following him in, she followed him down the hallway and into the darkened lounge which erupted with light and all their friends shouting surprise. Cami turned to Gerard grinning.

“You did all this?” she said with a smile as she looked at Gerard who was biting his lower lip in anxiety.

“Uh huh” he murmured nodding as Cami wrapped her arms around his waist.
“Thanks” she mumbled as she planted a soft kiss on his lips as a flash went off.

END FLASHBACK


Gerard sighed placing the frame back on the nightstand as he sat up and his bedroom door opened.
“Don’t you ever knock?” He questioned Frank as Frank wandered over and sat beside Gerard on his bed.

“No and I don’t intend to start” Frank said as he lit a cigarette taking a drag.
“And you wonder why Jamia cheated on you?” Gerard said raising his eyebrows.

“This is my point about never knocking. I mean if I had of knocked that time I spotted Jamia and her knew boy toy in the sack then I never would have come here would I?” Frank said with a smirk as Gerard lit his own cigarette.

“You got me there” Gerard mumbled as he blew a long stream of smoke into the air.
“So you nervous about today?” Frank said as he stubbed out his cigarette and rolled onto his side propping himself up on his elbow while he watched Gerard smoke.

“Yeah, I mean this is the first time I will have been alone with her in 10 years. I’m just gonna show her some photo’s try and get her to remember more when she comes over” Gerard said as he rolled out of bed and walked into his bathroom leaving the door open so he could hear Frank.

“What photos are you going to show her?” Frank called out to Gerard as he sat up resting back against the pillows.

“Old tour photo’s, Blair’s baby pics, some from her 21st, our wedding...” he said trailing off as he wandered back into the room looking for clean clothes finding a clean misfits t-shirt on the floor with a pair of black skinny jeans before he walked back into the bathroom to change again.

“Wedding photo’s? Are you sure?” Frank questioned.
“Well she knows we’re married so why keep shit from her” Gerard said as he pulled his shirt over his head and zipped his jeans up.
“Yeah but you wanna ease her into it don’t you?” Frank said as Gerard walked back into his bedroom and grabbed a pair of socks pulling them on his feet along with his converses.
“I do, but what if none of it helps? What if she never remembers?” Gerard said anxiety lacing every word he spoke.

“She will Gerard, just give it time.” Frank said resting a hand on Gerard’s shoulder.
“It took her 10 years to remember she lived here. How longs it gonna take her to remember our life, our family?” he burst out frustrated.
“Cami always had a great memory. Just give it time” Frank said standing up and leaving Gerard alone to his thoughts.



Cami threw a twenty at the cab driver as she stepped out of the cab closing the door behind her, lifting her bag on her shoulder. She walked up the stairs and was let into the building by the doorman. Cami took the elevator up to the floor Gerard had told her the apartment was on, she walked out of the elevator down to the massive loft Gerard lived in. She raised her hand to knock at the door a sense of familiarity washing over her as she did. She heard the soft padding of feet as someone opened the door answering it. She looked at them recognising them instantly.

“Frank I remember you” Cami said excitedly making Frank smile as she threw her arms around him. “God I missed you” she said throwing her arms around him and hugging him tightly.
“Well I missed you too” Frank said with a smile as they broke apart.

“You ready to see Gerard?” he asked as Cami nodded as they walked down the hallway. It was weird but Cami remembered this apartment well. She knew she had lived in it because she could already remember doing simple things like watching movies with the girl Blair who claimed she was her daughter and cooking dinner with Gerard who claimed to be her husband. It wasn’t that she didn’t remember her life in New York City it was just that she couldn’t remember having relationships with certain people. She stopped as Frank opened the door.

“Hey Gee, Cami’s here” he said as he showed Cami into the room. Cami looked around the room; it was painted white with a black iron bed which was made up with a dark red silk comforter and black silk sheets and pillows; a vanity table was in one corner along with two dressers both of which had dozens of photo’s on top of them. Cami looked at Gerard who was sitting on the bed surrounded by shoeboxes full of photographs, she wandered over to the bed sitting down quietly as Gerard looked up with a small smile.



“Hey I’m glad you came” he said as he placed a lid on one of the boxes before putting it back under his bed.

“So what have we got here?” Cami said looking at some of the pictures scattered on the bed, she picked one up of her and Gerard in costumes. Gerard was typically dressed as a vampire while Cami had chosen to dress as an angel of death complete with a set of black feathery wings.
“Where was this taken?” Cami asked smiling as she studied the photo.
“Frank’s 27th birthday party” he said a smile forming on his lips.
“His birthday is on Halloween right?” Cami asked Gerard curiously as she placed the photo back down on the bed.

“Yeah it is, wait did you just remember that?” Gerard said turning to face Cami as she picked up a photo of her getting a piggyback ride from Bob,
“I think I did” she said with a smile as she examined the new photo. “Where was this taken?” she said looking at Gerard again as she handed him the photo.
“Europe tour the winter when Blair was 1” Gerard said looking at the photo tilting his head to one side.

“Why is Bob giving me a piggyback ride?” she said causing Gerard to look up again.
“You know that’s bob?” Gerard asked slightly shocked.
“Yeah he was one of my closest friends” Cami said dropping the photo back on the bed as she picked up a big framed photo.
“Why can you remember the guys and not me?” Gerard mumbled quietly to himself as Cami looked at the photo in her hands, tracing her and Gerard’s figures with her finger.

“This is our wedding isn’t it?” Cami said as she looked at the photo in which Gerard and Cami stood together Gerard’s arms were wrapped around Cami’s waist as hers were locked around his neck. Cami’s head rested gently on Gerard as they danced together.
“This was our first dance, Time of your life Green Day” she said with a teary smile looking up at him. “Billy Joe performed it for us himself” She said as Gerard looked at her moving closer towards her as he looked at the photo.

“You looked so beautiful that night” Gerard whispered as he studied the photo. “I remember thinking I mean this forever” he said turning his head ever so slightly to look at Cami, who turned to face him.

“Do you still mean it?” she asked quietly looking down at her hands.

“I never stopped meaning it” Gerard said lifting her chin up and looking at Cami’s sad eyes. He tilted his head slightly leaning in, Cami pulled away quickly.

“I..I..Can’t...not now” she said flustered standing up staring at Gerard a look of confusion and sadness in her eyes, she turned to leave she walked out quickly closing the door with a soft thud. Gerard hands covered his face as he felt warm tears run down his cheeks.
Would things ever be the same?

PLEASE REVIEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story