Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

Watching some good friend scream

by HellOnHigh9 5 reviews

Blair trys to deal while Cami can't.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-28 - Updated: 2008-12-28 - 1658 words - Complete

1Moving
“Hey Bear” Jay said as he wandered up to Blair as she put her books away in her locker.

“What do you want Jay?” Blair said as she pulled her bag out slipping it over her shoulder as Jay linked his arm with hers. Blair rolled her eyes as they walked down the hall arm in arm.
“Wow your not going to push me away?” Jay said with a laugh, Blair rolled her eyes.

“I’m to tired and I’m to pre-occupied to do so” Blair said as they made their way into the cafeteria together.
“Your mom?” Jay asked concerned Blair nodded looking at him as her gave her arm a gentle squeeze.

“I’m worried what happens if she doesn’t remember us? I mean will they get a divorce? Will they move on?” she said as Jay let go of her arm so he could stand in front of her. He sighed as he rested his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

“Blair” he said looking at her seriously. “No matter what happens with your mom and you and your dad. I’m here okay. I’m gonna make sure your okay” he said sincerely wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
“Wow that’s the nicest thing I think you have ever said to me” she said with a small smile, Jay chuckled slightly.


“I aim to please Blair Bear” he said grinning at her as he led her over to his lunch table. Blair stopped a few feet away staring at the group that sat there. 3 other guys sat there along with a girl. The boys looked similar to Jay, with various different colours in their hair and tattoos and piercings covering their body’s.

“I can’t sit with you, are you crazy” Blair said looking nervously at Jay’s lunch companions and friends he’d made in the short 2 months he’d been at the school.

“Well I think it’s time you stopped alienating everyone and made some friends” he shot back with a smile dragging Blair over to his table. Blair looked at the group again, she recognised the guys from the Madison Square garden gig.

“This is Kody he’s the drummer for New London Fire” he said waving a hand at a guy with electric blue eyes and dark brown hair which had red streak in his sweeping fringe. He had a large spider web tattooed up on his neck along with gauges in his ears and his eyebrow pierced.

“That’s Bella his girlfriend and a street teamer for the band” he said pointing to the girl sitting in Kody’s lap. She had Black hair with pink tips, she had snake bites and a green stone in her belly button. She wore purple skinny jeans and a black midriff baring tank top.

“This is Nate and Dee. Nate’s on guitar and Dee plays bass” he said pointing to two guys sporting identical hair cuts. The only difference was one had bleached blonde hair with dark roots and his nose pierced along with snake bites. He wore thick black glasses while the other guy had jet black hair and like Jay was covered in tattoos and had his eyebrow pierced along with a labret. “Dee’s the blonde, Nates the black haired one.” He said as Nate nuzzled Dee’s neck signifying they were a couple.

“Guy’s this is...” Jay said before he was cut off by Bella.

“Blair we know who she is” she said rolling her eyes at Jay. “Gerard Way’s daughter right?” she said as Blair dropped her bag onto the table beside Jay.
“Yeah” she said with a nod flipping her fringe out of her face.

“Your dad is a fucking legend” Dee said glancing over at Blair as he took his glasses off to clean them.

“He’s fucking sexy too, but not as sexy as my baby” Nate said with a cheeky grin kissing Dee’s cheek as Dee just blushed.

“God get a room why don’t you?” Nate said with a laugh. “It’s cool to meet you Blair” he said with a nod as he took a bite of his sandwich before offering some of it to Bella.
“See I told you it wouldn’t be bad” Jay said as he sat down next to Blair with a plate of fries and two cans of coke.

“I never said it would be bad, I just..” she said before being cut off by Jay.
“That you were scared, your sitting with us now” he said as Blair went to open her mouth again. “No buts you need more friends” he said stubbornly as Blair rolled her eyes taking a few fries and eating them.

“God your like an old married couple” Dee said giggling at the two.
“We are not like an old married couple” Blair said whining as Dee giggled.
“Sweetie you so are” Bella said. “You need to make this girl yours Iero” she said to Jay with a smile.

“I already have a girl remember” he said smiling at Bella with a significant look on his face that Blair couldn’t quite read.
“Her? She’s such a fucking..” she said before Kody clamped a hand over her mouth.
“I think we’ve all heard your opinion on Jay’s girlfriend more than enough” Nate said planting a gentle kiss on her cheek Blair looked at Jay laughing as he smiled back at her. She could get used to this.



“He tried to kiss you?” Jake said as he handed Cami a mug of coffee as they sat in his lounge room. The night of the Madison Square Garden gig, Cami had; like with Frank ,recognised Jake and Adam immediately.

“Yeah he did it was weird” she said scrunching her nose up at the thought of it.
“Why he’s your husband?” Jake said as he leaned back into the couch sipping his coffee.
“But that’s it I don’t know him as my husband or remember him as my husband. I don’t remember our life together” she shouted out exasperatedly.

“Hey calm down hun” Jake said taking her hand and squeezing it gently.
“I can’t Jake you don’t know what it’s like” Cami said a sad expression crossing her face as she took a sip of her coffee.

“Sweetie I know you want to remember him. I mean it’s obvious you still love him. Look at how you dress” Jake said looking pointedly at Cami’s outfit.
Cami stood up placing her mug on the coffee table looking at her outfit up and down.
“What is wrong with what I’m wearing?” she said with an arched eyebrow at Jake who stood up looking her up and down.

“First of all your jeans just scream look at my perfect ass” he said smacking it gently causing Cami to giggle. “And that singlet top shows more cleavage than Pamela Anderson does on a playboy cover” he said as Cami glanced down at her incredibly low cut top she was wearing.
“And the pumps your wearing scream come fuck me” he said “They look totally cute by the way” he said with an approving smile at Cami.

“When did he try to kiss you?" He said as they sat back down on the couch grabbing their mugs back up from the coffee table
“Right after we looked at a wedding photo of ours” she said with a sigh.

“No wonder, I mean romantic get back together and remember everything moment much?” Jake said with a roll of his eyes causing Blair to chuckle.
“You need to give things time I’m sure you’ll remember each other soon” he said as he finished off his coffee. “You want another?” he asked as he stood up. Cami nodded.


“Thanks I’ll just be outside” she said before walking out onto the balcony. She pulled her carton of cigarette’s from her pocket and took one out lighting one she inhaled deeply blowing out a stream of smoke as she watched the skyline as the sun shone high in the sky. She looked out at the view quiet for a few moments before her phone started to ring in her pocket. She pulled it from her pocket answering it.

“Hey it’s me” she heard someone speak on the other end of the line.

“Hello Gerard” she said quietly stubbing her cigarette out on the railing as she took a seat.

“I’m just calling to apologise for earlier” he said quietly. “I shouldn’t have tried to kiss you” he said quickly rushing to get the words out.
“It’s okay” Cami mumbled as Jake walked out onto the balcony handing her another cup of coffee as he sat down beside her.

“Let me make it up to you, I want to take you out to dinner” he said a tone of eagerness touching his voice.
“I dunno if that’s such a good Idea, I mean come on Gerard..” she said quietly.
“It’s okay, forget I mentioned it” he said quietly.
“No it’s okay. I’ll go with you okay. Pick me up tonight. Jake’s place around 7” she said as she hung up.

“Your going out with him?” Jake questioned.
Cami nodded. “And your helping me decide what to wear I mean Im living here with you and Adam for the moment” she said as she began to drink her cup of coffee. Jake squealed excitedly flinging his arms around Cami.

“Watch it Hot coffee” she said.
“Sorry I’m just excited for you” he said standing up and helping Cami up.
“Come on we got so much to do and so little time” he said dragging her back inside.
It was going to be a long day.

PLEASE REVIEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story