Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

Look Like A Lush....

by HellOnHigh9 6 reviews

Tragedy Strikes.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-29 - Updated: 2008-12-29 - 1798 words - Complete

1Moving

“We’re going to a party not someone’s wedding” Jay said as he eyed Blair up and down as he lay on her bed flipping through an old issue of AP.
“So the Manolo’s and skirt are too much?” she said looking at Jay who rolled his eyes.

“For Candace no, you definitely. I mean the skirt is fine but the heels no.” he said absentmindedly as he began to read. Blair slipped off the heels and unzipped the skirt letting it hang off her hip.

“What should I wear then?” She said kicking the skirt off, Jay looked up then quickly looked away.

“Ummm” he said going red as he tried not to stare at Blair’s ass. “Skinnies and a Band Tee, with those chequered shoes” He mumbled lifting the magazine to cover his red face.
Blair wandered over to her dresser pulling out a pair of dark denim skinnies with an old Iron Maiden band tee, she pulled the skinnies on with the t-shirt and wandered back over to the bed slipping her shoes on her sock covered feet.

“Is Candace coming tonight? I mean this is an important night for your band?” Blair said. Earlier at lunch conversation had turned to a small record label called Eyeball Records who were having a party in Jersey that night for a band that had just released an album with their label. Jay and his band had got invited along with any of their friends who wanted to come.

“This isn’t Candace’s type of thing” He said as he put the magazine down. “Besides she likes to spend most weekends back in LA shopping on Rodeo and hitting nightclubs” he said with a small chuckle. “She’s not really interested in me for my creativity unless it’s in the bedroom” he said laughing.

“Ewww so did not need to know that” Blair said as she finished putting on her shoes and wandered over to her Vanity to put on make up. She heavily outlined her eyes with black and added a touch of red eye shadow. “I’m ready” Blair said standing up and turning to face Jay. He dropped the magazine looking at Blair. Her dark hair framed her face perfectly while her jeans and t-shirt accentuated her figure. Jay smiled standing up.

“You look like crap” he said teasingly as Blair hit him in the arm as he laughed. “Come on we gotta take the PATH train” he said taking her hand and dragging her out of her bedroom, past Gerard who was fixing his hair in the hallway mirror. Blair stopped turning to look at her dad as he stared at himself pre-occupied in the mirror.

“Dad what are you doing? You’re dressed in clean clothes” she said frowning at his outfit of tight black pants with a dark grey shirt and light grey vest.
“I’m uh going out to dinner with your mom” he mumbled as he put on a nightmare before Christmas tie.

“Your what?” she said confused.

“Taking your mom out to dinner” Gerard said speaking up and looking at Blair. “It’s making up for what I did today” he muttered as he picked up some eyeliner from the little table outlining his eyes.

“What did you do?” Jay asked curiously.

“Ummm tried to kiss her” he said uneasily as he finished lining his eyes and turned to face them. “Anyways I’ll see you guys later, Have fun at your party. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t’ he said looking at Jay’s hand which was still holding Blair’s. Blair looked at Jay and dropped his hand immediately causing Gerard to laugh as he walked off back to his bedroom to finish getting ready.



“I feel weird” Cami said as she tugged on the little black dress Jake had picked out for her to wear.
“I don’t blame you; you’re having dinner with your husband.” Jake said as he slapped her hand gently to stop her from tugging at the dress. “I mean ten years is a long time” he said as Adam walked into Cami’s bedroom.

“How do I look?” she said as Adam eyed her up and down.
“Incredibly screwable” he said causing Jake to pout. He giggled at him. “You know you’re the only one I’m sleeping with Babe” he said kissing him softly. Cami chuckled softly as she looked at the array of make up on her dresser.

“Lipstick?” she asked Jake and Adam holding up 2 different shades of red.

“The darker one, totally Dita Von Teese” Adam said with a grin as he sat on the edge of her bed pulling Jake onto his lap. Cami carefully applied it making sure it was fine.

“How do I look?” Cami questioned as she turned to face Jake and Adam who smiled warmly at her.
“Fabulous Sweetie Darling” Jake said with a false English accent as he winked at Cami causing her to laugh as they walked out to wait for Gerard.

“Urrgh” Gerard muttered at his tie as he adjusted it one last time before knocking on Jake and Adam’s apartment door. He waited quietly for the door to open, moments later it opened to reveal Adam with a cheeky grin on his face.

“Hey Gee come in” he said ushering him into the apartment he’d lived in with for the past 12 years with Adam. Gerard followed Adam down the hallway into the lounge room where Cami sat sipping coffee talking and laughing with Jake. Adam cleared his throat causing the two to look up; Cami looked up blushing slightly when she saw Gerard. She looked at his outfit and smiled.
“You look nice Gerard” she said as she stood up placing her mug on the coffee table in front of her.

“You do too Cami” he said as she walked from in front of the couch. Gerard looked her outfit up and down smiling, she’d dyed her hair again back to dark brown which suited her much better than the natural blonde she was. They walked out of the apartment and down to the waiting taxi. Gerard noticed something different as he slipped into the cab after Cami she no longer wore her rings around her neck.

She wore them on her finger.



“This is nuts” Bella called above the music to Blair standing beside her.
“Just a little ya think?” she said as they observed the goings on in the room, Jay and Kody were talking to a couple of guys from the band who’s record launch party it was; while Dee and Nate were grinding against each other amongst other hot and sweaty dancers. Bella laughed as she lit a cigarette taking a long drag, she handed it to Blair who took a puff before handing it back.

“Don’t look now but a total hottie is clocking you from across the room” Bella said as she took another long drag.
“Where?” Blair asked as Bella let her take another drag.

“He’s coming over here now” Bella leaned over hissing in Blair’s ear. Blair looked up to see a guy with curly black hair and a cheeky smile. He had a tiny silver stud in his nose which sparkled when the light hit it. He stopped in front of Blair and Bella smiling at them both.

“Hi I’m Tyler” he said with a smile. “I thought pretty girl like you deserved a drink” he said handing a beer to Blair.

“Thanks” Blair said with a smile twisting the cap off the beer and taking a sip. “Name’s Blair by the way” she said moving over so Tyler could sit beside her.

“I like your shirt, Iron Maiden is classic” he said taking a sip on his beer.

“Thanks I stole it from my dad, he got me into them when I was like 4” she said with a laugh running her hand nervously through her hair, Bella sent her a quick grin before getting up and wandering over to Jay and Kody who wrapped an arm around her waist.

“Looks like Blair’s making a new friend” Bella said looking pointedly to where Blair was sitting on the couch with Tyler chatting animatedly. Jay choked on his beer coughing.
“You okay dude?” Dee said as he and Nate walked up to Jay, Bella and Kody.

“Yeah I’m fine” Jay said as he watched Blair get up and walk away with Tyler who had a hand resting on the small of her back. Jay’s hand tightened around his beer bottle as he took another sip watching. He was suddenly very aware of the green eyed monster in his mind.



“Thanks” Cami said to Gerard as he helped her out of the cab, he’d taken Cami to a movie first at their favourite cinema. They walked into the small restaurant Gerard had chosen side by side and were seated at their table in the corner straight away.

“This place is nice it’s familiar” Cami said as she picked up her napkin laying it out on her lap.

“I took you here for your 22nd birthday” He said with a sad smile as Cami’s mouth formed a small ‘O’, she looked away awkwardly pouring her self a glass of iced water from the jug which sat upon the table.

“It’s okay if you don’t remember Cami, it’s gonna be like that for a while” he said an edge of disappointment to his voice as he looked at his feet.

“I’m sorry I must be making this hard on you” Cami said sadness lacing her words as she spoke.
“It is but it’s not your fault. It’s mine” Gerard said as he looked up into Cami’s eyes.
“I shouldn’t expect so much” he said as he rested his hand on top of hers. Cami looked at Gerard’s hand then into his eye smiling softly.

“I’ve kept you waiting ten years. I’ll try harder” she said with a sad smile as Gerard nodded wiping his eye to stop a tear from escaping. He sighed exhaustedly as his phone began to ring, he pulled it from his pocket annoyed when he saw who was calling.

“What is it Frank?” Gerard said with a tired sigh as he smiled at Cami apologetically.
“Dude you and Cami got to get to Jersey like Now” Frank said panicked.
“Why?” Gerard said tensing up at the words.
“Blair’s in the hospital” Frank said quietly. "I'm here but you gotta get here"
"Fuck" Gerard murmured.
"Shit!" Frank said quietly.
"Her heart just stopped"


PLEASE REVIEW!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story