Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

Everybody waits for you now....

by HellOnHigh9 4 reviews

Is Blair alive?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-30 - Updated: 2008-12-30 - 1385 words - Complete

1Ambiance
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey everyone, I'm just writing this to say thanks for reading, it means a lot. I have another story I have written The Nanny which I'll update tonight haven't updated that in a month and I should it's another MCR Gerard Fic. In the mean time I'd like to wish everyone a safe and happy New Year. I hope you enjoy the following chapter and check out my other fic The Nanny if you want to read something different. Oh and I'd like to recommend A fic to everyone the 'Moments' series by Canyoustakemyheart is awesome and really worth looking at, the guy has mad skills when it comes to writing lol and it's just a good read lol.
So read the following chapter one im sure you will enjoy.

XO CaT


“This is all my fault. I should never have let her go off with him” Jay said as held his head in his hands.

“Stop blaming yourself Jay. You couldn’t have done anything anyway. That driver was fucking insane” Dee said as he cleaned his glasses. “That Tyler guy better hope Blair wakes up. He was driving he should have seen that other car” he said patting Jay on the back as he looked up. Bella walked down the hallway holding two cups of coffee along with Kody and Nate who had coffee also. Bella handed Jay a cup of coffee as Nate handed the other one he had to Dee.

“Thanks” Both boys said quietly as they heard muttered whispers and quick footsteps coming down the hallway. They looked up to see Frank talking to the doctor, he nodded thanking the doctor and walked over to them.

“Is she Okay?” Jay asked his dad anxiously standing up.

“She’s in surgery at the moment, she took most of the impact from the crash, she was lucky she wasn’t killed. Her heart stopped briefly but they got it started going again” Frank said running a hand through his hair anxiously. “That other guy who she was with escaped with barely a scratch he has maybe a few cuts but they’re going to release him. Oh there he is now” Frank muttered as everyone turned to see the guy Blair had met earlier at the party named Tyler.

“That guy has some fucking nerve” Jay said as he stood up, he felt someone grab his arm and pull him back sharply.

“If you want to stay here in New York with me kid you better sit the fuck back down” Frank said a deadly edge to his voice. Jay glared at him sitting in his seat beside Dee frowning as Tyler approached them.

“Uh hey” he said nervously. “Is there any news on Blair yet?” Tyler asked wincing slightly at the headache which started to come from a combination of the car accident and the copious amount of alcohol he had downed that evening.

“She’s in surgery no thanks to you” Jay spat angrily glaring at him. “It’s your fault she was nearly fucking killed” he said going to get up only to have Dee and Kody push him back down into his chair.

“I’m sorry” Tyler said quietly.

“Well sorry isn’t good enough, it’s not going to take back what you did” Jay spoke harshly as they heard running footsteps coming down the hallway.

“Is she okay? What Happened? Is she alive” Gerard said his face paler than usual a look of anxiety and pain etched into his face.
“They got her heart started again and she’s in surgery now.” Frank said calmly resting his hand on Gerard’s shoulder.


“That doesn’t answer what happened though” Cami said quietly as she stood by Gerard.

“This dick convinced Blair to get into a car with him when he was drunk, then another car smashed into them and they drove off” Jay said cutting through.
Gerard turned to look at Tyler who stood apart from the rest of the group. He saw him sitting his head hung in remorse of what he had done. He broke away from the group and walked over to Tyler.

“What’s your name?” Gerard asked as he sat beside him.

“Tyler” he mumbled not meeting Gerard’s gaze.

“Why did you do that tonight?” Gerard questioned easily.
Tyler looked up his eyes filled with tears of regret. “I don’t know” he said choking back a sob. “I mean after the first I just couldn’t stop” he said breaking down. Gerard sighed resting a hand on Tyler’s shoulder.

“You felt helpless?” he said making the question sound more like a statement. Tyler nodded looking up at Gerard.

“I have a problem” He said wiping away his tears as he spoke. Gerard sighed exasperatedly.

“I know just how you feel” he said. “Still doesn’t mean I’ll forgive you for putting my daughter in a coma” he said speaking the last words harshly before getting back up and walking over to Cami and sitting between her and Frank.

“She’s going to be okay Gerard. If Blair’s anything like you she doesn’t give up on things easily” she said giving him a sad smile as she wrapped an arm around his shoulder giving it a small squeeze as he rested his head on her shoulder closing his eyes.



“Mr Way?” A doctor said as he walked down the hallway a few hours later in the early hours of the morning.

“Yes?” Gerard said jumping up immediately dragging Cami from her slumber as he was on a caffeine kick having had 12 cups of coffee over the past few hours.

“Well your daughter is going to be just fine; she has a few broken ribs and some deep cuts and bruises. We managed to stop the internal bleeding and all her major organs appear fine, we’re still waiting on some test results. But for now she’s resting in room 312 down the hall” The doctor. “I only recommend family go in at the moment and two at a time for the first few hours at least” he said before walking off. Gerard and Cami turned to Frank who had Jay’s head resting in his lap.

“I’ll watch these kids, you go make sure Blair Bear’s okay” Frank said as he absentmindedly patted Jay’s head. Gerard and Cami walked off together reaching the door to Blair’s room. They stopped outside the close door Gerard’s breathing getting heavier as they reached it.

“You can go in by yourself, I just need to calm down for a moment” Gerard said sitting down breathing in and out slowly. Cami nodded quietly opening the door. She saw a pale Blair laying down on the bed her eyes shut tight as she was still knocked out from the anaesthetic from the surgery. The scene had a strong sense of déjà vu attached to it.



FLASHBACK

“This is your fault, you should have been watching her or he wouldn’t have taken her” Gerard hissed at Cami as they stood before a door leading to a room in the children’s ward.
“How was I to know he was at the fucking venue?” Cami spat back angrily. “Security should have been tighter” Cami said folding her arms tightly across her chest. She watched as Gerard’s face softened as he reached his arm out to touch Cami.

“Leave me the fuck alone I want to see our daughter by myself” she hissed angrily at him before opening the door and seeing what lay before her eyes. Blair lay in a hospital bed multiple wires attached to her languishing body. Cami felt tears fill her eyes and spill down onto her cheeks, she turned to leave she couldn’t bare to see this sight before her.

END FLASHBACK


Cami raised the back of her hand to her face feeling tears as she wiped them away. She walked over to the bed climbing up onto it and sitting beside Blair gently as she stroked her forehead lovingly as she lay knocked out from the anaesthetic. She wiped more tears away as she watched Blair.

“I’m so sorry Blair Bear. Mommy’s here now”


PLEASE REVIEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story