Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thriller

w.a.m.s

by -ThisXSecretXNinja- 0 reviews

Let's meet in the purgatory.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2008-12-28 - Updated: 2008-12-29 - 568 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm a young one stuck in the thoughts of a old one's head
When all the others are just stirring awake I'm trying to trick myself to fall asleep again

My head's in heaven, my soles are in hell
Let's meet in the purgatory of my hips and get well

Amber awoke abruptly from an unignorable shaking as she opened her eyes and found herself staring into Pete’s once hazel eyes; now glowing with an amber glow. Then he wrapped his arms around her suddenly, startling her before he stood up roughly, ripping a letter from the dresser as a snarl roared out of his throat. Amber leapt from the ferocious sound as she worriedly demanded, “Pete, what’s going on? What happened?”
He groaned as he handed her the letter, so gracefully written in the absurdly familiar crimson ink. With trembling hands, she slowly started to read, “Amber, tonight is a night you will never forget for the rest of your life. The plan has been adjusted and I finally know what to do with this power. You can do whatever you want to stop it but it’s never going to end. The best part is…mother and father won’t be left out this time. I no longer have to use you to get me what I need. Your job was a success; you gave me the information I needed to know. Thank you for that. But don’t think for a second that you’re still one of us. Your time in this family has been long overdue. Tonight, we fight not for honor…but for the day the red moon comes. Good night.”
She couldn’t speak a single word as the note fell to the floor, disintegrating as Pete knelt down to the floor and in a pleading voice begged, “Amber, we have to find him.”
“But the others won’t understand,” she started to say as he cut her off with, “They’re not going to be involved. I mean just you and me. I’m the only one who knows the whole truth behind this mess and they can never know about this. Okay?”
His voice cracked and trembled as he grabbed onto her hands in his and pressed his head into her chest. He was scared too, she though to herself as she held onto him. Then, slowly he raised his head and said, “We have to pack a few things first…I don’t know how long we’ll be gone for.”
His tone of voice was calm but Amber knew that what he was saying was that this was far more serious than it appeared. They might never see light again if they weren’t the first ones to find him. Amber watched as Pete disappeared out of the room before appearing back in a flash of light as he tossed a backpack at her. Raising an eyebrow, she asked, “What’s all this?”
“Like I said, I don’t know how long we’ll be gone so I packed a little food and some equipment in there for you. I won’t always be able to save you so…you’ll have to be brave,” he panted as he shoved a sweatshirt at me.
“We leave at sunrise,” he muttered lowly, eyes squinted as he cracked his knuckles, ignoring Amber's wide eyes threatened with worry.
Sign up to rate and review this story