Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ~X~ Fix Your Eyes ~X~

Chapter Ten: Ray's Eyes

by allikitty699 1 review

Frankie goes to Ray's to get away from Gerard, and he gets a little more than comfort.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-12-29 - Updated: 2008-12-30 - 688 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note: I hope you weren't expecting smut throughout the story, because this next chapter is as sexy as it gets. The only smut I've written thus far is Blink_182, and, even though I've suggested it a few times, it's still not a category, but I'll wait patiently.

Chapter 11. Ray’s Eyes
Frankie
Ray came to the door, looking surprised. “Hey, Frankie.” He sounded so gentle, so tender. It had been forever since anyone had said my name with such affection.
I smiled through a blur of tears. “Hi.”
He pulled me inside and held me close to him. He smelled like fresh cut grass and spring, the way Ray was supposed to smell. He was so soft and warm. I’d missed being held like this.
“What’d Gerard do?” he whispered.
I sighed. “Sex God of the Year is just being an ass again.”
Ray huffed and let go of me. I wished he hadn’t. “Man, that is so like him. What the hell has he been doing lately? It’s like he’s forgotten he’s not the only one in the band.”
I shrugged. “The more attractive he looks to the world, the less attractive he looks to me.” When Ray shot me a glance, I shook my head. “I don’t know what’s wrong with him. It’s like he’s too good for me all of a sudden. I’m sick of it.” Tears threatened me again as I whispered, “I don’t even think I love him anymore.”
Ray looked at me like his heart had been broken. “Oh, Frankie.” He sat down next to me and hugged me. “I know this is really tough for you, but…”
Our lips collided.
I didn’t even know whether he had kissed me, or if I had kissed him, or if it was a total accident. But no matter what it was, I’d liked it. I’d really, really liked it.
Ray pulled back, eyes wide. He seemed like he didn’t know what to say. Then he stood up abruptly, running his fingers through his hair.
“No,” he muttered. “No, no, no.” He turned back to me, looking stricken. “You’re my best friend’s boyfriend, Frankie. I can’t…”
“You can’t what?” I whispered. My heart was fluttering, and my stomach was turning.
“I can’t…” Ray sighed, running a hand over his face. “I can’t be this attracted to you.”
My jaw dropped. “You’re… Huh?”
“Yeah, I’m attracted to you.” Ray blushed a light pink. “I… I like you. I can’t help it. But you’re with Gerard! And Gerard is my best friend, even if he’s a prick.” He shook his head. “God. I hate how he treats you though.” He looked straight into my eyes. “He seems to think that there are hundreds of people like you all over. Like you’re replaceable. He treats you like a toy, and you don’t deserve that. You deserve to be treated like the amazing person you are.” He smiled gently. “You’re… Like no one else, Frankie. You’re smart, and cute, and loyal, and sweet, and kind, and trustworthy… Gerard doesn’t deserve you.”
I stared into his eyes. They were still the same as always - a chestnut brown, big and sweet, with a certain light in them. But there was something else, a warmth, a solemn shadow that I found incredibly sexy. And there was a pleading. Despite what he said, I knew how badly he wanted to be with me.
I knew it was wrong. I knew it was wrong from the second our lips touched again. I knew it when we were holding desperately onto each other. I knew it when we were making love on the couch. And yet I didn’t care. The fact that it was wrong didn’t seem to matter, because it was exactly what I wanted. What I needed.
And in that hour or so, I fell in love with Ray Toro.

Author's Note: puppy eyes Review and rate?
Sign up to rate and review this story