Categories > Anime/Manga > Samurai Champloo > Silent Fuu

what's done is done

by hott_rod 1 review

This is a romantic story that developes between Jin and Fuu. Fuu is mistreated by someone so badly that it causes her to become silent. Jin falls for the silent maiden and must learn secrets from F...

Category: Samurai Champloo - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Fuu, Jin, Mugen - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-02-16 - Updated: 2006-02-17 - 767 words

-1Illiterate
She wishes she could say it was just another normal day. The fresh wind upon her face and a slight stir in the dust beneath her feet. No. If you want to hear that, you should've been here a day or two ago and any time before that. That's okay though. It's time you understand what is here to be said... or not to be said.

Fuu was walking around that evening. It DID start out the same. She was happily singing to herself. Starting to get quite loud until she realized it annoyed her always annoyed bodyguards. Mugen was grunting and cursing to himself. Jin, like always, had a twitching eyebrow and his arms were crossed. Perhaps if she sung lower they wouldn't leave her? Yes, that WAS a question, not a statement. The other question was WHEN would they leave her? Maybe she could prevent it... or not.

They reached the next town later that day. "FINALLY!" Mugen yelled, "Now I won't be stuck with you two!" He started to run off, obviously to the nearest brothel. Jin's pace fastened a bit. Fuu tugged at his sleave though, which caused him to stop in his tracks.
"Jin?" Fuu asked quietly as if someone might be listening.
"Hmm?" Jin answered, of cource.
Fuu choked back unwanted tears, "Do you have to go?"

Jin was smart. He knew what to say when he said anything but this... this stumped him terribly. It was as if he could sense her frustration, but he WANTED to go. As if she knew, Fuu let go of him and turned away but stood still. Jin, in reaction, left. Fuu was furious! Why did they ALWAYS leave her?! "Oh well," she sighed, "might as well find an inn."

She walked to the cheapest inn she could find and paid for it with the little money she saved. 'Damn, they were supposed to help pay!' Fuu thought to herself. She walked up to her room and lay on a cot that was waiting for her it seemed like. "I wonder if I have a body," Fuu asked herself, and she often did ask herself. And she knew the answer, yes, she did under the loose clothing. She felt her sides, starting at her bossoms. They were a little plump, not enough for a man like Mugen, but she didn't too much care. As she went down to the sides of her stomach she noticed it sloped inward a bit. That was good. She slipped to her hips, not too much curve, but enough to please. Her legs were slender, and muscled from all of the walking. She stopped when she realized she was hungry!

She hopped up and went to the nearest restraunt. Se noticed Mugen and Jin in the window. As she was walking toward the door, a man came up behind her and covered her mouth. She tried to scream but none heard as he ran away with her. "I wait for no woman to come to me!" he told Fuu, "And I want you so I got you!"

He took her all the way back to his home and there he tyed her to his bed and put tape over her mouth to keep her quiet. He undressed in front of her as Fuu thought, 'Oh god! What have I gotten myself into now?' He was done undressing and pulled her kimono up above her belly button. "It will go so quick!" he laughed.

It did, but TO quick! He slipped into her so fast it made her bleed. He wasn't finished, no madman would be. He put his hands up her kimono and fondled her bossoms as he slipped in again, faster this time. He was so long! And to top it off, thick and meaty! Tears streamed down Fuu's face and suddenly, she didn't scream or even try.

There was a burst through the door and Mugen and Jin came barging through. Their swords were out and they sliced the madman to bits. Fuu was so ashamed that she was being revieled. Jin and Mugen cut the ropes fholding her and pulled the tape off her mouth. She quickly pulled her kimono down and held on to them both.

"What happened?" Mugen asked.
Fuu was silent. No answer. Not one...

So if you think this was a normal day, you need help. Just wait till tomarow.....
_____________________________________________

YIPPI! Please review. I'm trying to make my chapters long but bare with me here! More soon. R&R and I will read and review other's stories. Ask me and I will.
Sign up to rate and review this story