Categories > Anime/Manga > Samurai Champloo > Silent Fuu

Jin's silentness

by hott_rod 5 reviews

Jin discusses with Fuu his silent behavior....

Category: Samurai Champloo - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Fuu, Jin, Mugen - Published: 2006-03-18 - Updated: 2006-03-18 - 474 words

-1Illiterate
The next day seemed to go by too terrebly slow for its own good. It felt so wrong to Fuu to be rescued after she had alreafy been violated. She felt dirty, and somehow, scared. The way things went afterwards was too quiet. It was sad to think but she didn't feel a desire to speak again. Jin sat looking the same but on the inside he felt helpless. He usually waited for her words to come and then deside whether or not he would answer or just nod or even ecnoledge that anyone had said anything.

Fuu walked away from the restraunt that Jin had payed for with his earnings. Mugen sat there and gobbled up his food and was now leaning back, almost asleep. But Fuu, it woried Jin, she didn't touch her food that she would usually have eaten way before Mugen had eaten his second dumpling.

As Fuu walked away, Jin got up and followed her. She was walking back to the inn they were staying at. Jin followed her to the room and sat down next to her as she layed down on her cot. He waited for her to say something, but nothing ever came. She just lay there, eyes open, staring through everything in her sight. Jin finally spoke, "I may know nothing of what happened but I have my suspicions..." He looked over to see if she was going to talk or if he was sleeping. He knew she was awake for she was blinking but her eyes still did not move and were staring at what seemed like nothing.
"I do not have a clue why I let that happen to you Fuu..." Jin paused again. Nothing was different, still the same.
"... You are not dirty Fuu..." Jin stopped, remembering the disgusted look on her face when he and Mugen had walked in. Jin knew she had to feel dirty.

Jin stroked her hair and talked to her, "Would you like to know why I am so quiet?" His eyes were closed and he felt her head very slightly nod.
"When I was but a child I had seen no reason in waiting my breath for such useless words. I talked when spoken to, sometimes not even then. I felt it better to listen so I could understand a person better. I have learned a lot about you Fuu. I suppose that is also how I made friends with you and Mugen, also how I stayed away from others. I listened to the words they said and how their tone in their voice was..." Jin stopped, her eyes had moved and now she was looking directly at him.
"Speak to me Fuu," Jin whispered.

Fuu did not speak though. Just then Mugen walked in....
________________________________________________________________________
THERE'S THE SECOND CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REVIEW MORE! I ONLY HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Sign up to rate and review this story