Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

I can't explain what you can't explain...

by HellOnHigh9

“Fuck is right”....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-03 - Updated: 2009-01-03 - 1182 words - Complete

?Blocked


“Aren’t you supposed to be like dead or missing or whatever...?”

“Well death didn’t exactly work and I was missing up until a few weeks ago.” Cami said as she entered the house. “Besides it’s not like you ever tried to find me”

“Well I don’t think your husband would have been happy with that”

“Why am I kidding myself? You know why I’m here” Cami said as she walked into the lounge room taking a seat on the familiar couch.

“You want to know what happened between us” the man said as he took a seat on the couch beside her.

“Rev, I need to know everything. Starting off with these letters” Cami said sitting up as The Rev heaved a sigh as he sat up.

“Promise not to get mad?” he said looking at her.

“I can’t make that promise” Cami said simply as she pulled the letters from her bag along with a few photo’s. “Just tell me why I tried to kill myself”



“I look like an idiot” Blair said as she blew a strand of hair out of her face.
“You look hot” Bella said as she did the final touches to her hair, spraying it one last time with hairspray.

Blair sighed as she outlined her eyes heavily with black eyeliner, before doing the rest of her eyes giving them a mysterious smokey vibe.

“I got the perfect outfit for you” Bella said a grin forming on her lips. Blair heaved a sigh as Bella walked from her ensuite into her bedroom bringing back an outfit. “Okay you get dressed and I’ll go sit out in the lounge with the boys” Bella said as she got up before walking out. Blair sighed picking up the clothes, she quickly got dressed and checked herself in the mirror. She walked out of the bedroom taking a deep breath as she entered the lounge room.

“Fuck me” Jay muttered under his breath as he looked Blair up and down. Bella had dyed Blair’s hair from brown to black and styled it to look like Bill Kaulitz’ hair the frontman of Tokio Hotel, it had a bleach blond streak running through it with other bits of her hair sticking up in random places on top of her head. His eyes travelled down her torso to her butt as she turned around to give them a 360 view. She wore tight black skinnies and a black tank top with a grey vest over the top which gave the outfit a slightly preppy vibe.
“How do I look?” Blair asked anxiously as Jay just stared at her in shock.

“Like a fucking scene model, Hanna Beth comes to mind” Kody said with a grin.

“You look....unbelievable” Jay managed to get out as he stared at Blair in awe of her, he thought she had looked pretty before. The way she looked now was nothing in comparison to that, she looked 10X better.

Blair felt her cheeks going red under the powder she’d applied to her face as Jay spoke to her.
“Thanks Jay” she mumbled looking at her feet as the guys stood up.

“Come on you two we better get going if we’re going to make it to the venue on time” Kody said sensing a little tension in the air as he wrapped his arm around Bella’s shoulders as they walked over to the door. “Our gear is already in my car, it should take us about 30 to get there cause of the traffic” Kody said as they made their way out of the building and down to the parking lot to where his car was parked.

“I’ll have some time to warm up my vocals then’ Blair replied sarcastically. “I still can’t believe I’m doing this” she said causing Kody, Bella and Jay to laugh.

“You were born to do this Blair, it’s your destiny” Jay said with a grin. “Iero’s and Way’s are meant to be in bands together” Jay said as he lit another cigarette as he got into the back seat beside her as Blair lit up as well.

“Whatever you say Iero” Blair said with a roll of her eyes as she took a long drag staring out at the traffic through the backseat window as they began to make their way to Hoboken.



“Fuck” Gerard muttered as he looked through the photo’s Cami had left behind.

“Fuck is right” Frank said as he flipped through a pile of photos of Cami and the Rev. The photo’s were around 10 years old; meaning they must have been taken around the time Blair had gone missing.

Gerard looked at a photo taken by the Rev of a nude Cami wrapped in black bed sheets grinning sleepily at the camera. Another was of Cami in a jade green bikini lying with the Rev on the deck of a boat somewhere, he flipped the photo over reading the scrawl on the back Catalina, Syn’s Fishing Weekend . Gerard sighed heavily running a hand through his hair as he picked up another photo. This one said it all, Cami’s lips were pressed against the Rev’s as he wrapped his arms around her waist sheen of sweat on his body from playing a show.

“I can’t fucking believe this” Gerard said stuffing the photo’s back in the box and shoving the box under the bed. He pulled his carton of cigarettes from his pocket and viciously pulled one out lighting it, he inhaled deeply before blowing the smoke out restlessly.

“You okay bro?” Frank asked his voice full of concern as Gerard stared motionlessly at the wall.

“No” he said quietly shaking his head as he unfroze himself from his trance. Gerard stood up walking out of the room and down the hallway, he grabbed his hoodie from the kitchen before grabbing his keys.

“Gee dude where are you going?” Frank asked worriedly.
“For a walk, I’ll be back later” he said before walking out slamming the door hard it made the walls shudder.

Gerard walked and walked grabbing a strong coffee from Starbucks before making his way to a pier he had visited often in the past 10 years by the Hudson River. He stared out at the dark water and into the night as he sipped his coffee. He finished his coffee of quickly lighting another cigarette as he eyed his wedding band. He sighed sadly pulling it off his finger as he rolled it around in his hand; he held it in his hand as he finished off his cigarette staring at the engraving which meant something once but were now nothing but unfulfilled promises and empty words. He stubbed out his cigarette staring at his wedding ring coldly. An angry snarl ripped from his chest as he hurled it into the dark water below. Tears welled in his eyes as he collapsed to his knees sobbing uncontrollably.

His life was over.


PLEASE REVIEW!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story