Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

illuminating the darkness

by HellOnHigh9 6 reviews

"Oh My god...."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-02 - Updated: 2009-01-02 - 1427 words - Complete

1Exciting
AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hey everyone it’s me again, I’d really appreciate it if everyone reviewed. I mean I get like 2 reviews and it makes me think that like only two people are reading and I’m grateful for you guys reading don’t get me wrong I’d just really appreciate it if everyone else did to. So the least you guys could do after reading this is give some insight as to how you enjoyed this chapter. I’d really appreciate it if you did. Because more reviews gives me incentive to update and not leave you hanging. Lol.
Thanks to those few who always read and review, you know who you are ;-) lmao.

XO Cat



“She’s gone where?” Frank said as they sat on the bed in the guest bedroom of Gerard’s loft.

“California” he said in confusion looking up at Frank. “I mean she says she’ll be back in a week or so and that she’ll call later” he said folding the letter and lifting the shoe box.

“What do you think is in here?” Gerard said looking at the box with a curious gaze.

“Marshmallows?” Frank said hopefully as Gerard gave him a What the Fuck ? look.

“May as well look” he said opening the box, he pulled out a photo his jaw slowly dropping.
“Oh my god.....”



“All I’m saying is you should be careful, guys want one thing and one thing only” Bella said as Blair took a seat beside her on her couch. After Starbucks Jay had taken Blair to Bella’s while he went to meet up with the band at Dee’s place.

“Hey it’s not like we’re dating we like just met at a party” Blair said with a roll of her eyes as Bella stood up and walked into the kitchen coming back with two cups of coffee.
“Besides you got Jay to think of” Bella said complacently as she placed her cup on the table before lighting a cigarette and blowing smoke rings in the air.

“What’s Jay got to do with my love life?’ Blair said as she grabbed Bella’s pack of cigarette’s from the table placing one between her lips, she flicked her lighter watching as it caught the end of the cigarette.

“You must be blind, he’s got it so bad for you. It’s one of the reasons he and Candace broke up. They had a fight over you” Bella said with a chuckle as she tapped ash into the glass ashtray on the coffee table.
“What did he say?” Blair asked genuinely shocked.

“Well Candace complained he was spending too much time with you and that you and him were more than just friends you know? And then Jay was like ‘so what if we are?’and well you can guess the rest.” Bella said as she raised her eyebrows. “He’s been looking for a way to break up with her since he saw you at the airport a few months ago, this just presented a perfect opportunity for him” Bella said with a shrug . Blair sighed.

“He’s crazy, he just thinks he likes me, he doesn’t actually like me” Blair said as she took a long drag blowing the smoke above her head.
“Your blushing though” Bella commented tilting her head to one side as she watched Blair smoke.
“I’m not blushing” Blair said getting redder as she continued to smoke.
“Says little red riding hood” Bella said with a smirk as she took another sip of her coffee, there was a loud knock at the door which opened a few moments later.

Kody walked in followed by Jay. Kody walked over to the couch and sat beside Bella pulling her onto his lap and nuzzling her neck as Jay sat on the coffee table taking a sip of Blair’s coffee.

“How was the band meeting?” Blair said looking at Jay as he pulled his pack of cigarette’s from his pocket tapping them against the palm of his hand before pulling one out.
“Not bad, we need a new singer though” Jay said attempting to flip his fringe out of his face.

“But you guys already have a singer” Bella said to Kody looking confused.
“Yeah but it was this geniuses idea” Kody said with a roll of his eyes at Jay.

“All I’m saying is we would probably get more attention from labels if I didn’t sing my voice isn’t that great” he said speaking to Kody as he looked at Blair.

“Which is where you come in Blair” Kody said as he pecked Bella on the cheek. “We want you to sing for us” he said looking at Blair a serious expression invading his face.

“Yeah right when hell freezes over” Blair said leaning forward to tap ash into the ash tray.

“Why the hell not? You’re a better singer than me” Jay said. “Your dad is Gerard Way. You can sing like a fucking rock star I’ve heard you. Besides you’d make a prettier front man than me” he said flippantly. Blair glared at him. “Front lady then” he said heaving a sigh and rolling his eyes at her.

“I haven’t sung in a long time Jay, what if my voice isn’t up to scratch?” Blair said cocking an eyebrow up.

“Well it will have to be, we have a gig tonight.” Kody said with a quick grin. “We’re playing Maxwell’s in Hoboken” he said as Bella got up off his lap and wandered into the kitchen to pour herself another mug of coffee.

“Your not fucking serious are you?” Blair said with a groan as Jay nodded ecstatically as he took a long drag of his cigarette.
“Serious as a heart attack” Jay and Kody replied in unison cheeky grins imprinted on their faces.

“Come on then if your going on tonight, we have to rock star you the fuck up” Bella said looking at Blair. “The hair colour will need to go and I think a trim is in order. I’m thinking Bill Kaulitz meets Hanna Beth” she said as she eyed Blair up and down before pulling her up from the couch.

“Your lucky I know the words to all your songs” Blair yelled over her shoulder as Bella dragged her into her bedroom leaving Kody and Jay laughing in the lounge room.



Cami sighed as she got in her rented car; it was only 20 minutes from the airport where she was going so it didn’t look like it would take too long to get to where she needed to go. The letters which she’d found in the shoe box now rested in her purse. She’d read them on the flight from New York. They had revealed a lot to her about her past self than anyone had to her in the past few weeks. As for the photo’s that had accompanied them in the shoebox, Cami didn’t want to think about them. She pressed the button for the window letting it roll down feeling the warm California breeze blow into the car, she merged her car with the other’s sighing as it got enveloped by the traffic.

The drive didn’t take as long as Cami expected as she arrived in the town no more than 20 minutes away from the airport. She entered the town blinking briefly as she passed the sign welcoming her to the city limits. She drove around for a while until she found the street she was looking for. Eventually she found it and slowed her car to a crawl as she looked at house numbers before pulling up to a palatial house with a giant black SUV parked in the driveway. Cami sighed parking her car behind it. She sat there a moment her hands clutching the steering wheel as she contemplated getting out of the car. With a weary sigh Cami got out of the car walking up the sweeping driveway. She pressed the doorbell hearing it echo inside the house as it was pressed. She waited a couple of minutes as she heard a dog bark from inside and footsteps down the hall. She heard the footsteps grow louder as they came closer to the front door.
Cami took a deep breath as the door opened praying that her questions could be answered.

“Oh my god....”

PLEASE REVIEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story