Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > KP in Babysitting Woes

KP in Babysitting Woes

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

This is about when Kim Possible is very young and before the birth of Jim & Tim. I think Kim could be a holy terror if she ever wanted to be and so you're about to get a glimpse of that time. Given...

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kim - Published: 2006-03-18 - Updated: 2006-03-18 - 2130 words

0Unrated
Kim Possible: Babysitting Woes

Chapter One: First Vict... um, babysitter.

Mr. And Mrs. Possible had to go to a class on how to breathe and even though they'd already been through it all with Kim. Their doctor suggested that they attend it anyway. Anyway, they were short on time and they'd forgotten to call a babysitter and Kim was NOT happy at being left behind. She wanted to go to wherever her parents were going than be stuck alone at her home while Ron was stuck at his house for using a slingshot on a kid as his punishment.

Mr. Possible says, "I'm sorry Kim, but kids aren't allowed at the class..." and then in a lower voice he says to himself, "Not since that Bonnie girl practically destroyed the classroom... oh, boy she's going to be a handful for her parents I can tell."
AN: Yes, it IS the same Bonnie that later becomes the grief giving cheerleader.

Kim is pouting on the couch with her arms crossed and a low grrrrr could be heard in her frustration. She was not going to make it easy on whoever came through that door so that way the next time her parents would have to take her.

Mr. Possible gets an idea and picks up the phone as he flips through the phonebook and calls a professional babysitting service. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head when he asked for the price for a few hours. He knew he didn't have the time to find anyone else so soon so he agreed and asked when the babysitter would be able to come over. He was pleased to hear that the babysitter would be arriving in ten minutes.

Mrs. Possible says, "Did you find someone honey?" with Mr. Possible nodding and replying, "Yes, and they'll be here in ten minutes." She looked relieved and says, "Oh good, I thought we were going to have to miss this class."

Mr. Possible smiles and says, "Remember our family motto, anything is possible for a Possible." She giggles and says, "You're right honey. Well, I better get my stuff if we're going to go as soon as the babysitter's here."

(Ten minutes later on the dot)

The doorbell rings and Mr. Possible walks up to the door, and standing there is a girl still dressed in her cheerleader outfit and she has some books with homework sticking out of it under one arm. She says, "Hello, I am from the babysitting service. I'm here to baby-sit the little munchkin."

Mr. Possible says, "Come on in, um..." and the girl says, "Robin, my name is Robin Mitchell." Mr. Possible steps out of the way and says, "Thank you for coming so quickly Robin, the Mrs. And I were quite the fix as I'd forgotten to schedule a babysitter for tonight."

Robin strolls in lazily and says, "Don't worry about it... we all can't be rocket scientists." Mr. Possible raises a finger and says, "Actually..." before Mrs. Possible pushes him out the door and Mrs. Possible says, "We'll be back in a few hours. Bye Robin." And then she returns to stick her head through the door to say, "And you behave Kim!" before she closes the door.

A few moments later the sound of car doors shutting is heard and the babysitter walks over to where Kim is sitting angrily still even as the car pulls out of the driveway and speeds off.

Robin plops her homework down on the coffee table rather noisily before she drops down onto the couch and turns on the TV. She flips the channels in a bored fashion and mutters, "There's nothing on..." until she stops on a channel about a beach party going on in California on a music station.

Kim says, "You're supposed to be watching me." Robin seems to be ignoring her as she looks at the half-naked guys on the beach party. Kim did NOT like to be ignored and she approaches her saying, "Hey, did you hear me? I told you you're supposed to be watching me!"

Robin still seems to be ignoring her and stands up to dance to some of the music coming from the TV. Seeing all of this, Kim gets frustrated and grabs the remote from the coffee table and changes the channel to a cartoon channel.

This gets a response from Robin and she says, "Hey! I was watching that!" Kim says, "And you're supposed to be watching me!" Robin says, "I am! All I have to do is make sure you don't hurt yourself and put your stupid ass to bed when it is time and my work is done. Now give me the remote!"

Kim shakes her head and says, "No way! I wanna watch this show!" and starts to run from Robin as she gives chase. Kim is an agile one and manages to surprise the cheerleader with a couple of her moves.

Robin is frustrated when they reach the kitchen and manage to run around the table with no ground being gained. Then Kim gets a surprise when Robin does a cheerleader flip over the table and lands right beside Kim!

Kim says, "Wow! What was that?" Robin says, "That was a forward flip, now give me the remote you little brat!" and she makes a grab for Kim but she dives down under the table and escapes again.

Kim is running back into the living room when Robin decides to pull another cheerleading move out of her bag and she leaps forward onto her hands then forward again over Kim's head and lands right in front of her.

Fortunately for Kim, Robin had landed with her back to her and since Kim was near the stairs she bolted up the stairs just as Robin turned around. Robin was really getting upset now and ran up after her.

Kim ran into her room and with Robin close on her heels she ran out the window! Robin stopped in the middle of Kim's room and looked around, thinking that she was hiding somewhere in it, maybe even the closet. Robin pulls open the closet as she says, "Gotcha!" but found it empty and then she heard Kim giggle.

When Robin saw Kim smiling with her waving the remote in her hand outside the window she ran to the window and stops there. She says, "Come back in right now kid!"

Kim shakes her head and says, "No way!" and then jumps into the nearby tree outside her widow, with Robin shouting "No!" thinking that Kim was going to fall and get hurt. Kim grabs the branch and like a gymnast she swings on the branch she grabs and lands on a thick branch. Even Robin had to pause to admire the move before she snaps out of it and climbs out the window and says, "Now you come back here right now or I'll tell your parents about this!"

Kim sticks her tongue out and says, "You've got to catch me first!" before she climbs down the tree like a monkey. (AN: Sorry Ron... Ron: No problem, it is the monkeys that I have a problem with.)

Robin jumps to the tree and lands on a branch that wasn't strong enough to hold her weight, so it snaps under her and she cries out! She falls with the branches below slowing her fall and tearing at her cheerleader outfit. She lands on the ground just as Kim touches down.

Kim stops and approaches her as she says, "Are you alright?" It isn't until Kim's head is over Robin's that Robin growls and says, "I'm going to get you! You little brat!" and makes a grab for Kim who evades.

Kim takes off across the yard as Robin stands up and looks at herself, seeing the torn uniform she gets even angrier and yells, "You are SO dead meat when I get my hands on you!" Robin takes off after Kim and then when Kim dives through some bushes, Robin is so angry that she fails to think about what is on the other side and tries to jump over the bushes but there was a wooden fence on the other side.

Kim ran alongside the gap between the fence and the bushes while Robin growls and gets up, to chase after Kim once more! Kim runs back into her house through the front door with Robin after her and through the chase in the living room, Robin knocks over some lamps, breaking them.

Kim runs into the kitchen and goes under the table while Robin goes right up on top, preparing to grab Kim from wherever she stuck her head out. Kim was no dummy though and she grabbed the tablecloth's edge before she yanks on it which makes Robin cry out in surprise with only her cheerleader skills partially saving her when she sticks her arms out in front of her but with the tablecloth still moving she couldn't keep her balance and still manages to land face-first into the table!

During the time that Robin was picking herself up off the tabletop, Kim dashed out of the kitchen even as the car with her parents pulled into the driveway.

Robin was very angry and very sore at this point. She dashes out the door from the kitchen into the living room where she spots Kim by the coffee table. Kim says, "Here! You can have your remote back! See?" and Kim puts the remote down onto the small table.

Robin runs over to where Kim is and yells, "You're the most horrible, evil little kid I've ever babysat for! I should lock you up in the closet until your parents get home!" as she picks up Kim and shakes her a little bit roughly.

Just then Robin heard a voice say, "That's our daughter you're shaking there." Robin's face fell and she lowered Kim down to the ground slowly before she patted Kim on the head. She says, "I... I... just wanted the remote to the TV..." in a weak voice.

Mrs. Possible says, "It looks like it is on the coffee table where it should be to me." And she was giving Robin a very cold and angry look for threatening her daughter. Mr. Possible walks over and says, "Here is the money we owe you, but don't be expecting any more calls from us for your services. Oh, and I'll be speaking to the babysitting agency about your behavior tonight."

Robin is pushed towards the front door as she says, "B-Bu-But... you have no idea what she did to me tonight! The horror!"

Mrs. Possible says, "She's just a child and you should know better. That is what we hired for, but threatening to lock up a child is NOT the way to do it!" and with that, Robin is pushed out of the door with it being quickly locked. They hear Robin shout from the other side, "I wouldn't baby sit that menace again if you paid me a million dollars! For the safety of the world, I'd lock her up in her room and throw away the key!!"

Kim runs up to her mother and hugs her tightly around the legs as she says, "She was so scary Mommy!" Mrs. Possible makes soothing, almost shushing sounds to Kim as she says, "There, there... everything is ok now Kim." Even as the sounds of a car being driven in a hurry are heard.

The two parents spend the rest of the night with their daughter, and she is very happy because that is all she wants to do. She even got to sleep in the same bed with them that night because they felt so bad about leaving her with the cheerleader.

Kim thought to herself before she fell asleep, "That cheerleader sure had some cool moves...yawn I wonder if I can learn moves like that... yawns again I bet I'd be more popular if I could move like that." And then Kim fell asleep.

AN: Well that was my first chapter about the days of young Kim Possible. I got the idea from an episode where Kim had babysat Jim and Tim, saying that at least she hadn't been as bad as them. Then Kim's parents got that nervous look and the father saying something about how no babysitter alive could handle her, and not that they could find anyone after a certain point. ^-^
Do you think I should do more chapters? I kept this mild, so as not to scare too many babysitters or people.
Anyone who's ever had children or babysat certainly knows that they can and do get much worse if they want to be. Lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story