Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Under the Influence of Love

by Noizchild

Rose and Pete escape from the club and disappear into Rose's neighborhood park. More reviews= more chaps and Prose action! So get to it!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-01-05 - Updated: 2009-01-05 - 1099 words - Complete

?Blocked
Under the Influence of Love:

Petey and I sat at the bar most of the night. We were being flirty and not caring who saw us. The night at Club Palo was just the warm up. I knew Petey had something better for me tonight. I just couldn't wait at all. Then, he leaned in close to me.

"You want to get out of here?" he whispered. I smiled at him in an innocent way. Even though I haven't been drinking, I was under the influence of something. What you ask? Believe it or not, I'm under the influence of love tonight. I have been since I broke up with Tony. Petey is my drug now. So, I was more than happy to go with him anywhere private.

"Sure," I whispered back to him. Then, my love looked around for the nearest exit so that we could slip away unnoticed. When he found one, he took me by the hand and we were hurrying out the door before I could figure out what had happened. I found myself outside of the club with Petey. He took me over to his Tahoe. We got in and drove off. I couldn't wait to see where we were going. We drove for a while. Petey finally took us out to the playground in my neighborhood. I looked around excited. I could only guess what was coming next.

Petey unlocked the doors for us. We both got out quietly. He led me over to the bushes near the swings. I giggled as we were walking over there. Such a sweet romantic! Petey had to shush me a couple of times. I tried my best, but it was unless. I collapsed back onto the grass happily. My love climbed on top. He was smirking at me.

"You fell back onto the ground like a slut tonight, didn't you?" he asked me. I just leaned upwards and kissed him. He kissed me back. We didn't stop from there. I didn't want us to either. However, we had interruption when his phone started ringing. At first, we tried to ignore it. But the phone kept ringing.

"Petey," I said in between kisses. "Aren't you going to get that?"

"No," he said. Then, he kissed me again. The phone rang again.

"It could be one of your crew," I said before kissing him again. Then, Petey drew out his phone and cut it off. I smiled at him.

"You got your phone on?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said nearly breathless. "But I can cut it off now." Petey smiled at him.

"Good," he said. Then, I reached into my pocket and turned my phone off. Then, the make out session picked up from there. Pretty soon, we both wanted more. I reached my hands under his shirt. He in returned flipped up my short white jean skirt and slid down my black lacy panties. I quickly spread my legs for him. I felt how hard he was against my inner thigh. He really wanted me tonight. Married to Ashlee or not. Petey just rolled up my halter top. I couldn't wait anymore. I refused my hands from under his shirt and grabbed his pants. I quickly undid them. I slid them down. (It is still a pain to get tight jeans down a guy. Now I know how guys feels with getting tight clothes and bras off a woman. Sorry guys!) After a few seconds, I had Petey's jeans slid down to his knees. There was only one article of clothing left for me to get at.

Before I could get to that, he stopped me and reached into the lowered pocket. The man drew out a fresh condom. I looked him happily. Damn! This guy is always prepared for me! I'm impressed! I slid off his boxers in response. Petey unwrapped the condom and slid it on. I looked up at him waiting in heavy bliss. Bring it on, man! Bring onto me! Then, Petey kissed me on the lips again as he slid himself into me. I moaned aloud in his mouth. He didn't even bother to wait. My man just started up right away. He went slow as usual. I just held onto him tightly. The kisses increased there. Then, the sprinklers cut on in the green grasses. And yes, the cold water hit us in a flash. Normally, that would've ruined a hot mood for everything. But tonight, the sprinklers did the complete opposite. It was really... hot in fact. Reminds me of the time that Petey and I did in the shower the morning after he and I first did it together. The water drove Petey to pump even harder and faster. I was moaning really loudly in his mouth now. I even arched my hips up to his thrusts. That drove him to pump even faster. I just shut my eyes in heavy bliss. Oh yes!!! Take me to Heaven with him now! I am ready, baby!

Petey came inside of me at long last. We both moaned in each other's mouths. We just lied there in the cool wet grass for a while. Neither one of us wanted to let go. In sense, we just want this moment to last forever. Finally, Petey pulled himself out me, broke off the kiss, and rolled off next to me. We both lied there panting in the cool wet grass and looking at the stars above in the night sky.

"Petey," I said to him. My man looked up at me.

"Hm?" he asked. I looked at him with a sweet smile on my face.

"Can we stay like this tonight?" I whispered to him in dreamy voice. He smiled at me and lightly kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back gently. We pulled away slowly. He kept his smile kindly. That sexy emo bass player leaned in close to my ear.

"Sure," he whispered to me. I shut my eyes as I kept smiling.

"That's nice," I said as I was sleeping falling asleep. The last thing I remember was Petey fixing up my clothes and lying beside of me once again for the night. I was not only under the influence of love, I was intoxicated by it. I don't want to go to rehab for it. I want to be an addict for Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III thank you very much! So leave me be with my sexy addiction! I am happy this way and I prepare to stay an addict!

Plain Talking Take Us so Far
Sign up to rate and review this story